PDA

View Full Version : And next years starting QB is....Not who I guessed (Im always wrong)

preachermatt83
01-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Going to be Damian Williams... That is according to the belief of FWTCT.. Lol!

Political Hack
01-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Like their work, but that's going to hurt their credibility.

preachermatt83
01-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Like their work, but that's going to hurt their credibility.

I thought the same.

State82
01-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Starting QB at JSU, maybe.

TimberBeast
01-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Well if you go by Mullen's process that's exactly who it should be. If you're trying to guess what Dan will do on play calling and personnel, always take the opposite of what makes the most sense.

starkvegasdawg
01-05-2016, 02:14 PM
If he is the starter it would be very hard to not even watch them next season.

Dawg61
01-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Going to be Damian Williams... That is according to the belief of FWTCT.. Lol!

I called Williams as the starter next year way back in September. We'll see if I and FWTCT are correct. Do I think Williams is the most talented? Not even close. He is probably 4th in physical talent but I think he's 1st mentally and he is a big boy that can take a shit ton of punishment. Problem with Williams starting is that it would rely on a good running game to compliment him and that isn't the case right now.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Damian won't be the starter next year.

ShotgunDawg
01-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Damian won't be the starter next year.

Agree. That's a ludicrous presumption that appears to be based more in sarcasm about Mullen's coaching decisions than in logic

Tbonewannabe
01-05-2016, 03:04 PM
I have a hard time believing Williams is better than Fitz at anything. Remember Williams has about 5 months on Fitz. Damian came in and played as a freshman and then Fitz came in and went thru bowl practice that same year.

HancockCountyDog
01-05-2016, 03:20 PM
I thought the same.

Whoever our QB is, this guy will have his back in running the defense:

http://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/457/281/6_3281457.jpg

Sacrifice
01-05-2016, 03:30 PM

😂😂😂 BOOM

Dawg61
01-05-2016, 03:48 PM
I have a hard time believing Williams is better than Fitz at anything. Remember Williams has about 5 months on Fitz. Damian came in and played as a freshman and then Fitz came in and went thru bowl practice that same year.

Williams led us to a win @Arkansas, kept us in the game vs Bama and is credited with an Egg Bowl win. He's better than yall make him out to be.

HancockCountyDog
01-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Williams led us to a win @Arkansas, kept us in the game vs Bama and is credited with an Egg Bowl win. He's better than yall make him out to be.

Are you serious? He may be credited with an egg bowl win, but the defense and the last few drives by Dak made that a win. Damien was awful.

As for Arkansas, he did have a nice drive at the end, but that was against an awful Arkansas team.

If Damien Williams is our starting QB next year, something went horribly wrong.

Also, I think there is decent chance that Damien isn't even here next year, or as preachermatt would say, "It's a done deal that Damien Williams is transferring, Done deal, he gone."

RealHastings
01-05-2016, 03:59 PM

Yeah because it's a done deal because sources!!1!***

Also, the fact that some of you and whoever else is suggesting Damian will start year is asinine. Take a break from the internet.

Dawg61
01-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Are you serious? He may be credited with an egg bowl win, but the defense and the last few drives by Dak made that a win. Damien was awful.

As for Arkansas, he did have a nice drive at the end, but that was against an awful Arkansas team.

If Damien Williams is our starting QB next year, something went horribly wrong.

Also, I think there is decent chance that Damien isn't even here next year, or as preachermatt would say, "It's a done deal that Damien Williams is transferring, Done deal, he gone."

Sounds to me like that is your and Preacher's wish which is fine but don't spread that shit like its fact. I think Staley is more likely to transfer than DW and no that's not my wish. I want all the QBs to stay. I like all of them.

preachermatt83
01-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Done....Deal!!! :o

HancockCountyDog
01-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Sounds to me like that is your and Preacher's wish which is fine but don't spread that shit like its fact. I think Staley is more likely to transfer than DW and no that's not my wish. I want all the QBs to stay. I like all of them.

Do you really want Damien Williams as the starting QB next year? Really, you want that? Did you watch the games last year against UAB and USA where he played and we couldn't do shit?

Look, Damien seems like a good kid, but an SEC QB?

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l487/Northside777/IMG_3617.gif

Dawg61
01-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Do you really want Damien Williams as the starting QB next year? Really, you want that? Did you watch the games last year against UAB and USA where he played and we couldn't do shit?

Look, Damien seems like a good kid, but an SEC QB?

I haven't decided if I want him starting yet. I want to see if he's more accurate after redshirting. I do think he's a lot better than yall give him credit and he's been next to Dak since he showed up so based on Dan's resume I am betting he has improved like every other QB Dan has spent that much time with. We shall see.

Todd4State
01-05-2016, 05:26 PM
First of all, I don't think Damien will start for us next year.

That said, I think he is better than he is given credit for. He was thrown out there as a true freshman in the SEC and actually did OK considering. He wasn't any worse than Sean White of Auburn.

Tbonewannabe
01-05-2016, 05:45 PM

I don't hate him and I am sure Dan could get to a bowl game with him. When I have seen Fitz against lower competition, he has looked very good. I haven't seen Damian run the offense as well even against lower competition.

Johnson85
01-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Damien was awful.

WTF??? Damien was a true freshman. He wasn't great, but he finished and won a game against Arkansas and didn't lose the game against UM. He didn't look as good as most people hoped at the beginning of his sophomore season, but most true sophomore QBs still aren't good. Damien likely won't start another game for MSU, but it's not because he's awful. He just happens to be at one of the positions where we have recruited at a high level (probably the position we've recruited at the highest level unless its LB).

sleepy dawg
01-05-2016, 11:23 PM
If I had to guess, he'd be 3rd on the depth chart, but nobody really has any clue how much he's progressed. It seems hard to believe he'd be the starter, but not impossible.

Alldawg
01-05-2016, 11:23 PM
How is your Oregeon as DC hunch coming along