PDA

View Full Version : Bama -6.5 and Over 50.5...

fishwater99
01-11-2016, 12:10 PM
What you got for tonight?

I really like the over... I think Bama wins, but but how many?

ShotgunDawg
01-11-2016, 12:17 PM

Bama wins by 13.

Clemson is very similar to us last year, including their OL. Clemson replaced most of their starters from the 2014 & have a FR starting at LT. I'd be shocked if they are able to block Alabama's DL. Throw in that Shaq Lawson is only 60% & I just don't see Clemson being able to compete for 4 quarters with Bama in the trenches.

The only chance that Clemson has IMO is if Watson creates some big plays on broken plays, just like Ole Miss did

ShotgunDawg
01-11-2016, 12:19 PM

I like the under. I just don't see Clemson scoring more than 20 & that means Bama would have to score 30+. I see a 28-13 type game.

scottycameron
01-11-2016, 12:28 PM
I like the under. I just don't see Clemson scoring more than 20 & that means Bama would have to score 30+. I see a 28-13 type game.

Agree. I like Bama and under. Mich st type game.
And plz change that avatar back to you with the shotgun. I can't look at the new one anymore. I feel like I'm conversing with a retard.

Swami Dawg
01-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Hi Scotty,

Please for to being not making fun of good friend of me ShotGunDawg. He is for to be looking the way god made him in his images. He cannot be controlling his appearances. For to be calling him retard is offensive and not being called for. Ad for matter of fact it is not making you looking to be nice person.

Here is definition for being retard in dictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard
"A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a retard will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental retarded tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else."

So as you for can to see my friend ShotGunDawg is to having emotions and feelings like me and you. Calling him names can be hurting to him.

Thanks to you,
Swami Dog

P.S. to friend ShotGunDawg.

No to be worrying as I am having it to your back. Mess with Swami friend is going to be messing with Swami

Dawg Corps
01-11-2016, 12:49 PM
These Swami posts are just golden.

Count
01-11-2016, 12:55 PM
I kinda like the over too, but I believe Clemson plus the points is a better bet. I think Clemson is a very good team. they have a great defense line and tremendous secondary. Coker had a great game against Mich St but I think he regresses tonight and he will find it a lot more challenging.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Clemson by double digits.

CadaverDawg
01-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Bama wins by 13.

I see a 28-13 type game.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif

Political Hack
01-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi Scotty,

Please for to being not making fun of good friend of me ShotGunDawg. He is for to be looking the way god made him in his images. He cannot be controlling his appearances. For to be calling him retard is offensive and not being called for. Ad for matter of fact it is not making you looking to be nice person.

Here is definition for being retard in dictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard
"A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a retard will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental retarded tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else."

So as you for can to see my friend ShotGunDawg is to having emotions and feelings like me and you. Calling him names can be hurting to him.

Thanks to you,
Swami Dog

P.S. to friend ShotGunDawg.

No to be worrying as I am having it to your back. Mess with Swami friend is going to be messing with Swami

Ok. I've reset my modem, now what?

ScoobaDawg
01-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Clemson by double digits.

I sure wouldn't cry if this happened... but my virtual bankroll would be cut in half.

scottycameron
01-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Dang, Ganged up on by two bears. I feel like I'm on the six pack.

ScoobaDawg
01-11-2016, 01:23 PM
Dang, Ganged up on by two bears. I feel like I'm on the six pack.

I can assure you neither are Bears.... but nice retort.

DownwardDawg
01-11-2016, 01:39 PM

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! GOLD!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Smug
01-11-2016, 03:41 PM
lay em.

Bama wins. and if they do, they win by more than one possession.

SDDawg
01-11-2016, 03:57 PM
I like Bama by a couple of scores, 34 to 20. The over looks goods too but I didn't take that, just took Bama.

Really Clark?
01-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Reports coming out but not confirmed that Mac Alexander may be limited or out tonight, hamstring.

missouridawg
01-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Bama 31-17. Lay the points, take the under.

mic
01-11-2016, 04:55 PM
$100 ML parlay pays $501.. Clemson and over

TUSK
01-11-2016, 07:11 PM

That.

Was.

Fvckin.

AWESOME!