PDA

View Full Version : Everyone read this to make sure you understand

Coach34
01-16-2016, 08:46 AM
Just like Mullen doesnt talk about injuries- Elitedawgs dont talk about "Crootin" on OUR prospects before Signing Day. People that cant adhere will go on vacay until after Signing Day. After SD, any prospect that DOESNT sign with us can be talked about in any, shape, form, or fashion. Until then-Let things play out. We are all well aware of our opponents "Crootin tactics"- no need to be specific on "business decisions" or "beautiful campus"

CadaverDawg
01-16-2016, 09:14 AM
Good Lord. Just read the deleted threads from last night....come on guys, surely we (the MSU members of this board) are smarter than that. It's recruiting season and this is a FREE PUBLIC forum.....BE SMART. Think before you post.

basedog
01-16-2016, 09:21 AM
Just like Mullen doesnt talk about injuries- Elitedawgs dont talk about "Crootin" on OUR prospects before Signing Day. People that cant adhere will go on vacay until after Signing Day. After SD, any prospect that DOESNT sign with us can be talked about in any, shape, form, or fashion. Until then-Let things play out. We are all well aware of our opponents "Crootin tactics"- no need to be specific on "business decisions" or "beautiful campus"

I think you are doing the right thing! I hate to read bashing comments before signing day! Way to go 34.

+1

Political Hack
01-16-2016, 09:23 AM
Good Lord. Just read the deleted threads from last night....come on guys, surely we (the MSU members of this board) are smarter than that. It's recruiting season and this is a FREE PUBLIC forum.....BE SMART. Think before you post.

That's what I woke up to this morning.

Show some discretion please guys.

engie
01-16-2016, 09:26 AM
I probably went too far in my response in them and caused more discussion than I cured so my apologies there. Just couldn't believe what I was seeing.

State82
01-16-2016, 09:32 AM
For every top notch post/poster there is a babbling idiot waiting around the corner. They need to be kept in check.

AROB44
01-16-2016, 09:32 AM
+1 C34......about time you did this. Thanks.

Jack Lambert
01-16-2016, 09:37 AM
What happened?

EAVdog
01-16-2016, 09:57 AM
Years too late in my opinion. Better late than never I guess.

We can all bash the staff for not bringing in blue chip talent but I can't think of a fan base (best writers included) that make it so hard on their coaches as we do.

Political Hack
01-16-2016, 09:59 AM
Years too late in my opinion. Better late than never I guess.

We can all bash the staff for not bringing in blue chip talent but I can't think of a fan base (best writers included) that make it so hard on their coaches as we do.

This board has always been this way and was one of the main reasons it was founded.

ShotgunDawg
01-16-2016, 10:05 AM
I apologize for what part I may have played in it. I was just discussing AJ's visit to Bama, and all the sudden major info was thrown in the thread. I felt uncomfortable about it and should have discouraged it.

klong-dog
01-16-2016, 10:06 AM
What happened?

+1

klong-dog
01-16-2016, 10:07 AM
I saw the pics with AJ and Saban shooting hoops. Anything of importance go on?

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-16-2016, 10:14 AM
Folks tend to overreact all the time with our recruiting. Let it play out. I am not worried about where we end up in recruiting. At all. None one single bit. So y'all shouldn't be either

Liverpooldawg
01-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Thank you 34.

Op4isabitch
01-16-2016, 10:33 AM
Bravo!
We seem to sabotage our team more than any fan base I can think of, don't see Bama etc doing that.

ShotgunDawg
01-16-2016, 10:38 AM
Bravo!
We seem to sabotage our team more than any fan base I can think of, don't see Bama etc doing that.

Did you read the thread?

There were certainly some things said in it that should not have been said, but there was hardly anything that would sabatage our recruiting. I believe the thread crossed the line, but let's keep things in perspective here

whosyourdawgy
01-16-2016, 11:26 AM
What? You mean I won't get to see grown men over reacting to high school kids having fun on weekends set up to make sure they have fun? About damn time. Although some of the babbling is hilarious, I would rather not read it here and have it screen shot and out on bear sites or kids Twitter pages. Good choice coach. I saw the post where it was going to go South but went to sleep I'm guessing it got stupid after that.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-16-2016, 12:42 PM
Someone want to pm message me what happened...it appears I missed something.

Coach34
01-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Someone want to pm message me what happened...it appears I missed something.

some people began talking how beautiful OM and Bama thought their campuses were to some of our recruits. We dont talk about "Crootin"

basedog
01-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Recruiting is like Forrest Gulp eating chocolate "You never know what ur gonna get".

Seems we are doing ok, l like others would like to see better OL.

notsofarawaydawg
01-16-2016, 01:06 PM
some people began talking how beautiful OM and Bama thought their campuses were to some of our recruits. We dont talk about "Crootin"

I think Engie and Shotgundawg need to stand in the corner for at least 2 hours or take their licks with Coach34's paddle **** BAD Dawgies ****

RougeDawg
01-16-2016, 01:14 PM
I honestly don't understand any of us getting worked up over recruiting except a couple need areas. For the most part Mullen has done an outstanding job recruiting and developing. He has an eye for talent and normally gets on the unknown guys before the big boys come in. Yes we have missed on some guys recently that were highly rated. But 6-8 years ago those guys weren't even considering us. Let's step back and look at the overall picture of our recruiting and how much it has progressed over the Mullen tenure. When he first got here, top prospects wouldn't even give us the time of day. Now we are routinely in the battle with a dozen or so 4-5 star guys. And we are not giving to use tactics that other msnuse to improve our recruiting. They same as with people being aggravated with 8 wins now (myself included) we forget just a show time ago how much we would have given for 8 wins. This is the same for our recruiting classes. We would have given both of our testicles to sign some of the guys we have been signing the last 4 years.

Sit back, relax and take a load off. Enjoy watching our little brother scramble, break the bank, celebrate on signing day and then only have 50% of their class after 24 months. Retention of players is just as important as signing them and we do an outstanding job of signing and keeping the guys who fit our system.

engie
01-16-2016, 01:53 PM
I think Engie and Shotgundawg need to stand in the corner for at least 2 hours or take their licks with Coach34's paddle **** BAD Dawgies ****

You don't know what you are talking about.

notsofarawaydawg
01-16-2016, 02:19 PM
You don't know what you are talking about.

Just messing with you two. I hear Coach34 swings a mean paddle shaved down from a wooden baseball bat.

Coach34
01-16-2016, 02:48 PM
Just messing with you two. I hear Coach34 swings a mean paddle shaved down from a wooden baseball bat.

that was my Dad.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-16-2016, 05:06 PM

Are those people still posting today? Who were they? If I guess one correctly, can they get a perma-ban?

ScoobaDawg
01-16-2016, 05:11 PM
Are those people still posting today? Who were they? If I guess one correctly, can they get a perma-ban?

Don't worry about it. This matter has been taken care of and the rules have been reminded to the forum.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-16-2016, 05:15 PM
Don't worry about it. This matter has been taken care of and the rules have been reminded to the forum.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4c9eec40a6326b6cae60051c86bff32f/tumblr_inline_npa2uuR8GF1shrb8p_500.gif

I hope you enjoyed that Charlotte McKinney appreciation thread...

ScoobaDawg
01-16-2016, 05:26 PM

Nice job. Just saw it

DancingRabbit
01-16-2016, 07:25 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/c9/3e/16c93ec29876a60332890b84736625cf.gif

SoJackDog
01-16-2016, 08:54 PM
What can really be said here that matters. Sorry if I'm just being ignorant.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-16-2016, 10:06 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/c9/3e/16c93ec29876a60332890b84736625cf.gif

Haha I'll only tell because of your creativity. Check the Platnum Plus forum on the forums tab.