PDA

View Full Version : Further to Cadaver's post about me posting a false rumor.

shannondawg
01-10-2016, 10:45 AM
I heard it from a ole miss homer, and was upset and just wanting clarification, which I finally did by asking some of my contacts. I went to this board because I trust it.

No way was I trying to start a rumor, as implied by Cadaverdawg.

And the reason I posted several times, my bandwidth was impaired by Hughes satellite because I had gone over my limit and thought it was the reason my question wasn't getting posted.

t45fixer
01-10-2016, 10:48 AM
PM me the rumor.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-10-2016, 10:50 AM
I saw it & it was a false rumor started by OM. No need to worry.

Coach34
01-10-2016, 10:53 AM
I heard it from a ole miss homer, and was upset and just wanting clarification, which I finally did by asking some of my contacts. I went to this board because I trust it.

And the reason I posted several times, my bandwidth was impaired by Hughes satellite because I had gone over my limit and thought it was the reason my question wasn't getting posted.

SD- nobody thinks you were starting the rumor. Its been out for a few days now. After checking- its the OM Crootin Machine throwing crap out because he RS'ed this season. Trying to use it against us in the Golden Triangle and start something that just isnt true.

msstate7
01-10-2016, 10:59 AM

The lesson here is upgrade your data package... You know you can afford it haha

shannondawg
01-10-2016, 11:01 AM
He said that they were helping the individual talk to recruits, and thats what really bothered me. Because I know how low down dirty they can get.

CadaverDawg
01-10-2016, 11:30 AM
I was not implying YOU posted a false rumor. I was saying what you posted was deemed false....it's a rumor that had been out there, but was proven false. Wasn't implying YOU were coming up with false things to post. You misunderstood me. Sorry I wasn't more clear. I know you wouldn't make stuff up, you're a good poster.

defiantdog
01-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Leo had the option of playing this year just like Peters, McLaurin, etc. The coaches advised him to redshirt so he could develop and mature. The dude is now lean and running around like a monster on the field. Also, he's not going to risk his future by making a dumb decision right now. Your OM buddies must be scared of him knocking their heads off next year.

shannondawg
01-10-2016, 12:16 PM
The lesson here is upgrade your data package... You know you can afford it haha

I have the max package, our helper had been streaming music all day on his phone. Notice i said had been.

defiantdog
01-10-2016, 12:18 PM
I have the max package, our helper had been streaming music all day on his phone. Notice i said had been.

I noticed how you said "helper"

basedog
01-10-2016, 12:20 PM
I was not implying YOU posted a false rumor. I was saying what you posted was deemed false....it's a rumor that had been out there, but was proven false. Wasn't implying YOU were coming up with false things to post. You misunderstood me. Sorry I wasn't more clear. I know you wouldn't make stuff up, you're a great poster.

WOW Clint, are you giving shannondawg rep points?

Political Hack
01-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Things I've learned.
1) there's a BS rumor that I'm unaware of.
2) hughesnet causes confusion.
3) we can actually be nice to each other when sharing opposing views.

Political Hack
01-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Oops. Didn't mean to close it. Re-open for bidness.

shannondawg
01-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Thing that I learned.. There is something out there that I just heard that Political Hack has not known about two weeks before.

scottycameron
01-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Congrats. You got the rumor posted over here. Gold star for you. Got any other negative crap you want to spread while you got an unlocked thread to do it n? Get it out of the way so you don't have to start 10 locked threads about it later. Don't know if ur a confederate or not, but u are definitely persistent.

shannondawg
01-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Kiss my ass.

RealHastings
01-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Things that I learned from this thread: I'm confused as shit right now. Must have missed everything that's been stated. Oh well.

HancockCountyDog
01-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Im 99% sure that this rumor got started after some vague tweet or instagram post by Leo. I think my favorite thing that rival fans try to do is decode twitter posts in the most negative fashion possible. 99% of the negative posts posted by football players have to do with women. Maybe 99.9%.

shannondawg
01-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Things that I learned from this thread: I'm confused as shit right now. Must have missed everything that's been stated. Oh well.

So is putter head

starkvegasdawg
01-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Things I've learned...not necessarily from this thread.
1. Taco Bell gives me gas
2. TSUN is a bunch of cheating pricks.
3. I really like IMPP posts.
4. Mugshots makes a mighty fine hamburger.

Really Clark?
01-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Things I've learned...not necessarily from this thread.
1. Taco Bell gives me gas
2. TSUN is a bunch of cheating pricks.
3. I really like IMPP posts.
4. Mugshots makes a mighty fine hamburger.

Just gas? You're lucky.