PDA

View Full Version : Here's an, "oldie but goodie" that seems relevant from red Cup Rebellion

blacklistedbully
01-13-2016, 01:38 PM
Found this in the comments of an article blasting then Nebraska Coach Bo Pelini for his comments about UNM cheating. Y'all may recall Bo said this about Stringfellow's flip to UNM, "read between the lines...I think we all know what happened in that situation." Here's the post responding to another Oxford-moron taking a shot at ED for, "It's coming":

"If there's another group of people in the world who want so badly for there to be something substantive behind all of this, it's them. There's only one problem, and that's that they haven't produced so much as a frog's fart worth of evidence to support their claims. They just say "it's obvious they're cheatin, everybody knows it", and then circle-jerk each other for being the most bad ass, rootinest-tootinest internet CSI detectives ever.

That, and they can't punctuate for shit."

This was in late July of 2014. Wondering how much that moron's asshole is puckering now? Tunsil losing all those games, and UNM's investigation still ongoing, and now tied to a former Coach/Ass't AD of Recruiting that the NCAA has hit with a massive show-cause for stuff they know he was doing at UNM, then took to ULL.

Of course, the delusion runs so high with that lot, he may not actually believe it until the sanctions are literally announced.

Coach34
01-13-2016, 01:41 PM
Even after sanctions are announced- they will spin them. It's all they know- Win the Spin

Thompson92
01-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Even after sanctions are announced- they will spin them. It's all they know- Win the Spin

Truly. The amount of denial in the past 24 hours is astounding. Once you've read the report, it would take some pretty impressive mental gymnastics to be able to laugh it off.

Political Hack
01-13-2016, 01:59 PM
They are the most obtuse fan base in America. Auburn fans would actually openly admit they cheated, but said they were gonna get away with it... And did. The OM faithful holds that there's nothing to it, but that's proven to be wrong so they'll move the goal post and say it wasn't on Freeze's watch, but that'll be proven to be wrong too... And they'll find a new way to move the goal post again. All that matter though is this...

IT'S COMING!!!

TrapGame
01-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Hobby Lobby Bitches!!!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-13-2016, 02:56 PM
I love it that the primary recruiter for Stringfellow to Washington was Sirmon...

starkvegasdawg
01-13-2016, 03:09 PM
The bears honestly believe that whatever happened was limited to the Nutt regime and that St. Freeze the Good and Holy is not involved. They will scream from the rooftop that statue of limitations has run out on whatever Saunders may have done while at TSUN and at most the girls' basketball team may get a slap on the wrist. The football team may be a good finger pointing but that is it.

Now, whether that may be just a good front they put up and when they are alone at night staring up at their Freeze poster on the ceiling after fapping off to it they may have some doubt or reality creep into their arrogant minds once the Robitussin starts to wear off. I don't know. But even if some do, you will never see one admit to that publicly. The NOA could come out tomorrow and say the have video evidence of Freeze blowing a recruit while handing his mom a bag full of cash and they will deny it. Deny, Deflect, Defend. It's the bear mantra.

War Machine Dawg
01-13-2016, 03:27 PM
The bears honestly believe that whatever happened was limited to the Nutt regime and that St. Freeze the Good and Holy is not involved. They will scream from the rooftop that statue of limitations has run out on whatever Saunders may have done while at TSUN and at most the girls' basketball team may get a slap on the wrist. The football team may be a good finger pointing but that is it.

Now, whether that may be just a good front they put up and when they are alone at night staring up at their Freeze poster on the ceiling after fapping off to it they may have some doubt or reality creep into their arrogant minds once the Robitussin starts to wear off. I don't know. But even if some do, you will never see one admit to that publicly. The NOA could come out tomorrow and say the have video evidence of Freeze blowing a recruit while handing his mom a bag full of cash and they will deny it. Deny, Deflect, Defend. It's the bear mantra.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg aGAIN."

Swami Dawg
01-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Hobby Lobby Bitches!!!

Hello Mr. TrapGame,

I am not being familiar with it the Hobby of Lobby related to Rebel Black Bear Bitches. I for to did do researching on them and found image on the Google search.

http://i65.tinypic.com/29dzjwg.jpg

Can you for to be confirming this is Hobby Lobby you are referring to?

Thanks,
Swami

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-13-2016, 04:23 PM
Bro Ballace Hobby Lobby, Y'all (http://finebaumfan.com/2014/10/finebaum-rants-ole-miss-bro-ballace-hobby-lobby/)

TrapGame
01-13-2016, 04:42 PM
Swami, you're my favorite around here now.

GoDawgGo
01-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Ole Miss is finally going down! Hell Yeah!,:):):):)

Really Clark?
01-13-2016, 04:51 PM

What kind of sanctions do you think they will get?

DawgPoundtheRock
01-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Swami, in all my years of reading ED, this is the funniest thing I have ever seen. If ED doesn't have a Hall of Fame, it should start one now. This would be the bell cow post.

BossDawg
01-13-2016, 08:22 PM

As desperate, ballsy and prideful as UMiss has gotten the past several years, it will literally be a miracle if they don't go down.

Schultzy
01-13-2016, 09:33 PM

Nice try.

Brando
01-13-2016, 11:26 PM
Hello Mr. TrapGame,

I am not being familiar with it the Hobby of Lobby related to Rebel Black Bear Bitches. I for to did do researching on them and found image on the Google search.

http://i65.tinypic.com/29dzjwg.jpg

Can you for to be confirming this is Hobby Lobby you are referring to?

Thanks,
Swami

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SAW!!!

Jack Lambert
01-13-2016, 11:27 PM

Lucky for Ole Miss their Journalist school is better at teaching spin than their Law School is at teaching eithics.

dawgoneyall
01-14-2016, 07:34 AM
Gold. And I don't mean your teeth.

RougeDawg
01-14-2016, 10:56 AM
I've come to the conclusion that in order to be a Bearshart fan, you must have lost the ability to see and/or fathom reality. Had one the other night going on about how they beat Bama after I reiterated Lee Corso making the factual statement "Alabama beats themselves." Buddy wanted to deny that Bama being -5 in turnovers, out gaining OM, and needing time for one more possession to come back from a huge deficit, wasn't luck. He argued and tried to spin the topic for over an hour until I had spit out enough stats and facts that he finally sent me a screen shot of their schedule that said "all i can see is a W for that game." Why try to deny that it wasn't luck for over an hour to then just say "it was a w". If the median outlets would just continue proving their spin wrong, like I have to do when speaking to one, they would eventually fold but not many have the time to play their delusional games.

Bottom line, it's pointless to even attempt to have a rational conversation with any of them. They have all lost touch with reality and would argue you to death that "water is not wet" or "fire is not hot." That's how f*cking delusional and out of touch that entire fanbase is.