PDA

View Full Version : Following recruits

msstate7
08-07-2013, 11:41 PM
With the hs seasons to begin soon, who will you guys be seeing and keeping everyone informed with how they play?

My son plays for Neshoba central so I'll see jamoral graham in the first game.

FISHDAWG
08-08-2013, 08:31 AM
I hope Coachcamp will give us Monday morning reports of Elijah Staley's games

The Croom Diaries
08-08-2013, 08:42 AM
I live about 10 minutes from Wheeler so I'd like to make at least one of their games this year, although I'm sure Coachcamp's reports if he's willing will be much better than mine. I might check and see if Stephenson plays around here at any point to see Tyler Jones and Jordan Harris.

Vandownbytheriver
08-08-2013, 08:42 AM
I will go to the Oxford vs West Point game since it's in Oxford this year to watch Liggins and Aeris play. That game is usually pretty good. I might go watch Oxford play Lafayette as well to see if Buford can get anything going this year against Oxford.

Spider-Man
08-08-2013, 08:44 AM
I live in Petal, so I'll be watching Jackson a pretty good bit.

FISHDAWG
08-08-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm down in Griffin - no one to watch around here since Leon Berry

SignalToNoise
08-08-2013, 09:25 AM
I hope Coachcamp will give us Monday morning reports of Elijah Staley's games

Second. I think Coachcamp's son is going to be a big-time player for us. Would like to get some updates on his season as it goes.

Dawgdom
08-08-2013, 11:55 AM
I live in the Free State of Jones...there is no Ronnie Ducksworth or Donald Ray King this year...

Todd4State
08-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Madison Central plays Petal (Jackson, Jovan Patterson), West Monroe (Craig Robinson top OT in the country), Brandon (Minchew and Fletcher Adams), Clinton (Grant Harris), Greenville-Weston (Gerri Green), and Murrah (Malik Dear)

msstate7
08-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Madison Central plays Petal (Jackson, Jovan Patterson), West Monroe (Craig Robinson top OT in the country), Brandon (Minchew and Fletcher Adams), Clinton (Grant Harris), Greenville-Weston (Gerri Green), and Murrah (Malik Dear)

Is minchew gonna be a big recruit? Does his family lean state or om?

Todd4State
08-08-2013, 12:53 PM
From what I understand he is one of the top two QB's in the state. Along with J'Mar Smith of Meridian. I've seen Minchew play and he has some things to work on- but he was only a sophomore and I look forward to seeing him during MC's first game of the year which will also be on TV.

From what I have heard, his family members are State fans, but I also know Ole Miss has been recruiting him as well.

He was at Big Dawg Camp too FWIW and I think Paul did a story on him not too long ago.