PDA

View Full Version : My Wacko Nutjob Ole Miss -ULL related Manifesto

Spiderman
01-13-2016, 08:02 PM
All I'm hearing from Reb Fan is,...... well none of this has anything to do with today. It all happened a long time ago and they can't get us for that. Statute of limitations and such.

Ok, whatever. I have no idea how far they can go back if they can or can't get them, and any way, that's not the topic of this post.

This is.........

When Eddie O came in, all of a sudden some players who had no chance to were getting in school. Most notably Powe and Oher.

If anybody has ever read The Blindside, there are some very telling things in there. One is the joke of the BYU courses, which I think are no longer allowed (but not sure). They were then. So even with the BYU courses, if you read the book you know there is no way Oher passed an ACT or SAT, whether timed or untimed , or read to him. Powe either.

What was the common thread of all this?

The Plan... quoted, heralded, fellated, spewed, and praises of sung of by every Reb Recruitnik from Chuck Rounsaville and his dingleberry Yancy, to the main dingleberry remover himself Shep Smith.

Everybody still talks about The Plan. Most credit Saunders with it. I say Saunders learned it and maybe polished it from someone else.

Who? Let's look at somethings.......

1st exhibit.......

2004-2005 (From Wikipedia)

Oher's low grades were initially a barrier to his acceptance to an NCAA program. He eventually increased his 0.76 grade point average (GPA) to a 2.52 GPA by the end of his senior year so he could attend a Division I school by enrolling in some 10-day-long internet-based courses from Brigham Young University. Taking and passing the internet courses allowed him to replace Ds and Fs earned in earlier school classes, such as English, with As earned via the internet.[6] This finally raised his graduating GPA over the required minimum.

According to a passage in the book, one of the A's, I believe it was for an English credit, was writing a short paper on Abe Lincoln. (Dumbass me sat through 2 semesters of Sr. HS English for no reason at all). No mention of ACT or SAT.

Wow, that was a great Plan.

Now let's take scholar Powe.....

Powe returned to Waynesboro to retake courses, attended Penn Foster Career School, a prep school in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and took correspondence courses in 2006.

Uh oh, now we are back in good old Wayneboro, home to Advanced ACT Tutoring.

As we see Powe and Oher were already on The Plan before Saunders came back to Ole Miss in '06.

Now, there were others on the Plan but let's just use these two well known examples for now.

Exhibit 2......

There is one common theme from the time Eddie O got there, Saunders arrived, and today.

What would that theme be????

One Danny Hugh Freeze, Jr.

The well known HS football coach of Michael Oher. Who parlayed Oher into his current 4.7 million dollar a year job. Who helped Oher with the Plan. Who then worked alongside Saunders later on where they polished the Plan.

Danny Hugh had a history in HS of being a great recruiter. If you read The Blindside you will know that not the Tuoghys, but Hugh Freeze got Oher into Briarcrest.

Again from Wikipedia......

The school's football coach, Hugh Freeze, submitted Oher's school application to the headmaster, who agreed to accept him if Oher could complete a home study program first. Despite not finishing the program, he was admitted when the headmaster realized that his requirement had removed Oher from the public education system.

Note... Briarcrest is not a public school.

Then, after enrollment...

In 2004, Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy, a couple with a daughter and son attending Briarcrest, allowed Oher to live with them and eventually adopted him.The family began tending to his needs after becoming familiar with his difficult childhood. They also hired a tutor for him, who worked with him for 20 hours per week

Sean Tuoghy was a a "volunteer" football coach for Briarcrest at the time. And wealthy enough to hire a private tutor( who was also an avid Ole Miss fan) for Oher. And pay his tuition so his buddy Danny Hugh could get him a stud O-Lineman. Make no mistake, Michael Oher was Ole Miss bound from the get go. But he was not gonna make it academically until the Plan, tutor or no tutor. Because as we can see, even with the tutor, Oher only managed a 0.76 GPA.

The NCAA looked into all of this and this is basically what they had issue with....

The first issue was that Oher's grade-point average (GPA) was still too low to meet the requirements for a Division I scholarship at the time of the offer from Ole Miss. That difficulty was corrected by graduation, when Oher completed online classes through Brigham Young University.

The Plan worked.

Issue number 2.......

The second issue was the Tuohys' preexisting relationship with the school and the fact that Ole Miss hired Freeze twenty days after Oher signed his letter of intent. Freeze asserted that his position with Ole Miss was not an example of quid pro quo for encouraging Oher to attend the school, but rather the result of his preexisting relationship with Ole Miss offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone.

Now that's some serious bullshit there. I'm sure if Danny Hugh had been at Fuzznut HS without the top O-lineman in the nation, Coach O would have hired Ole Danny Hugh strictly on the recommendation of the newly hired Mazzone, (who Coach O didn't know, and hired only because of a recommendation from Dennis Erickson, and thought so much of him that he fired him that same year)

Issue number 3.....

Freeze was found guilty of secondary violations for contacting other Memphis-area recruits before joining the Ole Miss staff.

Damn, Danny Hugh was an NCAA cheat before he ever even got to Ole Miss. Now that's impressive.

So we see that Hugh Freeze was looked at askance before even getting his office job at Ole Miss, where in said office he was supposed to have no contacts with recruits anyway.

In 2005, the University of Mississippi hired Freeze as an assistant athletic director for football external affairs.

In no way should he have talked to any recruit off campus with this job. Notice the job title "Football External Affairs." In other words, glad handling HS and JUCO coaches.
But as we saw, he was doing what he had always done well, recruiting Memphis. Just like his HS days when he recruited Oher and everybody's favorite woman beater, Greg Hardy to Briarcrest.... Hardy amazingly ended up on the Plan and at Ole Miss also.

The following season, he became the tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator, positions he held through 2007.

So, as we see here, Danny Hugh was on staff and executing the Plan long before Saunders reached Ole Miss in 2006.

After that season, he replaced head coach Ed Orgeron on an interim basis before the hiring of Houston Nutt.

Hey Ole Miss, did you realize that you fired Freeze to hire Nutt? Off topic, but the thought made me laugh.

Freeze interviewed for the offensive coordinator position with Nutt, a position that eventually went to Kent Austin.

Again, a little off topic but at coaching clinics around the south when Nutt was hired, I heard from many coaches that should know, that Coach O warned Nutt about "that backstabbing little shit Freeze."

Boone loved Freeze , who reportedly was feeding Boone negative stuff on Coach O to him, and tried to pressure Nutt into keeping him. I've also been told that Nutt not doing so was the 1st crack in the Nutt- Boone relationship.

I never thought I'd hear Hugh Freeze's name after that. My, was I mistaken!

So to sum up........

The NCAA ended up at ULL because of stuff uncovered at Ole Miss. That is irrefutable. They went after Saunders, who we have seen by evidence and timeline, arrived at Ole Miss AFTER the Plan was already being used. Saunders was judged guilty by the NCAA.

I submit Saunders isn't the 'mastermind" of the Plan.

So who was?

Who was at Ole Miss before Saunders and already using the Plan even before he, Freeze, was at Ole Miss? Who is at Ole Miss now, and again seemingly working miracles enticing young men into attending Ole Miss, and getting certain one's eligible? Who has already been chastised by the NCAA before, and now is under investigation again by the NCAA? Who has a history of cutting corners to achieve his objectives all the way back to HS ? Who is so devious that other coaches would tell of him reportedly being called a backstabber by a former employer?

I may be way off base, but I submit that all the evidence points to, and should by logic, lead back to the only one who has been at Ole Miss 7 of the 11 years in question....

That one is The Reverend Danny Hugh Freeze, Jr.

What say you?

Coach34
01-13-2016, 08:23 PM
damn.Bravo

Coursesuper
01-13-2016, 08:34 PM
Here, Here; well done.

Martianlander
01-13-2016, 08:37 PM
Excellent connecting of the dots!

engie
01-13-2016, 08:40 PM
As The Plantation Burns

BossDawg
01-13-2016, 08:42 PM
I've always believed that some of the biggest snakes in the grass are some of the biggest religious fanatics. Freeze is just that. He'd take the cash from an offering plate and lie to his own mother about it if he knew it would get him a recruit's signature and a pat on the back.

Schultzy
01-13-2016, 08:45 PM
The incredible Spider-Man, may your web entice all supermodels.

CadaverDawg
01-13-2016, 08:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HMEbFjx.gif

Now, if only the NCAAcould connect the dots that well.

OSCAR
01-13-2016, 08:52 PM
You had me until fingering Freeze as the mastermind. Hes not smart enough to put all that together! :D

Reason2succeed
01-13-2016, 08:56 PM
Elementary my dear Watson!

BrunswickDawg
01-13-2016, 08:56 PM
You had me until fingering Freeze as the mastermind. Hes not smart enough to put all that together! :D
If you follow the movie plot, Leigh Anne Touhy taught Hugh everything he knows. She taught Powe how to play football.**

Harrydawg
01-13-2016, 08:57 PM
Damn good post......I'm in, I hate those cheating SOB's

Swami Dawg
01-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Hello Spiderman,

You are for doing good job! First to be receiving Swami Seal of Approval.

http://s24.postimg.org/jfvzdv5kl/swami_seal.jpg

Way to be going!

Swami

CadaverDawg
01-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Hello Spiderman,

Way to be going!

Swami

Haha

sorrydog
01-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Bravo!!!!! I'm willing to testify that I believe it all!

Maroonthirteen
01-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Dude, I agree with everything you said. I have even had a few too many at a party and told a room of OLE Miss fans that freeze was the lyingest chestingest fakeass POS to ever coach college football. HOWEVER....although you are exactly right....the truth will never see the light of day until the NCAA hammers his tail.

Todd4State
01-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Well done. If you were a Clarion-Ledger writer you would be looking for a new job right now.

WesternSkyDawg
01-13-2016, 09:36 PM
Haven't seen it mentioned here, but anybody see who was on the Committee of Infractions that nailed Saunders?

Michael Adams, former president of Georgia, who was reputedly enraged when they lost Tunsil to OM.

And those findings are now written in stone.

Hmmmmm

Barking 13
01-13-2016, 09:38 PM
good read... can we make a movie about it? It'll make a good 30-30.... the U2 (as in squared)

Spiderman
01-13-2016, 09:41 PM

All jokes and whatever aside... Hugh ain't no idiot. He's a smart guy, never think different.

A backhanded compliment I know, but Hugh was probably the smart one that figured it all out. Coach O, on his own, never would have.

I know a little about Hugh. Hell, I struck him out once. He's pretty sharp.

tireddawg
01-13-2016, 09:46 PM
I normally don't read long threads but I couldn't stop reading. Good 1

RIdog
01-13-2016, 09:48 PM
Impressive OP !

yjnkdawg
01-13-2016, 09:53 PM
Great post and excellent info...... I hope the NCAA has no problems connecting those dots, as well as connecting some more dots. Especially dots to connect on Danny Hugh. I think if there is a pattern of fraudulent activity, that the NCAA can go back as far they wish, to get to the source of when it begun, if they wish to do so. Could be wrong on that, but I think that's right.

Political Hack
01-13-2016, 09:57 PM
Yeah tire, I actually read that whole thing because it tracked well historically. Very plausible and even likely if you're not blinded by confederate flags.

I will add this though, if the NCAA couldn't touch OM due to statute of limitations, they wouldn't have invested 3 years into an investigation.

Dallas_Dawg
01-13-2016, 10:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HMEbFjx.gif

Now, if only the NCAAcould connect the dots that well.

That's what's so damn frustrating is that they are so incompetent that they can't connect the dots

EAVdog
01-13-2016, 10:34 PM
They made the wrong dude mad, Dr Adams is on a witch hunt!

GoDawgGo
01-13-2016, 11:02 PM
I knew Hugh Freezus was a dirty son of a bitch. Great job putting it together. If we can figure it out, surely The NCAA already has.... Sanctions coming.

Treemydawg
01-13-2016, 11:13 PM
I knew Hugh Freezus was a dirty son of a bitch. Great job putting it together. If we can figure it out, surely The NCAA already has.... Sanctions coming.

I hope and pray you are right, but I'm not holding my breath.

ShotgunDawg
01-13-2016, 11:15 PM
This is outstanding....

I'm sure there are some inaccuracies, but the entire historical timeline is basically correct & offers pretty damning circumstantial evidence.

Surely the NCAA can figure this out

Jack Lambert
01-13-2016, 11:18 PM
thier current coaches can be shielded for past sins but the school cannot.

cheewgumm
01-13-2016, 11:23 PM
Copy paste to Indy. "Attn: NCAA knuckleheads, see attached."

JoseBrown
01-14-2016, 02:43 AM
Well done. If you were a Clarion-Ledger writer you would be looking for a new job right now.

If he were a Clarion-Ledger writer, he'd never be heard from again..

Spiderman
01-14-2016, 07:18 AM
If he were a Clarion-Ledger writer, he'd never be heard from again..

Ha, probably so... weighted down and thrown into in some deep Yalobusha county lake.

coastratdog
01-14-2016, 07:31 AM

Oscar don't ever underestimate your opponent. We have done this 3 out of 4 years and have gotten the sh!t kicked out of us. Last two were games we should have won but didn't take them serious, although they did. I don't care one tit for Freeze but I don't think him or his staff are dumb, incompetent or moronic. Now lying and cheating a$$holes, yes.

Spiderman
01-14-2016, 07:43 AM
Hello Spiderman,

Way to be going!

Swami

Thank you... but I left out something.

If memory serves me correct, out of the 4 years of the past 11 that Freeze wasn't at Ole Miss, they only had one real suspicious signing class with ALOT of questions about how they signed and got some of the said signees into school... 2010.

Which was the year Saunders, who seemingly learned of the Plan under Freeze, came back to Ole Miss.

Surely, that's just a coincidence, right?.... Right?

thf24
01-14-2016, 09:02 AM
Certainly seems to line up. If it's correct and the NCAA has also connected these dots, pinning this on Freeze himself... they could really be in some deep shit.

Madkinmecrazy
01-14-2016, 09:03 AM
I was skeptical before about how all of this could be tied to Freezus, but damn.

You hit the nail on the head Spidey. Bravo.

Thompson92
01-14-2016, 09:11 AM
Thank you... but I left out something.

If memory serves me correct, out of the 4 years of the past 11 that Freeze wasn't at Ole Miss, they only had one real suspicious signing class with ALOT of questions about how they signed and got some of the said signees into school... 2010.

Which was the year Saunders, who seemingly learned of the Plan under Freeze, came back to Ole Miss.

Surely, that's just a coincidence, right?.... Right?

The report specifically says that Crager and Saunders developed a relationship while he was at OM. So it looks like they have OM on that. Just have to wait and see if they connect Freeze to it.

Also, I believe Steve mentioned the other day that Saunders was led to believe that he would be paid much more that year than he actually was. This would give credibility to the statements of people on this board that OM and Saunders have been throwing each other under the bus.

Outside Dawg
01-14-2016, 09:33 AM
Seriously, someone needs to copy this and email to about 40 web and traditional journalists. Let somebody dig into it.

Political Hack
01-14-2016, 09:37 AM
Pointing to Freeze is pointless in the grand scheme of things. They have an Associate Athletics Director NAILED for this. A department administrator... For recruiting. That's LOIC or LOIC doesn't exist.

I think a lot of people would love to see Freeze get a show cause mostly because of the way he waves his holier than thou spill every chance he gets, but ultimately his involvement means little to nothing in what the NCAA will decide to do to their athletic department.

Thompson92
01-14-2016, 09:41 AM
Pointing to Freeze is pointless in the grand scheme of things. They have an Associate Athletics Director NAILED for this. A department administrator... For recruiting. That's LOIC or LOIC doesn't exist.

I think a lot of people would love to see Freeze get a show cause mostly because of the way he waves his holier than thou spill every chance he gets, but ultimately his involvement means little to nothing in what the NCAA will decide to do to their athletic department.

You should read the Notice of Allegations for UNC. Similar stuff, and they'll likely get a LOIC. UNC people are dreading the conclusion of that case.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-14-2016, 09:44 AM
You should read the Notice of Allegations for UNC. Similar stuff, and they'll likely get a LOIC. UNC people are dreading the conclusion of that case.

According some people in the know OM is next on the chopping block after UNC gets their sanctions.

ShotgunDawg
01-14-2016, 10:12 AM
According some people in the know OM is next on the chopping block after UNC gets their sanctions.

Any timeline?

I feel like I've been hearing about UNC since I was 12

Mjoelner34
01-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Also, I believe Steve mentioned the other day that Saunders was led to believe that he would be paid much more that year than he actually was. This would give credibility to the statements of people on this board that OM and Saunders have been throwing each other under the bus.

I can't find it now but I remember looking it up this past fall when news was starting to trickle out that Saunders had sued them because he was promised a salary of close to $100k but was only paid around $12k. The two players if I remember correctly were Nutt and Boone. One wanted Saunders and the other didn't. I think Nutt is the one that promised him the moon salary-wise and Boone wouldn't pay it.

DancingRabbit
01-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Well, Saunders was at Ole Miss from 1998-2002 as the "assistant to the athletics director for recruiting and coordinator of high school and community college relations".

But I don't recall hearing of any miracles regarding academic qualification from that era. The first miracle was Oher, which coincided with the arrival of Freeze. Powe came along shortly thereafter.

Also, while playing around on Google I ran across this BulldogBacker post on SPS from 5 years ago:

01-10-2011, 02:18 PM
A friend of mine, who is loyal to a fault to MSU, but closely associated
with Ole Miss tells me that there is a bomb about to drop in the lap of
the TSUN. The boys in Birmingham are investigating them. It seems
ineligible signees over the last two years have been housed in Jackson
and all their housing, transportation, tuition and book fees were paid
by David Saunders, former TSUN Athletic Department Official. This was
"The Plan." Over the past two years, unqualified recruits from
Virginia, Florida, and Georgia signed by TSUN were transported to the
Ed Center and all their fees paid by Ole Miss while they were getting
qualified. While this has been the subject of rumor in the past, it
seems the Boys in Birmingham now have photographic evidence of money
passing from Saunders to the driver of the players. Further, they were
also transported to Jackson State for illegal workouts.

Political Hack
01-14-2016, 10:47 AM
They shut down the education center over this scandal if I recall correctly.

lachepas565
01-14-2016, 11:20 AM
I remember something like he was working for Cellular South, but with high school athletes - sounds like Cellular South had a lot of people all over the state on the plan and on Cell South's dime.

Google search has some hits to old message boards about "The Cellular South Game Plan" program, but I can't find any sort of official description of it.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Well, Saunders was at Ole Miss from 1998-2002 as the "assistant to the athletics director for recruiting and coordinator of high school and community college relations".

But I don't recall hearing of any miracles regarding academic qualification from that era. The first miracle was Oher, which coincided with the arrival of Freeze. Powe came along shortly thereafter.:

One of the first was the LB from South Panola. Can't remember his name but they put the "Dr." title in front of his name. Somebody will remember. I remember him driving a green Mazda 929 during his time there. All souped up with the rims and other crap of that time frame. I'm sure you know where the tires came from....for that matter probably the car that was attached to them as well.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-14-2016, 01:02 PM
They shut down the education center over this scandal if I recall correctly.

Is that the BYU backed one that they used to get players eligible?

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-14-2016, 01:23 PM
I remember something like he was working for Cellular South, but with high school athletes - sounds like Cellular South had a lot of people all over the state on the plan and on Cell South's dime.

Google search has some hits to old message boards about "The Cellular South Game Plan" program, but I can't find any sort of official description of it.

http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/714395-new-hope-for-mississippi-student-athletes

blacklistedbully
01-14-2016, 01:54 PM
Excellent! You should consider sending this to the NCAA. Copy Michael Adams.

lachepas565
01-14-2016, 01:57 PM
http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/714395-new-hope-for-mississippi-student-athletes

That's really interesting. Is there some connection between Ole Miss and Cellular South? Alumni? It's a big company so I'm sure lots of schools have executives there, but is the CEO/founder from Ole Miss?

To me, that reads like an Ole Miss coach couldn't do a lot of stuff as a coach, so they sent him to a company so he could run this program outside of the NCAA's reach.

Really Clark?
01-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Is that the BYU backed one that they used to get players eligible?

No. The Ed Center in Jackson.

Madkinmecrazy
01-14-2016, 01:59 PM
That's really interesting. Is there some connection between Ole Miss and Cellular South? Alumni? It's a big company so I'm sure lots of schools have executives there, but is the CEO/founder from Ole Miss?

To me, that reads like an Ole Miss coach couldn't do a lot of stuff as a coach, so they sent him to a company so he could run this program outside of the NCAA's reach.

The CEO is an Ole Miss grad and sent his kids there.

DLDog
01-14-2016, 02:16 PM
All I'm hearing from Reb Fan is,...... well none of this has anything to do with today. It all happened a long time ago and they can't get us for that. Statute of limitations and such.

Ok, whatever. I have no idea how far they can go back if they can or can't get them, and any way, that's not the topic of this post.

This is.........

When Eddie O came in, all of a sudden some players who had no chance to were getting in school. Most notably Powe and Oher.

If anybody has ever read The Blindside, there are some very telling things in there. One is the joke of the BYU courses, which I think are no longer allowed (but not sure). They were then. So even with the BYU courses, if you read the book you know there is no way Oher passed an ACT or SAT, whether timed or untimed , or read to him. Powe either.

What was the common thread of all this?

The Plan... quoted, heralded, fellated, spewed, and praises of sung of by every Reb Recruitnik from Chuck Rounsaville and his dingleberry Yancy, to the main dingleberry remover himself Shep Smith.

Everybody still talks about The Plan. Most credit Saunders with it. I say Saunders learned it and maybe polished it from someone else.

Who? Let's look at somethings.......

1st exhibit.......

2004-2005 (From Wikipedia)

Oher's low grades were initially a barrier to his acceptance to an NCAA program. He eventually increased his 0.76 grade point average (GPA) to a 2.52 GPA by the end of his senior year so he could attend a Division I school by enrolling in some 10-day-long internet-based courses from Brigham Young University. Taking and passing the internet courses allowed him to replace Ds and Fs earned in earlier school classes, such as English, with As earned via the internet.[6] This finally raised his graduating GPA over the required minimum.

According to a passage in the book, one of the A's, I believe it was for an English credit, was writing a short paper on Abe Lincoln. (Dumbass me sat through 2 semesters of Sr. HS English for no reason at all). No mention of ACT or SAT.

Wow, that was a great Plan.

Now let's take scholar Powe.....

Powe returned to Waynesboro to retake courses, attended Penn Foster Career School, a prep school in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and took correspondence courses in 2006.

Uh oh, now we are back in good old Wayneboro, home to Advanced ACT Tutoring.

As we see Powe and Oher were already on The Plan before Saunders came back to Ole Miss in '06.

Now, there were others on the Plan but let's just use these two well known examples for now.

Exhibit 2......

There is one common theme from the time Eddie O got there, Saunders arrived, and today.

What would that theme be????

One Danny Hugh Freeze, Jr.

The well known HS football coach of Michael Oher. Who parlayed Oher into his current 4.7 million dollar a year job. Who helped Oher with the Plan. Who then worked alongside Saunders later on where they polished the Plan.

Danny Hugh had a history in HS of being a great recruiter. If you read The Blindside you will know that not the Tuoghys, but Hugh Freeze got Oher into Briarcrest.

Again from Wikipedia......

The school's football coach, Hugh Freeze, submitted Oher's school application to the headmaster, who agreed to accept him if Oher could complete a home study program first. Despite not finishing the program, he was admitted when the headmaster realized that his requirement had removed Oher from the public education system.

Note... Briarcrest is not a public school.

Then, after enrollment...

In 2004, Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy, a couple with a daughter and son attending Briarcrest, allowed Oher to live with them and eventually adopted him.The family began tending to his needs after becoming familiar with his difficult childhood. They also hired a tutor for him, who worked with him for 20 hours per week

Sean Tuoghy was a a "volunteer" football coach for Briarcrest at the time. And wealthy enough to hire a private tutor( who was also an avid Ole Miss fan) for Oher. And pay his tuition so his buddy Danny Hugh could get him a stud O-Lineman. Make no mistake, Michael Oher was Ole Miss bound from the get go. But he was not gonna make it academically until the Plan, tutor or no tutor. Because as we can see, even with the tutor, Oher only managed a 0.76 GPA.

The NCAA looked into all of this and this is basically what they had issue with....

The first issue was that Oher's grade-point average (GPA) was still too low to meet the requirements for a Division I scholarship at the time of the offer from Ole Miss. That difficulty was corrected by graduation, when Oher completed online classes through Brigham Young University.

The Plan worked.

Issue number 2.......

The second issue was the Tuohys' preexisting relationship with the school and the fact that Ole Miss hired Freeze twenty days after Oher signed his letter of intent. Freeze asserted that his position with Ole Miss was not an example of quid pro quo for encouraging Oher to attend the school, but rather the result of his preexisting relationship with Ole Miss offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone.

Now that's some serious bullshit there. I'm sure if Danny Hugh had been at Fuzznut HS without the top O-lineman in the nation, Coach O would have hired Ole Danny Hugh strictly on the recommendation of the newly hired Mazzone, (who Coach O didn't know, and hired only because of a recommendation from Dennis Erickson, and thought so much of him that he fired him that same year)

Issue number 3.....

Freeze was found guilty of secondary violations for contacting other Memphis-area recruits before joining the Ole Miss staff.

Damn, Danny Hugh was an NCAA cheat before he ever even got to Ole Miss. Now that's impressive.

So we see that Hugh Freeze was looked at askance before even getting his office job at Ole Miss, where in said office he was supposed to have no contacts with recruits anyway.

In 2005, the University of Mississippi hired Freeze as an assistant athletic director for football external affairs.

In no way should he have talked to any recruit off campus with this job. Notice the job title "Football External Affairs." In other words, glad handling HS and JUCO coaches.
But as we saw, he was doing what he had always done well, recruiting Memphis. Just like his HS days when he recruited Oher and everybody's favorite woman beater, Greg Hardy to Briarcrest.... Hardy amazingly ended up on the Plan and at Ole Miss also.

The following season, he became the tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator, positions he held through 2007.

So, as we see here, Danny Hugh was on staff and executing the Plan long before Saunders reached Ole Miss in 2006.

After that season, he replaced head coach Ed Orgeron on an interim basis before the hiring of Houston Nutt.

Hey Ole Miss, did you realize that you fired Freeze to hire Nutt? Off topic, but the thought made me laugh.

Freeze interviewed for the offensive coordinator position with Nutt, a position that eventually went to Kent Austin.

Again, a little off topic but at coaching clinics around the south when Nutt was hired, I heard from many coaches that should know, that Coach O warned Nutt about "that backstabbing little shit Freeze."

Boone loved Freeze , who reportedly was feeding Boone negative stuff on Coach O to him, and tried to pressure Nutt into keeping him. I've also been told that Nutt not doing so was the 1st crack in the Nutt- Boone relationship.

I never thought I'd hear Hugh Freeze's name after that. My, was I mistaken!

So to sum up........

The NCAA ended up at ULL because of stuff uncovered at Ole Miss. That is irrefutable. They went after Saunders, who we have seen by evidence and timeline, arrived at Ole Miss AFTER the Plan was already being used. Saunders was judged guilty by the NCAA.

I submit Saunders isn't the 'mastermind" of the Plan.

So who was?

Who was at Ole Miss before Saunders and already using the Plan even before he, Freeze, was at Ole Miss? Who is at Ole Miss now, and again seemingly working miracles enticing young men into attending Ole Miss, and getting certain one's eligible? Who has already been chastised by the NCAA before, and now is under investigation again by the NCAA? Who has a history of cutting corners to achieve his objectives all the way back to HS ? Who is so devious that other coaches would tell of him reportedly being called a backstabber by a former employer?

I may be way off base, but I submit that all the evidence points to, and should by logic, lead back to the only one who has been at Ole Miss 7 of the 11 years in question....

That one is The Reverend Danny Hugh Freeze, Jr.

What say you?
Wow! That is priceless. That's a difficult puzzle you solved.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Copy Michael Adams.

And compliance@olemiss.edu LOL!!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-14-2016, 02:58 PM

Am I confused or was there a school or center backed by BYU that they used under Oregeron to get players eligible?

DancingRabbit
01-14-2016, 03:03 PM
Am I confused or was there a school or center backed by BYU that they used under Oregeron to get players eligible?

To my knowledge, Sean Tuohy was the first reb to use BYU online to get Oher's D's and F's at Briarcrest converted to A's. A year or two later the NCAA shut that ploy down.

Spiderman
01-14-2016, 03:10 PM

From which Scholar Powe passed Spanish. Still the most unreal thing I ever saw. Couldn't read, much less pass English, but passed Spanish.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-14-2016, 03:12 PM
"And as Powe's case may illustrate, there is a new problem facing BYU's program. There are few safeguards in place to stop high school students from trying to take advantage of the system.

In September, The New York Times reported on Michael Oher, a high school star in Memphis who replaced his failing grades with BYU "character education" courses in a practice described in the article as "the great Mormon grade-grab." Unlike Powe, Oher now attends and plays football at Ole Miss."

The Salt Lake Tribune Archive (http://archive.sltrib.com/printfriendly.php?id=4646828&itype=NGPSID)

Spiderman
01-14-2016, 03:21 PM

Thanks, Reb

Spiderman
01-14-2016, 03:43 PM
"And as Powe's case may illustrate, there is a new problem facing BYU's program. There are few safeguards in place to stop high school students from trying to take advantage of the system.

In September, The New York Times reported on Michael Oher, a high school star in Memphis who replaced his failing grades with BYU "character education" courses in a practice described in the article as "the great Mormon grade-grab." Unlike Powe, Oher now attends and plays football at Ole Miss."

The Salt Lake Tribune Archive (http://archive.sltrib.com/printfriendly.php?id=4646828&itype=NGPSID)

I remembered all this but for space reason didn't get into much, but since it was brought here...

Powe's path to college through BYU was a well-worn trail by the time he started his journey. Ginny Crager, the 65-year-old� teacher who helped Powe, said she also served as a proctor on BYU credits for University of Southern California freshman Vidal Hazelton, whom Powe met at Hargrave Military Academy, as well as Ole Miss player Rory Johnson.

We all know who that is... Mrs. Pass The ACT Everytime

The organization turned down Powe's BYU course work because it lacked evidence he did the work on his own without significant assistance. In addition, he completed "a vast amount of course work in a limited amount of time that was much shorter than the average time it takes students to complete BYU independent study courses," according to the statement.

We all knew what was going on then. According to the NCAA in the ULL case, they now have proof that someone falsified ACT scores at Waynesboro. Reports have been that someone is Crager. Any reasonable person would logically draw the conclusion that she is the one that did Powe's work, based on those NCAA-ULL documents.

Crager, who put up about $1,700 of her own money to pay for Powe's BYU courses, maintains she didn't do Powe's work for him, but rather, unlike other teachers, took the time to teach him. "He is a big, lovable kid, and he'd put his arm around people and hug them and they'd go, 'Oh gosh, OK, just go to sleep' or 'OK, just go to the field house,' and what happened to him is he learned nothing," she said.

I think Crager's credibility has been harmed enough to safely say that, reasonably, the above statements could be met with a high dose of skepticism.

Because he is considered "learning disabled," Powe was allowed to have a reader to help him with his work. Together with Crager, Powe passed the 14 BYU classes.

That's never been in question. Anyone should reasonably known that there was no way Powe did it on his own.

Crager scoffed at the NCAA's concern, although she acknowledges they finished some courses in a week or less.

Sounds like she is still scoffing at the NCAA

"My God, it was easy," she said. "You could get through any high school course in three weeks. English was the most tedious because there was a lot of writing . . . the rest of them you could do in one to two days."

No shit, sop courses should be easy to a college educated person that is doing the course work.

After the NCAA denied his entry into Ole Miss, Powe sued and won a temporary restraining order that allowed him to enroll, but Powe left Ole Miss after a few days and decided to drop the lawsuit.

"He didn't want to be viewed as a troublemaker," said Joe Barnett, a Realtor who is a father figure and guidance counselor for Powe. "It's a nightmarish situation."

I submit to everyone that I guarantee Ole Miss has more documented "Father figures and Guidance counselors" per capita than any major university in the nation.

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Thanks, Reb

Indeed he is. and He gone

Dawgtini
01-14-2016, 03:52 PM

ATTN: ELITEDAWGENFORCER

Edit: I see I was late to the party

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-14-2016, 03:56 PM
ATTN: ELITEDAWGENFORCER

Keep up.... he way gone.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-14-2016, 04:26 PM

The family that owns C-Spire, formerly Cellular South are all NMU alum's.

Be sure and follow their "Signing Day Extravaganza" on Feb. 3rd from the corporate offices on SuperTalk Ms. You certainly don't want to miss the announcement of NMU's top 3 ranked recruiting class. And no, I'm not kidding.

Jack Lambert
01-14-2016, 05:17 PM

Funny thing is the NC State people can't wait just like us. Damn I wish NC State would get an SEC invite.

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2016, 05:21 PM
Funny thing is the NC State people can't wait just like us. Damn I wish NC State would get an SEC invite.
Maybe we could kick the Bears out and replace them with NC State.