PDA

View Full Version : I'm not going to blame Hev for every Off. ****up...

coastratdog
01-11-2016, 10:23 AM
OK I've never met Hev, never seen him with a recruit or watched him in the classroom or practice field with the OL. So I'm not going to lay all the blame on him for our inept offense against certain teams. Sometimes Bob's and Joe's just whip X's and O's. That's were our OC needs to come in and adjust what we are doing to have success on the field. Not many teams match up with Bama's DLine strength and UNM's speed and slanting DLine scheme. We didn't adjust to take advantage of their strengths. Could have but didn't. For the past two years just got out coached. And that is a lot of the problem.

DownwardDawg
01-11-2016, 10:42 AM
I met Hev at a MSU football camp for kids several years back. He was very likable. Seemed very outgoing and was cutting up with the kids and the parents. He was recruiting the hell out of the ladies there to come to the ladies camp. It was funny watching him. I don't know anything about him other than how he was at that 2 day camp. Just from that experience, he seems like a very nice guy and a good representative of MSU football. He also turned Croom's O-line from a pile of shit to actually looking pretty good those 1st 2 years at State.

Ok, go ahead and flame away.

Bully13
01-11-2016, 10:45 AM
OK I've never met Hev, never seen him with a recruit or watched him in the classroom or practice field with the OL. So I'm not going to lay all the blame on him for our inept offense against certain teams. Sometimes Bob's and Joe's just whip X's and O's. That's were our OC needs to come in and adjust what we are doing to have success on the field. Not many teams match up with Bama's DLine strength and UNM's speed and slanting DLine scheme. We didn't adjust to take advantage of their strengths. Could have but didn't. For the past two years just got out coached. And that is a lot of the problem.

You would make a GREAT campaign manager for Jeb Bush

DownwardDawg
01-11-2016, 12:44 PM
You would make a GREAT campaign manager for Jeb Bush

Lol

MSUDawg99
01-11-2016, 04:52 PM
I met Hev at a MSU football camp for kids several years back. He was very likable. Seemed very outgoing and was cutting up with the kids and the parents. He was recruiting the hell out of the ladies there to come to the ladies camp. It was funny watching him. I don't know anything about him other than how he was at that 2 day camp. Just from that experience, he seems like a very nice guy and a good representative of MSU football. He also turned Croom's O-line from a pile of shit to actually looking pretty good those 1st 2 years at State.

Ok, go ahead and flame away.

I met him at the ladies football clinic (I'm female) & he's fun (if you can handle the hardass persona) & he'll bust your ass if you're doin the drill wrong. Ha. Of all the coaches there, he was the one you were the most intimidated to approach (his rep precedes him...ha) but at same time he was fun & cut up with us too. He def doesn't have a candy ass coach personality but he shoots straight with ya. His 8yo daughter did win the pushup contest. Ugh. I could only do like 50 (I think?) & she did like 80 (can't remember) or something. Damn! But there's no doubt who's daughter she was!

ShotgunDawg
01-11-2016, 05:07 PM
We didn't adjust to take advantage of their strengths. Could have but didn't. For the past two years just got out coached. And that is a lot of the problem.

So, your saying we got out coached when Alabama had 18 5 stars & we had 1? Hmmm

Perhaps, the first step in MSU becoming an SEC West contender is for MSU fans, administration, & coaches, to actually be able to identify, pinpoint, decipher, decode, decrypt, interpret, recognize, single out, spot, determine, ascertain, diagnose, discern, & distinguish why exactly we are not a contender to win the SEC West.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Not many teams match up with Bama's DLine strength and UNM's speed and slanting DLine scheme. We didn't adjust to take advantage of their strengths. Could have but didn't. For the past two years just got out coached. And that is a lot of the problem.

His OL got whipped many times last year. One of those was against La F-U-C-K-I-N-G Tech. Hevesey's fat ass should have been the first assistant shown the door.

Alldawg
01-11-2016, 06:22 PM
So, your saying we got out coached when Alabama had 18 5 stars & we had 1? Hmmm

Perhaps, the first step in MSU becoming an SEC West contender is for MSU fans, administration, & coaches, to actually be able to identify, pinpoint, decipher, decode, decrypt, interpret, recognize, single out, spot, determine, ascertain, diagnose, discern, & distinguish why exactly we are not a contender to win the SEC West.

So stars do matter?

Coach34
01-11-2016, 06:24 PM
His OL got whipped many times last year. One of those was against La F-U-C-K-I-N-G Tech. Hevesey's fat ass should have been the first assistant shown the door.

This

Our OL was worked by alot more teams than Bama and OM. Those were just the worst ones