PDA

View Full Version : RougeDawg called out CJ's furniture in Jan 2011

FlabLoser
08-07-2013, 10:21 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?61708-CJ-info-dont-know-if-Germans&highlight=Furniture

CJ info.. dont know if Germans..Saw Byars furniture family today after bball game and they told me that CJ's momma was in their store in Philadelphia this past week, buying furniture that normally only very wealthy people can afford to buy, and in cash. Honest truth.

Side note, my dad is in MS House of Rep and he never gives two shits about recruiting and he told me last night that the word going around the capital this past week was that UM Lawyer Alums gave over $100k. This is the first time my dad has ever mentioned recruiting to me, ever. My question is, how does this go unnoticed by everyone, even when out state elected officials know it is happening?

FlabLoser
08-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Of course that thread was locked.

Coach34
08-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Reading that gives me a boner knowing Mullen is going to make them spin into orbit pissed off on Thanksgiving

FlabLoser
08-07-2013, 10:31 PM
And now today's CJ thread on SPS is locked. Un freakin real.

OK, no website wars. I'm just sayin. Damn.

Todd4State
08-07-2013, 11:13 PM
I think it got locked because of that Maroon and Black dude getting all paranoid about them finding stuff on us by looking at CJ Johnson.

RougeDawg
08-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Going to talk to my sources in philly and other places and keep these flames fanned.

RougeDawg
08-07-2013, 11:27 PM
And committed since his soph/junior year. He only began to waiver and flip, after Relf and Ballard had steamrolled OM in Oxford, had his recruit credentials ripped from his neck because he cheered the long Relf run. Funny how everything surrounding the young man was negative in relation to OM yet he decommits from us and signs with them after all of this.

messageboardsuperhero
08-07-2013, 11:42 PM
And committed since his soph/junior year. He only began to waiver and flip, after Relf and Ballard had steamrolled OM in Oxford, had his recruit credentials ripped from his neck because he cheered the long Relf run. Funny how everything surrounding the young man was negative in relation to OM yet he decommits from us and signs with them after all of this.

The whole chain of events in that thing was just totally bizarre.

CJ commits to State extremely early in the process and recruits for MSU all summer and during the season.
While this is going on State has a great year (8-4) and UM has a terrible year (4-8) with State beating UM soundly at the Egg Bowl.
Late November- CJ actually visits Oxford for the Egg Bowl, has a terrible time, and is treated very badly, having his lanyard ripped from his neck and is kicked out of the stadium.
December and January- CJ suddenly starts wavering from State for no reason while they are at the Gator Bowl. He then decommits pretty much out of the blue.
February- Signs with UM, the school that treated him like dog shit, after having a terrible season instead of State.
June 1- Shows up in Oxford for his first day on campus posting pictures of his brand new truck.

Anyone who doesn't think that some strange shit went on seriously needs to be checked out. That's about the fishiest recruitment I've ever seen... Well, Tunsil was pretty damn fishy too.

engie
08-07-2013, 11:58 PM
There was definitely some shadiness to CJ's recruitment... but there were a few legit reasons to have a "wandering eye". Now, had it wandered to anywhere other than OM, like Bama or Auburn, (given what had happened previously and his long-held animosity toward them), the following reasons would have justified the decommitment...

Hud was his lead recruiter. At that point and time, we were doing a terrible job of having secondary recruiters on all these guys so that any single coach leaving couldn't burn us. That was one of the adjustments Mullen made after that season. Then, Diaz was his DC and position coach. So, it would be reasonable to say that he basically "lost his connection" with MSU...

MarketingBully01
08-08-2013, 06:51 AM
What I think makes it so fishy is that he was a lifelong MSU fan and all of a sudden signs with Ole Miss. Then they play him out of position at a positin that he will never be in the NFL. Could you imagine if we had him at MLB this year with our DLine? Would have been awesome. Well, all I have to say is keep feeding Veazy your information Rouge. He might make enough noise on this to where the NCAA has to look further into it.

Political Hack
08-08-2013, 07:12 AM
BMac is twice the MLB CJ is. Aid it when they were in high school and still believe it.

msstate7
08-08-2013, 07:22 AM
BMac is twice the MLB CJ is. Aid it when they were in high school and still believe it.

If BM is the player we believe him to be, he should really explode out there this year.

thedawg
08-08-2013, 10:12 AM
CJ is just another example of an obvious bought player by the rebels. In the scout article titled Johnson Ready to Play in Next Egg Bowl: and Im paraphrasing here because its a pay article.... Johnson said Ole Miss looked terrible. Their defense is bad and Im not sure three or four players are going to help. They are years away... He went on to talk about the lanyard ripping incident on the record. He was extremely solid to State at this time and could genuinely tell that he thought the rebels were horrible. This was the first of December. What happened next? We went to the Gator Bowl and trounced Michigan. Ole Miss was done for the year and they began putting the package in place. Within a matter of weeks CJs attitude changes from Ole Miss is terrible to wavering and all of the sudden he flips.

No one can prove it but we all know what happened. So does the NCAA

CJDAWG85
08-08-2013, 10:41 AM
SB Nation tweeted that CJ is cleared of any NCAA trouble... Basically says they went to the store asked the owner if it was true, he says no, they say ok sounds good where are we going to lunch...

bocfarm
08-08-2013, 10:47 AM
SB Nation tweeted that CJ is cleared of any NCAA trouble... Basically says they went to the store asked the owner if it was true, he says no, they say ok sounds good where are we going to lunch...

Sounds ab right

CJDAWG85
08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
It was also in the CL this morning... I just saw the paper for the first time...

RougeDawg
08-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Stay tuned.

CJDAWG85
08-08-2013, 12:38 PM
It's not over with the NCAA? How? They cleared him...

bocfarm
08-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Its over

fishwater99
08-08-2013, 01:21 PM

If it would have been us, Bracky would have gotten CJ and his mom to come clean and talked the furniture store into giving out financial information.
That's the problem with MSU...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Isn't there a family in Philly that are related to the Mannings?

msstate7
08-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Isn't there a family in Philly that are related to the Mannings?

The Williams. They own Williams' Brothers. Olivia manning's siblings

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-09-2013, 12:58 PM
The Williams. They own Williams' Brothers. Olivia manning's siblings
What about the Dees family?
http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msstyle/2013/07/09/check-out-a-mississippi-reality-stars-pretty-wicked-return-to-mississippi-tonight-at-9-p-m-on-lifetime/

msstate7
08-09-2013, 01:09 PM
What about the Dees family?
http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msstyle/2013/07/09/check-out-a-mississippi-reality-stars-pretty-wicked-return-to-mississippi-tonight-at-9-p-m-on-lifetime/

Her parents own D & W tire shop beside Williams' brothers.