PDA

View Full Version : conference call about ULL...... interesting question and answer

Coach007
01-12-2016, 04:50 PM
To all bears. .. you need to listen at about the 11 minute mark. Did Saunder's show cause come from just the ULL....or other time at other universities.....

The answer... we will only talk about ULL... but his actions are a LEVEL 1 agrivated issue.

Really Clark?
01-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Level 1 aggravated is the absolute worse violation and carries the strongest penalties

01-12-2016, 04:59 PM
What about Level 1 Agrivated

Statecoachingblows**
01-12-2016, 05:12 PM

Me the last 2 egg bowls

Coach007
01-12-2016, 05:17 PM

Per the NCAA:

Level I: Severe Breach of Conduct. Violations that seriously undermine or threaten the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model as set forth in the Constitution and bylaws, including any violation that provides or is intended to provide a substantial or extensive recruiting, competitive or other advantage, or a substantial or extensive impermissible benefit.

Add to that the aggravated part.

Really Clark?
01-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Per the NCAA:

Level I: Severe Breach of Conduct. Violations that seriously undermine or threaten the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model as set forth in the Constitution and bylaws, including any violation that provides or is intended to provide a substantial or extensive recruiting, competitive or other advantage, or a substantial or extensive impermissible benefit.

Add to that the aggravated part.

That's right. Under each violation level (Level 1, the worse, to Level 4) you have 3 sub levels: mitigated, standard, and aggravated. Aggravated automatically carries the stiffest penalties for that level of violation.

CadaverDawg
01-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Interesting. Definitely seems like the Rebs are in the clear**

Political Hack
01-12-2016, 05:50 PM
The stiffest penalties for the most sever classification of violations?

Yet they're dumb enough to be smiling.