PDA

View Full Version : Time to come home Leslie Frazier

Really Clark?
01-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Just released by Tampa Bay. I'm sure he gets another NFL job.

HancockCountyDog
01-07-2016, 11:31 AM

It's hard to get NFL guy to switch to the college world. They go from dealing with men, to having to kiss the ass of 16, 17 and 18 year old kids to come to their school. Most college guys when they get a taste of the NFL, want to never go back to College. In the NFL they just have to coach, they don't have to deal with the bullshit of recruiting. Can't blame them.

Really Clark?
01-07-2016, 11:51 AM
It's hard to get NFL guy to switch to the college world. They go from dealing with men, to having to kiss the ass of 16, 17 and 18 year old kids to come to their school. Most college guys when they get a taste of the NFL, want to never go back to College. In the NFL they just have to coach, they don't have to deal with the bullshit of recruiting. Can't blame them.

No doubt. And he will have plenty of opportunities to stay in the NFL.

Dawgtini
01-07-2016, 11:57 AM

Would be a good one, if we could get him.

Barking 13
01-07-2016, 08:42 PM
I think he wants to get back to the Chicago area. (Family) I haven't talked to him lately, but I'll see what I can find out. I doubt that he would come back to college level, but IDK.

Really Clark?
01-07-2016, 08:59 PM
I think he wants to get back to the Chicago area. (Family) I haven't talked to him lately, but I'll see what I can find out. I doubt that he would come back to college level, but IDK.

That's cool. And if he has opportunities in the NFL, I don't blame him. Especially if he can get back around Chicago.