PDA

View Full Version : Lets see how each poster would fill out the rest of the recruiting class...

HancockCountyDog
01-13-2016, 03:06 PM
We have 15 commits/early enrollees:

1) CJ Morgan Walker
2) Lashard Durr
3) Christian Roberson
4) Tre Brown

5) Emmit Gooden
6) Marquis Spencer
7) Erroll Thompson
8) Nero Nelson
9) Korey Charles
10) Dontae Jones
11) Jordan Thomas
12) Drelan Porter
13) Greg Eiland
14) Cameron Dantzler
15) Dareuan Parker

I think we sign at least 24 players. I would assume at least one of the 4 early enrollees will count back, but Im just guessing. Porter and Gooden are juco bound, but Im assuming we sign and place - With such a small senior class, Im assuming we still only sign 24 with several sign and place candidates, others can correct me. So that leaves 9 spots

16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)

Here are my seven :

Kobe Jones
Scott Lashley
Raekwon Davis
AJ Brown
Nigel Knott
Cushenberry
Jamal Couch
Two OL/DL that will pop up.

Big4Dawg
01-13-2016, 03:10 PM
Gooden & Parker won't sign, already in JUCO.

Jones
Scott
Davis
Brown
Knott
Cushenberry
Couch
Fitzpatrick
Cecil Stallings
Malik Clark (sign & place)
Velus Jones
John Michael Hankerson

confucius say
01-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Why no Simmons?

Big4Dawg
01-13-2016, 03:14 PM
No one has a clue what Simmons will do. I think it's 33/33/33 right now. I just don't like it when OM people are saying they are "All In" on a prospect.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-13-2016, 03:15 PM
AJ Brown
Jamal Couch
Zach Farrar
Scott Lashley
Lloyd Cushenberry
Kobe Jones
Raekwon Davis
Jeffery Simmons
Cecil Stallings
Nigel Knott

rolodawg
01-13-2016, 03:20 PM
That would be a strong close, I hope like hell IYOK is correct. I think we as fans get too twisted up during the dead period. There is not much else to talk about but to discuss Black Helicopters and speculation.....

msstate7
01-13-2016, 03:40 PM
AJ Brown
Jamal Couch
Zach Farrar
Scott Lashley
Lloyd Cushenberry
Kobe Jones
Raekwon Davis
Jeffery Simmons
Cecil Stallings
Nigel Knott

Is this what you're hoping for or predicting?

What you think about Fitzpatrick?

Ifyouonlyknew
01-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Is this what you're hoping for or predicting?

What you think about Fitzpatrick?

That's what I'm predicting as of today. I think we have a shot but I wouldn't put him in the class today. That could change after this weekend.

msstate7
01-13-2016, 03:49 PM
That's what I'm predicting as of today. I think we have a shot but I wouldn't put him in the class today. That could change after this weekend.

That would be a heck of a finish. I'll be happy with 8 of the 10 as long as the 2 aren't Simmons and aj... I could live with losing 1 if we get those other 9 you listed

Big4Dawg
01-13-2016, 03:52 PM

Well doesn't look like he's visiting this weekend anyway:

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu 23m23 minutes ago
Waterford (Mich.) Mott WR Desmond Fitzpatrick's #MississippiState official for this weekend is off due to illness

Shooter McGavin
01-13-2016, 04:06 PM
That would be a heck of a finish. I'll be happy with 8 of the 10 as long as the 2 aren't Simmons and aj... I could live with losing 1 if we get those other 9 you listed

My thoughts exactly. I am worried about Bama poaching AJ Brown. Rosebowl went as far as to call Bama the team to beat on his podcast today, but IYOK really likes our chances and he's right more often than not.

Those 10 would be a hell of a finish.

defiantdog
01-13-2016, 04:12 PM
Well doesn't look like he's visiting this weekend anyway:

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu 23m23 minutes ago
Waterford (Mich.) Mott WR Desmond Fitzpatrick's #MississippiState official for this weekend is off due to illness

He'll probably come next week with all of our out-of-staters.

Also, Moon is still a strong possibility.