PDA

View Full Version : Croots are swooning on Twitter

SDDawg
01-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Kinda sucks honestly... We gotta break through soon.

BossDawg
01-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Delete

defiantdog
01-11-2016, 11:59 PM
It's the national championship game. And it's twitter

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2016, 12:00 AM
The last thing anyone should ever do is read what croots say on twitter. Has no bearing on where they go

Doctor Smug
01-12-2016, 12:01 AM

they swoon during and right after an official trip, too. it's a long way to NSD.

War Machine Dawg
01-12-2016, 12:04 AM
It's the national championship game. And it's twitter

The last thing anyone should ever do is read what croots say on twitter. Has no bearing on where they go

I have no idea why grown men get so hung up on what a bunch of narcissistic 17 year olds, some of whom barely speak understandable English, say on Twitter. Stop reading, your life will be way more peaceful. And you won't annoy the rest of us with their garbage and your mental breakdowns.

maroonmania
01-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Well, Bama can only sign so many. In fact, the more national recruits they are reeling in the better chance we have to sign guys like Brown and Knott.

SDDawg
01-12-2016, 12:21 AM
I just want to get to the point where players believe they could win a championship here. Nothing more to it than that.

gravedigger
01-12-2016, 12:22 AM
IAnd you won't annoy the rest of us with their garbage and your mental breakdowns.

Why? You do.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2016, 12:25 AM
I just want to get to the point where players believe they could win a championship here. Nothing more to it than that.

We were in contention last year, but you've got to beat Bama before anyone really begins to believe. Mullen can't figure out a way to score double digits against them. So there's that

defiantdog
01-12-2016, 12:29 AM
We were in contention last year, but you've got to beat Bama before anyone really begins to believe. Mullen can't figure out a way to score double digits against them. So there's that
I think it's more on defense. We can't ever stop Bama.

MarketingBully
01-12-2016, 12:30 AM

You have to play a perfect game to beat Alabama. The only team that beat them this year (Ole Miss) played a perfect game and had two trick plays go their way and a +5 TO margin and still only won by 6.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2016, 12:33 AM

I don't agree with that. I think our defense really competed this year & was fine last year.

The problem is that we never score enough to get a lead on Bama & take them out of their game. If you aren't a threat to score, Bama will just jam it down your throat till you spring a leak.

I really don't have a problem with the way we've played defensively against them.

War Machine Dawg
01-12-2016, 12:38 AM
Why? You do.

Name the last time I posted anything about what a croot said on Twitter. Go ahead, look through the endless threads here. Guarantee you want find a single one where I initiated a discussion about what any of them said on Twitter. Current players either, for that matter. I just don't give a shit what they have to say. When I get pissed, it's for actual on the field or coaching/discipline related reasons. I'll never fault anyone for that.

Liverpooldawg
01-12-2016, 12:38 AM
To beat Bama right now they have to help you do it, and in a big way. It sucks but it's the truth.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2016, 12:40 AM
To beat Bama right now they have to help you do it, and in a big way. It sucks but it's the truth.

Maybe the best post you've ever had. I can't agree more.

They have 18 5 star players on their roster & the next two highest in the SEC are A&M & Georgia with 8. Bama has twice as much elite talent than any other team in college football. they should never lose.

War Machine Dawg
01-12-2016, 12:40 AM
I don't agree with that. I think our defense really competed this year & was fine last year.

The problem is that we never score enough to get a lead on Bama & take them out of their game. If you aren't a threat to score, Bama will just jam it down your throat till you spring a leak.

I really don't have a problem with the way we've played defensively against them.

Anyone with functioning eyes and a brain knows our offense was the problem the last two seasons. Dak melted down last year and our OL was horrendous this season. The days of winning games 14-10 are long gone, even when you're playing Bama. You better figure out a way to score at least 30 if you want to beat them now. Especially with Kiffin running their offense. For all the hell he catches, he's a damn good OC.

msstate7
01-12-2016, 12:42 AM
Maybe the best post you've ever had. I can't agree more.

They have 18 5 star players on their roster & the next two highest in the SEC are A&M & Georgia with 8. Bama has twice as much elite talent than any other team in college football. they should never lose.

Ohio state has a ton of elite talent too. Sucks they blew it bc Michigan state. Would've liked seeing Meyer vs Saban again

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Ohio state has a ton of elite talent too. Sucks they blew it bc Michigan state. Would've liked seeing Meyer vs Saban again

Ohio State does have a ton of talent & LSU is about to get back to having a ton.

If you took about 4 teams out of college football, Alabama, Ohio State, USC, & LSU, college football would actually be very balanced. However, those 4 schools just hoard all the 5 star talent & rarely lose

SDDawg
01-12-2016, 01:04 AM
BTW, recruits don't care but people are paranoid so I'll say this - no offense to the recruits. Of course they want to go compete for championships, who wouldn't?! Just want to see State keep progressing, a win against Bama and LSU in the same season would be a good start in the next couple of seasons. Let's go Dawgs!

Coach34
01-12-2016, 01:07 AM

When your offense never scores to give the D hope and always loses the field position battle because it cant move the ball- the defense finally wears out.

Todd4State
01-12-2016, 01:11 AM
It's not our defense that is the problem against Alabama- it's the o-line. Especially since we are hellbent on running it up the middle against Bama.

Political Hack
01-12-2016, 09:45 AM

Id love to see someone take a popular recruits tweets over a 1-year period related to recruiting and then show where he goes. Probably be pretty educational. 1) you'd learn tweets don't mean jack and 2) you'd learn a new language.