PDA

View Full Version : These are always fun

PMDawg
08-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Anonymous coach comments on other teams.

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2013

We don't get much love, again.

hacker
08-07-2013, 12:54 PM
"On defense, they just aren?t as athletic as the top teams. Our defensive big guys were bigger than some of their offensive big guys. They can get pounded up front. Linebackers are average athletically. In the secondary, they are always pretty good. That?s how they can get you. They have some athleticism and speed there." ?

Freezus.

maroonmania
08-07-2013, 01:03 PM
"On defense, they just aren?t as athletic as the top teams. Our defensive big guys were bigger than some of their offensive big guys. They can get pounded up front. Linebackers are average athletically. In the secondary, they are always pretty good. That?s how they can get you. They have some athleticism and speed there." ?

Freezus.

Woo, thanks goodness for our secondary, otherwise apparently we would no athleticism on our team.

msstate7
08-07-2013, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't read much into these. I could be wrong, but I doubt seriously head coaches take the time to do this. It could be anyone on the staff including a ga. Wonder what our coaches wrote about vandy, Missouri, and other teams they haven't even seen. For all we know these comments could be completely fabricated.