PDA

View Full Version : Will Tunsil's recruitment be looked at? Kimdechee? They have had too

AlSwearengen
08-07-2013, 11:13 PM
many fires burning lately where smoke has been seen. Tunsil's coach had something to say about his family having their hand out and Kimdechee's pops got busted working a job set up for him by the rebels. And that job that they lined up for him ended up being an illegal use of taxpayer funds or something of the sort if I remember correctly. We may end up finding out just how much sway their lawyers have.

ShotgunDawg
08-07-2013, 11:17 PM
many fires burning lately where smoke has been seen. Tunsil's coach had something to say about his family having their hand out and Kimdechee's pops got busted working a job set up for him by the rebels. And that job that they lined up for him ended up being an illegal use of taxpayer funds or something of the sort if I remember correctly. We may end up finding out just how much sway their lawyers have.

The problem with cheating at such a high level, is it gets tougher and tougher to cover all your tracks. With every incident the risk goes up. One must wonder, if at some point, the NCAA hears so many accusations that they go Al Capone on them and bust them something very remedial like tax evasion and then hands down a big punishment. OM will end up turning themselves in because if there is one common trait that people who cheat with recruits have.... its that like telling people they cheated with recruits.

Coach34
08-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Daddy Kimdeechy has moved to Madison already to "be near his boys"

FlabLoser
08-07-2013, 11:19 PM
The NCAA is absolutely looking at more stuff. And CJ is just one thing on their list. There would be no other reason for the CJ stuff to be investigated 2 1/2 years after the fact.

Ole Miss bit off more meat than they can chew with this last crootin class. It's a microcosm of their QB development. Bunch of quick fixes instead if doing things right. Trying too hard, too fast and its gonna burn.

Todd4State
08-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Patience my friend. There is a LOT out there to be looked at. And in a lot of places.

msstate7
08-07-2013, 11:23 PM
I still think if they get in any trouble, it'll be over tunsil.

ShotgunDawg
08-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Also keep in mind that a violation in the State of Mississippi would be the hardest for the NCAA to find details on, same with us unless we turn ourselves in. Us and OM have to many back channels within the state to hide stuff and too many people to help cover the tracks.

HOWEVER....., once the NCAA, if they have any investigators left, starts snooping around in GA and Lake City, FL, they should find it much easier to get cooperation and information. My guess, is if they go down, its from an out of state recruitment.

MarketingBully01
08-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Very true. Let's face it. No one cares about ticking us off. But if you tick Georgia and Alabama off well then that is another story.

Barking 13
08-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Also keep in mind that a violation in the State of Mississippi would be the hardest for the NCAA to find details on, same with us unless we turn ourselves in. Us and OM have to many back channels within the state to hide stuff and too many people to help cover the tracks.

HOWEVER....., once the NCAA, if they have any investigators left, starts snooping around in GA and Lake City, FL, they should find it much easier to get cooperation and information. My guess, is if they go down, its from an out of state recruitment.

What happened to telling the NCAA to f-off?

FISHDAWG
08-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Patience my friend. There is a LOT out there to be looked at. And in a lot of places.

mic
08-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Daddy Kimdeechy has moved to Madison already to "be near his boys"

Rumor has it .. bought house.. paid cash..

Jack Lambert
08-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Last year when the NCAA was on our campus investigating the Redmond ordeal I was more worried about what else they were going to fine more then I was the 500 dollar hand shake. You do not want the NCAA camped out on you campus and we all know the CJ Johnson deal stunk to high heaven. No telling what the NCAA will find.

FlabLoser
08-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Last year when the NCAA was on our campus investigating the Redmond ordeal I was more worried about what graves Bracky Brett was going to dig up

Fixed that for you.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
I find it extremely funny that the self proclaimed "Harvard of the South" would find itself in a situation where cheating and improper benefits are involved. How can they claim to be so prestigious when they are involved in such a dirty game? I'd be willing to bet that Harvard doesn't have a library off campus where daddy's money is being spent to get drunk and be first in line for a train.

HereComesTheSpiral
08-08-2013, 09:39 AM
I find it extremely funny that the self proclaimed "Harvard of the South" would find itself in a situation where cheating and improper benefits are involved. How can they claim to be so prestigious when they are involved in such a dirty game? I'd be willing to bet that Harvard doesn't have a library off campus where daddy's money is being spent to get drunk and be first in line for a train.

Google delusional disorder, type grandiose. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Bigedawg
08-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Either he is renting, which would be the best way to cover tracks, or he did not purchase in his name. At least, nothing has been recorded yet with Madison County Chancery Clerk. Surely, he wouldn't be dumb enough to buy with cash unless he can prove that he had the funds readily available for such a purchase. I would be willing to bet that if he has in fact moved to Madison that he is renting. There is no paper trail via public documents that way, and any landlord would love a nice, cash paying tenant. The good thing is that the NCAA is snooping and there is too much smoke for their not to be some fire.

http://www.madison-co.com/elected-offices/chancery-clerk/court-house-search/deed-record-lookup.php?grantor=nkemdiche+sunday&doc_type=&book=&bpage=&month=&day=&year=&thru_month=&thru_day=&thru_year=&section=&township=&range=&code=&lot=&iyear=&instrument=&do_search=Submit+Query

MitchD24
08-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Everybody is wondering why they are looking at something that happened years ago instead what happened this past year... If you are gonna investigate a program why wouldn't you start from the bottom and work your way up?? They're are just beginning at where it all started and that would be Philadelphia, Ms. The more they find the worse it will be

CJDAWG85
08-08-2013, 10:46 AM
SB Nation just tweeted that CJ was cleared of any NCAA trouble involving the furniture scandal... That was awfully fast for an investigation

Todd4State
08-08-2013, 12:45 PM
SB Nation just tweeted that CJ was cleared of any NCAA trouble involving the furniture scandal... That was awfully fast for an investigation

I suspect that the invesitgation was ongoing and they weren't publicizing it.