PDA

View Full Version : Steelers-Bengals

Blackout
01-09-2016, 10:46 PM
How in the hell do you blow that dead!! You should never because you can always bring it back if needed. Bullshit cost Pittsburgh a TD it better not affect the outcome but it could.

Leroy Jenkins
01-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Burfict is an undisciplined POS. Always has been even going back to ASU. I was surprised he made it to the league.

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/lu2j2q-lu2iyt2ucla.jpg

Blackout
01-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Headed to the 4th Big Ben may be out with injury. Crowd throwing shit on the field. Powder keg waiting to explode. Playoff football is here!

missouridawg
01-09-2016, 11:06 PM
I can't stand watching teams play who,would rather fight each other than play football. Grow the **** up.

huffy
01-09-2016, 11:22 PM
well... this doesn't look good..... I hope we can hold the Bengals here...

Blackout
01-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Burfict KO's Big Ben and seals the game. He's a bad bad man.

huffy
01-09-2016, 11:36 PM
SHAZIER!!!!!

Blackout
01-09-2016, 11:37 PM
This is nuts!

Leroy Jenkins
01-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Burfict KO's Big Ben and seals the game. He's a bad bad man.

And the HUGEST POS human in the stadium.

Blackout
01-09-2016, 11:50 PM
And the HUGEST POS human in the stadium.

Haha karma

Blackout
01-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Burfict and PacMan two pieces of shit cost them hahaha

huffy
01-09-2016, 11:54 PM
couldn't have happened to a better team.... GO STEELERS!!

Liverpooldawg
01-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Unreal. The Immaculate Penalty?

scottycameron
01-09-2016, 11:56 PM
theres a perfect word to describe this

Liverpooldawg
I don't think I've ever seen a team blow a game like that before. Crazy.

Irondawg
I've watched the hit on brown several times now and I can't make up my mind if it should have been a penalty. Did he know the ball wasn't caught? You want to try and dislodge the ball if it is caught and he did lead with the shoulder.

I thought the earlier call on Bryant being hit was crap.

Nice choke job by Hill on the fumble though

mstatefan91
01-10-2016, 12:33 AM
I've watched the hit on brown several times now and I can't make up my mind if it should have been a penalty. Did he know the ball wasn't caught? You want to try and dislodge the ball if it is caught and he did lead with the shoulder.

I thought the earlier call on Bryant being hit was crap.

Nice choke job by Hill on the fumble though

It's a penalty. Plain and simple. Idk if he had malicious intent when he made the hit, but it was the correct call. He had plenty of time to let up.

I get it. He wants to dislodge the ball if it's caught, but you have to be mindful in today's league, and he wasn't close to that.

Really Clark?
01-10-2016, 12:39 AM
It's a penalty. Plain and simple. Idk if he had malicious intent when he made the hit, but it was the correct call. He had plenty of time to let up.

I get it. He wants to dislodge the ball if it's caught, but you have to be mindful in today's league, and he wasn't close to that.

Him and mindful don't exactly go hand in hand.

Dawg61
01-10-2016, 01:06 AM
theres a Burfict word to describe this

fify

TUSK
01-10-2016, 02:01 AM
The Bengals have our criminal justice system to thank for the loss...

Pac Man should have had to "Ride the Lightning" long ago...

frick, wrong board...

dawgs
01-10-2016, 04:12 AM
How in the hell do you blow that dead!! You should never because you can always bring it back if needed. Bullshit cost Pittsburgh a TD it better not affect the outcome but it could.

I'm assuming you are talking about the play where shazier knocked Bernard the fack out. It should have been targeting to begin with really. The spin that Bernard was a ball carrier but not a defenseless receiver is crap. As soon as he turn his body upfield he took the crown of shazier's helmet to the dome. Reggie Nelson was flagged for targeting when he put a shoulder into the steeler receiver's chest just before half. The Nelson hit was clearly not targeting to me and the shazier hit was clearly targeting to me, yet the calls were opposite.

Schultzy
01-10-2016, 07:06 AM
I'm assuming you are talking about the play where shazier knocked Bernard the fack out. It should have been targeting to begin with really. The spin that Bernard was a ball carrier but not a defenseless receiver is crap. As soon as he turn his body upfield he took the crown of shazier's helmet to the dome. Reggie Nelson was flagged for targeting when he put a shoulder into the steeler receiver's chest just before half. The Nelson hit was clearly not targeting to me and the shazier hit was clearly targeting to me, yet the calls were opposite.
Some veteran NFL ref on one of the post game shows pointed out the same thing and disagreed with the no call on Shazier. He said leading with the crown is always a foul, Jim Nantz and Phil Simms falsely got caught up in the whole body turned up field rule.