PDA

View Full Version : Simmons just it his 5th star on Scout

starkvegasdawg
01-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Hope we can close with him.

RealHastings
01-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Simmons is a dawg. I feel confident enough to go on record saying we close on these MS recruits:

Locks:
-Kobe Jones
-Scott Lashley

Feel really, really good:
-AJ Brown
-Nigel Knott
-Jefferey Simmons

This will end up being a good class, guys. Hopefully we blow Willie Allen away on his visit and he ends up being a dawg, too.

Thick
01-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Just got his 5th star.....oh well Bama it is!

Political Hack
01-15-2016, 02:31 PM

Funny. I was about to say that Yancy must fee good about him. Lol.

jumbo
01-15-2016, 02:32 PM
probably about to on 247 also...they're about to release their final 5 star rankings

AlSwearengen
01-15-2016, 02:35 PM
probably not a good sign.

Bothrops
01-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Simmons is a dawg. I feel confident enough to go on record saying we close on these MS recruits:

Locks:
-Kobe Jones
-Scott Lashley

-AJ Brown
-Nigel Knott
-Jefferey Simmons

This will end up being a good class, guys. Hopefully we blow Willie Allen away on his visit and he ends up being a dawg, too.

I would be in a state of disbelief if we closed with the bottom three.

msudawglb
01-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Man, screw you Debbie Downers. Sirmon and Buckley are about to show you what good recruiters can do for you. The problem is that once those visit high stories are posted next Monday or Tuesday, the network up north will double up their bags of loot.

jumbo
01-15-2016, 02:43 PM
probably about to on 247 also...

JK

jumbo
01-15-2016, 02:44 PM
probably about to on 247 also...

JK

Thick
01-15-2016, 02:47 PM
Man, screw you Debbie Downers. Sirmon and Buckley are about to show you what good recruiters can do for you. The problem is that once those visit high stories are posted next Monday or Tuesday, the network up north will double up their bags of loot.

I love your optimism rookie!

ScoobaDawg
01-15-2016, 03:00 PM
probably about to on 247 also...they're about to release their final 5 star rankings

Per Paul

No Simmons or AJ in the final group.
http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Gallery/The-final-five-stars-in-the-class-of-2016-42853232

louisvilledawg
01-15-2016, 03:08 PM

Locks:
-Kobe Jones
-Scott Lashley

-AJ Brown
-Nigel Knott
-Jefferey Simmons

<we dont talk about "recruiting" before kids sign- just as Mullen doesnt talk about injuries- C34>

I know nothing about Knott, just everything I've read says he's considering out of state like bama, oregon, FSU

I still feel great about jones, lashley, and brown and I hope that the Simmons thing isn't true because what a great get he would be.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-15-2016, 03:16 PM
The fact that Simmons isn't a five star speaks volumes about how damn dumb Barton really is. If that kid ain't a five star then the whole network is a joke

djaymsu5
01-15-2016, 04:09 PM
AJ and Simmons should both be 5 stars!

deltadawg99
01-15-2016, 04:13 PM
IMO we need to get Kobe Jones onboard this weekend. We need to really press him for a commitment. Guy is a good player but doesn't get the pub because of the other guys. He could also help a lot with recruiting the golden triangle guys.

MSUDawg99
01-15-2016, 04:13 PM
<we dont talk about "recruiting" before kids sign- just as Mullen doesnt talk about injuries- C34>

I know nothing about Knott, just everything I've read says he's considering out of state like bama, oregon, FSU

I still feel great about jones, lashley, and brown and I hope that the Simmons thing isn't true because what a great get he would be.

His sister runs track at State & she's pushing State. Not that what she says is going to sway him (in his mind) at all where football is concerned but there's at least some familiarity there.

BossDawg
01-15-2016, 04:35 PM

I hope people are filling the ears of these recruits with all this smoke about UMiss.

Jack Lambert
01-15-2016, 04:41 PM
I hope people are filling the ears of these recruits with all this smoke about UMiss.

I have not been negative at all about Mullen and the staff as to anything but if I found out they were not using it I would be really piss oft.

JoseBrown
01-15-2016, 06:00 PM
His sister runs track at State & she's pushing State. Not that what she says is going to sway him (in his mind) at all where football is concerned but there's at least some familiarity there.

If you replaced sister with momma, you would be closer to being very accurate. Bama ain't much further from State, so unless somethings changed he won't go much further than that....that is if he were to go out of state..

Sacrifice
01-15-2016, 06:23 PM
AJ and Simmons should both be 5 stars!

No doubt, if there not 5* I'd love to see who is. I'll put AJ up against any receiver in the country, without a second thought.

OSCAR
01-15-2016, 07:31 PM
I think in the end when the rubber meets the road we get AJ even though Bama will be expecting his LOI on signing day. I think he is right on Simmons though, oddly enough Simmons dropped a lot in the 247 rankings today.

TUSK
01-15-2016, 08:10 PM

dammit, beat me to it...

nice.

jumbo
01-15-2016, 08:35 PM
I think in the end when the rubber meets the road we get AJ even though Bama will be expecting his LOI on signing day. I think he is right on Simmons though, oddly enough Simmons dropped a lot in the 247 rankings today.

All they updated today was the 5 stars