PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to say that I am loving the new no holds barred stance of this site

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2016, 03:53 PM
A bear tries to come on here and stir stuff up then he gets exposed for who he is. Banning just wasn't enough. This is great. Keep up the good work. They are only proving they are scared to death of what is coming and striking out the only way they know how. That reminds me, I need to go buy stock in Robitussin and Jaegermeister. I think both of those may be seeing increased sales in a certain city north of us in the upcoming weeks.

Coach34
01-14-2016, 03:58 PM
Just think about this:

These idiots not only read Elitedawgs daily. They have signed up on their Rival's Message Board, posing as State fans so they can post ridiculous crap or respond to something said.

Now that a few have been outed and embarrassed- they will take it another step further. They will take the time to create another email, then sign up as a State fan, and post on their Rival's website. Obsession at its finest.

Mjoelner34
01-14-2016, 04:03 PM
Just think about this:

These idiots not only read Elitedawgs daily. They have signed up on their Rival's Message Board, posing as State fans so they can post ridiculous crap or respond to something said.

Now that a few have been outed and embarrassed- they will take it another step further. They will take the time to create another email, then sign up as a State fan, and post on their Rival's website. Obsession at its finest.

They're good at creating fake stuff:
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpeg/ac016e543ff52e9a881b5459da24fad7c6ce6065.jpg

Coach34
01-14-2016, 04:07 PM
They're good at creating fake stuff:
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpeg/ac016e543ff52e9a881b5459da24fad7c6ce6065.jpg

Those cooky MIRS guys

DancingRabbit
01-14-2016, 04:13 PM
I concur! Mostly they're just annoying and stupid-looking, but during the recruiting final stages there's some risk of actual damage.

They will keep the Enforcer busy though
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUEV8dtUsAAX_E8.jpg

http://images.digopaul.com/wp-content/uploads/related_images/2015/09/08/enforcer_2.jpg

Statecoachingblows**
01-14-2016, 04:14 PM
The enforcer is bringing straight heat! Good stuff

CJDAWG85
01-14-2016, 04:16 PM
I keep checking back every 10 minutes to see who else has been exposed. This is hilarious.

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-14-2016, 04:19 PM
Oh there are more potentially lined up... Waiting on them to pop up...

Op4isabitch
01-14-2016, 04:21 PM
This is what shows me how messed up that fan base is:
You have an attorney, Mr .... , that spends his supposedly valuable time on a rivals message board trying to troll and damage anything associated with MSU. Wouldn't you think that someone who is supposedly intelligent enough to pass Law School would be intelligent enough to understand that he can be easily outed on a message board?

Their whole self worth is based on the success of the Ole Miss football program. It's a sad situation and I believe the home life mustn't be very good for these guys.

Dolphus Raymond
01-14-2016, 04:30 PM
I too am enjoying it. No matter who it is that gets outed, at least post a picture if available, first name and last name initial.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride." Hunter S.Thompson

Political Hack
01-14-2016, 04:31 PM
They had a guy say he was glad Nick Bell died and he got outed. I forget his name but it got out who it was. I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough and heartless enough to say that, much less a seemingly educated man.

Boston
01-14-2016, 04:36 PM
This shit is great!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-14-2016, 04:38 PM
I say no members added until mid-February

RougeDawg
01-14-2016, 04:39 PM
They had a guy say he was glad Nick Bell died and he got outed. I forget his name but it got out who it was. I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough and heartless enough to say that, much less a seemingly educated man.

Well no one is actually crediting that excuse of an institution with any academic awards.

defiantdog
01-14-2016, 04:42 PM
I still don't understand why they get on a rivaled site known for outing OM fans.

32 Dive
01-14-2016, 04:49 PM
I say no members added until mid-February

Month of January until signing day, and week of Egg Bowl. Good start...

32 Dive
01-14-2016, 04:51 PM
Well, the dead period IS when they do their best work. Now that it's over, and the red bags are stuffed for the recruiting weekends, they have idle time.

Really Clark?
01-14-2016, 04:52 PM
I still don't understand why they get on a rivaled site known for outing OM fans.

Their arrogant superiority and obtuse ignorance know no limits. It's impossible for the ones who do this to believe it's possible that they could be caught by anyone associated by the State University of Mississippi, MSU.

defiantdog
01-14-2016, 05:03 PM
Their arrogant superiority and obtuse ignorance know no limits. It's impossible for the ones who do this to believe it's possible that they could be caught by anyone associated by the State University of Mississippi, MSU.

At least I know why they think they're able to pay recruits without repercussions. Coaches (at least at MSU) spend around 40 hours or more a week dealing with their specific compliance official at the university. If any coaches in any department at any university thought they could ignore a compliance department, then they deserve the NCAA to throw the book at them.

Johnson85
01-14-2016, 05:12 PM
A bear tries to come on here and stir stuff up then he gets exposed for who he is. Banning just wasn't enough. This is great. Keep up the good work. They are only proving they are scared to death of what is coming and striking out the only way they know how. That reminds me, I need to go buy stock in Robitussin and Jaegermeister. I think both of those may be seeing increased sales in a certain city north of us in the upcoming weeks.

I don't know if I like it or not, but I know it's making me rethink posting on message boards. I've never believed message boards were really anonymous, and I don't think I've ever said anything I'd be too embarrassed of (maybe a little to much of a smart ass or too quick to call somebody a dubmass), but I'm still private enough that I wouldn't participate in a public forum if I thought it was that easy or likely to get outed...

Jack Lambert
01-14-2016, 05:14 PM
I don't know if I like it or not, but I know it's making me rethink posting on message boards. I've never believed message boards were really anonymous, and I don't think I've ever said anything I'd be too embarrassed of (maybe a little to much of a smart ass or too quick to call somebody a dubmass), but I'm still private enough that I wouldn't participate in a public forum if I thought it was that easy or likely to get outed...

They are not and I know from personal experience.

bobcat91
01-14-2016, 05:14 PM
Have to say that this is very entertaining

Saltydog
01-14-2016, 05:24 PM
nt

notsofarawaydawg
01-14-2016, 06:53 PM
ED just turnt up baby !!

GreenheadDawg
01-14-2016, 07:03 PM
Oh there are more potentially lined up... Waiting on them to pop up...

I can't wait!!

BulldogBear
01-14-2016, 07:09 PM
"That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the billy goats got so fat they were scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off them, why, they're still fat"

---from THREE BILLY GOATS GRUFF

JoseBrown
01-14-2016, 07:12 PM
I can't wait!!

Ditto here! Any scumbag doing what they're doing deserve to be outed! I'm glad to see it, tells me I'm on the right side...not that there was any question!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-14-2016, 07:31 PM
It's made my day to see this shit. You trolls need to get some ***** or something. Here, let me help you out:
http://www.itsaoao.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/char1.jpg

RBritt
01-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Enforcer is a savage ass phuck!

Political Hack
01-14-2016, 08:07 PM
This site has chosen to incur legal fees in the past rather than give up its users' identities after being subpoena'd through a court in Oxford. It would've been free to just hand them over, but we wouldn't because it wasn't warranted. It was the right thing to do, so we paid for legal protections. I don't know how other sites handle that stuff, but we will never roll over on other dogs.

Statecoachingblows**
01-14-2016, 08:13 PM
This site has chosen to incur legal fees in the past rather than give up its users' identities after being subpoena'd through a court in Oxford. It would've been free to just hand them over, but we wouldn't because it wasn't warranted. It was the right thing to do, so we paid for legal protections. I don't know how other sites handle that stuff, but we will never roll over on other dogs.

I don't know how to gif but that deserves a salute or standing O or something. Pretty damn awesome

JoseBrown
01-14-2016, 08:49 PM
I don't know how to gif but that deserves a salute or standing O or something. Pretty damn awesome

Damn! Great statement Hack, and hell yeah, a salute, standing O and donation! #hailstate

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-14-2016, 09:04 PM

WTF were they planning on doing with the identities?

defiantdog
01-14-2016, 09:27 PM

I'm surprised a court let that pass through.... that has a misappropriation and/or violation of the right of publicity case written all over it.

SDDawg
01-14-2016, 09:44 PM

Outstanding, as it should be.

Coach34
01-14-2016, 10:00 PM
Rebels try say they read Elite "for the comedy"- well, the Enforcer is going to make them the "comedy"

I seen it dawg
01-14-2016, 10:07 PM
**** those pussies