PDA

View Full Version : I think these last 2 days rank among the highest in ED history in entertainment value

Bully13
01-14-2016, 06:19 PM
Confed investigation info, rebel panic, trolls getting outed....and that new dude from India

Good stuff

Jack Lambert
01-14-2016, 08:15 PM
this troll thing must have been a plan of attack. There sure were a lot of new posters in a very short period of time. I felt like the british being carpet bombed during WWII. Much like the Brits we defended and beat back the hored.

Really Clark?
01-14-2016, 08:18 PM
this troll thing must have been a plan of attack. There sure were a lot of new posters in a very short period of time. I felt like the british being carpet bombed during WWII. Much like the Brits we defended and beat back the hored.

It had to be. It wasn't just this site either. Multiple site, crossover messages, a bulk yesterday was dealing with AJ. It's really becoming an epidemic of douche'ness.

RougeDawg
01-14-2016, 09:17 PM
Once Bucky's minions had accomplished all of their dead period bag handling, they attended his sermon Sunday. His yearly sermon during which he instructs the masses, to yet again make a valiant and relentless attempt to damage the recruiting of the others because God only blesses thy players who select to play for the university of ole Mississippi black bear rebel landsharts!

Some may think I'm kidding but I know for a fact that the coaching staff holds an "Eyes wide Shut" type meetings, with the big money recruiters, I mean alumni, with the only difference being no females. The kickoff meeting is held mid summer during the beaver tours. The coaching staff provides a list of top target recruits and say these are the guys we want. the network then kicks into action while the coaching staff acts as if these top players want to go to a post WWII irrelevant football program over a program where they might actually reach a championship game of any kind. Then their media minions perpetuate the story of God, beautiful campus, Stanford-like academics, etc to further mislead recruits parents and the other unicorn milk drinking members of their Fanbase. They then hold follow up meetings to see how well the payments and arrangements are being accepted and where efforts need to be refocused. They then hold a meeting right before their yearly final push of message board manipulation, library bathroom "ski trips", ythe patented Fancy "recruit reach arounds", and volunteering their offspring for gagging and swallowing performances.

Rinse and repeat, year after year. The network has it down to an art and their entire fan base is in on it from the 5'5" 259 lb rich lawyers with little man syndrome, their wives who will sleep with whoever is needed for a recruit or probation of other programs, down to their daughters who they volunteer to "seal the deal" on recruiting visits. Please feel free to add anything I may have left off.

SDDawg
01-14-2016, 09:47 PM
It had to be. It wasn't just this site either. Multiple site, crossover messages, a bulk yesterday was dealing with AJ. It's really becoming an epidemic of douche'ness.

Orchestrated, no doubt. The finest astroturfing that OM crazies can muster...

Dawgowar
01-14-2016, 10:25 PM
Glad to see the TSUN enema. Speaking metaphorically of course.

SoJackDog
01-15-2016, 12:01 PM
Confed investigation info, rebel panic, trolls getting outed....and that new dude from India

Good stuff

agreed. Ive started to come back very frequently. Keep it up. Very entertaining.