PDA

View Full Version : BearShark fans try to imitate me yet aGAIN....

Coach34
01-13-2016, 11:52 PM
One of them has claimed the email address- Elitedawg34@gmail.com

Remember the Facebook poster that went on a rant about being an investigator and wanting to catch them? They emailed the guy from that email address saying they were me. I got notified about this thru a PM tonight- The email said:

Hey,

I saw your FB post. If you're serious about busting these guys, we have some stuff we might be able to coordinate if you have the time or desire to go to Oxford for their big "recruiting weekend".

EliteDawgs has a poster named Political Hack. He's big in the Memphis recruiting circles (he's actually the one who inadvertently got State on probation for Redmond) and he's got some info but he doesn't want to spill it in case it comes back to him like Redmond did. Let me know.

Coach

The Bearsharks love them some Coach34...stupid Rebels

CadaverDawg
01-13-2016, 11:56 PM
Pathetic. They should be embarrassed that a MSU fan runs their life

starkvegasdawg
01-13-2016, 11:56 PM
Wonder if it's the same person that set up the ElitelyDawgs Twitter account. He's a bitter person let me tell you.

Really Clark?
01-14-2016, 12:02 AM
Do they get updates and marching orders on this stuff? Influx of Reb trollers today, using the same tactics with recruiting and was across multiple MSU sites. Of course I think you have lived inside their heads for so long that they think they are messing with you and it is just ingrained into their DNA now.

EAVdog
01-14-2016, 12:19 AM
I hope we are getting better at reacting to it. Not falling for BS like the fake death threats and catfish Twitter accounts. From now until signing day folks should just chill and think twice before posting anything about a recruit. Even our best writers need to take a Xanax. No freaking out if a kid takes an OV to USM.

BossDawg
01-14-2016, 12:20 AM
I bet there's a lot of them that think you're the one solely responsible for starting this latest round of rumors about UM and Saunders.

I love how batshit crazy they are. It's amuzing.

Political Hack
01-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Im glad they know I have some info on them.

whosyourdawgy
01-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Dammit Hack. I didn't know you were the one that got us caught!*** I wonder how many grown ass men will make the trip to Oxford this year for recruitapalooza '16? i actually had a Facebook friend post that he and his buds were going last year. He never posted pics of the event tho. That is just sad

Jack Lambert
01-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Coach you do realize that you are probably one of the most famous non athlete sports figure in the State? I am not joking. Everyone who follows MSU or Ole Miss sports has heard something about some guy name Coach34.

engie
01-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Apparently you said a bunch of stuff on twitter that I don't see as well... http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-recruiting/according-to-lee-woolridge-hudspeth-has-told-him-the-details-on-om/61360792/

GreenheadDawg
01-14-2016, 11:38 AM
Living rent free

Coach34
01-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Apparently you said a bunch of stuff on twitter that I don't see as well... http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-recruiting/according-to-lee-woolridge-hudspeth-has-told-him-the-details-on-om/61360792/

Haha- Thanks for linking.

engie
01-14-2016, 12:07 PM
stupid Bearshark drivel

No one will ever figure this one out***

JDog13
01-14-2016, 12:53 PM
Thanks Political Hack

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-14-2016, 12:56 PM
I am trying to figure out why anyone would wanna be you Coach. Ha

If they ain't worried, why are they keeping it going and interacting with Steve. Gotta give Steve credit, he has made most of them look like dumbasses

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-14-2016, 01:10 PM
What's laughable is half of those people talk shit about ED and Coach, yet most of their info comes from this board.