PDA

View Full Version : Why Dak's departure REALLY means next year we suck...

Dawgowar
01-10-2016, 03:05 PM
I am going to attempt to break my streak. Every single MSU sporting event I have attended since graduating in 85 has resulted in a loss. Last attempt the OSU game in Houston. Then Dak emerged and I decided to leave well enough alone.

It has to end this season. Which games should I attempt to break the streak on?

Saturday
Sep. 3 Jaguars South Alabama Jaguars
Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS

Sep. 10 Gamecocks South Carolina Gamecocks

Sep. 17 Tigers at LSU Tigers
Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA TBA

Sep. 24 Minutemen at UMass Minutemen
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA

Oct. 8 Tigers Auburn Tigers

Oct. 15 Cougars at BYU Cougars
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT

Oct. 22 Wildcats at Kentucky Wildcats
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY

Oct. 29 Bulldogs Samford Bulldogs

Nov. 5 Aggies Texas A&M Aggies

Nov. 12 Crimson Tide at Alabama Crimson Tide
Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL TBA Buy
Tickets
Saturday
Nov. 19 Razorbacks Arkansas Razorbacks

Nov. 26 Rebels at Ole Miss Rebels

Thinking four games total - 2 home, 2 away until this ends. Where do I gamble our bowl eligibility?

CadaverDawg
01-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Stay your ass at the house.

bulldawg28
01-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Stay your ass at the house.

This All day Long!!!

ScoobaDawg
01-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Oct 29... if we lose that one.. you will not be safe, we will come to your home and make you pay.

Dawgowar
01-10-2016, 03:13 PM
I was thinking UMASS - but remembered, while I did not attend I did buy tickets to Maine. Maybe not the best game to risk this on.

Taog Redloh
01-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Agree with ScoobaDawg, come to a gimme game at home. Break your streak through sheer logic. Plus, you help fill the stadium for a game in which the crowd will be lesser. And it being at home, your money is helping Starkville, not some enemy college town/university. Ease into it, come to USA and Samford.

CadaverDawg
01-10-2016, 03:17 PM
If I had to pick the two most winnable home & road games....

South Alabama & Samford at home

UMass & BYU/or Kentucky on the road.

But I would suggest going to Bama & LSU on the road...that way you don't hurt us either way. May even pull a reverse jinx. Who knows?
Taking your bad juju to Kentucky scares me, since they usually play us close at their place.

LC Dawg
01-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Come to the spring game.

Dawgowar
01-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Yeah, Bama may be the way to go, have to think this over. Have made this declaration too many times and chickens out. Of course I could try some baseball series first. Just need to break the chain.

Dawgowar
01-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Come to the spring game.

And if three QB's go down with injuries I will be hunted like a dog. Baseball, maybe baseball.

ScoobaDawg
01-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Come to the spring game.

http://i.lvme.me/bqivuzl.jpg

LC Dawg
01-10-2016, 03:42 PM
And if three QB's go down with injuries I will be hunted like a dog. Baseball, maybe baseball.
Yeah, but if that happens you would know you can never attend an MSU game again so it would free up your calendar. Or you will attend an MSU victory and your streak will be over.

Dawgowar
01-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Yeah, could come for the spring game and if no QB's go down try the Sunday Baseball game. If that fails will freaking go to Kuaui for the Bama game.

War Machine Dawg
01-10-2016, 04:01 PM
I'd recommend USA or Samford. If we can't beat them with you in attendance, it's never happening.

Dawgowar
01-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Yeah, Spring Game and Baseball - South Alabama for the opener. Win those and I go to Tuscaloosa. Now the cheap way would probably be Basketball this year cause nobody expects us to do shit.