PDA

View Full Version : Why is Freeze on ESPN college game day drive all day today?????

NEMSDOG
01-11-2016, 10:50 AM
More exposure for TSUN! Wonder how much they paid to get him on there??? You know he's using this in the recruiting game.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Mullen did the same thing last year. Everybody was so impressed with his knowledge during the game.

SDDawg
01-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Mullen did the same thing last year. Everybody was so impressed with his knowledge during the game.

Exactly, this is a good thing and hopefully something Mullen gets a shot at again next year. Ole Miss had a strong finish and beat Bama so his commentary is definitely relevant, as annoying as it may be.

RougeDawg
01-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Wonder if they have a special microphone that buffers the beaver slur and thick tongue those incisers create?

Harrydawg
01-11-2016, 10:59 AM
How soon we forget that just last year Mullen did this....

CadaverDawg
01-11-2016, 11:16 AM

True, but Mullen provided analysis & knowledge bc that's what they wanted him there for....Freeze will make it a day long recruiting pitch with a huge shot of Faith.

scottycameron
01-11-2016, 11:17 AM

Sorry, but that's a completely different animal. He didn't use the segment to shamelessly recruit and prop up his program. No doubt that is all Bucky will do. CDM talked football, it was relevant, and it was a positive addition to the programming. Freeze will be an OM infomercial with nothing relevant about the game at all. Just a direct message to the jersey and California recruits they are trying to get. CDM was an addition to the program HF will be a distraction from the program. They have zero humility. Hide and watch.

starkvegasdawg
01-11-2016, 11:18 AM
More exposure for TSUN! Wonder how much they paid to get him on there??? You know he's using this in the recruiting game.

They needed some trees cut around the studio.

SDDawg
01-11-2016, 11:34 AM
True, but Mullen provided analysis & knowledge bc that's what they wanted him there for....Freeze will make it a day long recruiting pitch with a huge shot of Faith.

I hope not, you could be right. I think that him beating Bama justifies it though, as much as it irritates me. We'll see what he adds, could be surprising.

blacklistedbully
01-11-2016, 11:40 AM
I hope not, you could be right. I think that him beating Bama justifies it though, as much as it irritates me. We'll see what he adds, could be surprising.

He didn't beat Bama. Bama beat themselves.

CadaverDawg
01-11-2016, 11:43 AM

No, OM beating Bama doesn't justify him turning an analyst role into a recruiting pitch. Kinda makes me question you for even implying that actually. And I can guarantee you I will not be surprised by what he does.