PDA

View Full Version : FREE tickets for Wednesday's aTm game....

MCsMGs
01-04-2016, 07:13 PM
One of my closest friends passed away unexpectedly this weekend and I'm not gonna be able to make the game Wednesday. I have 8 tickets, 4 in lower level across from our bench and 4 in upper level behind our bench. If you have or will set up a dog tag account, I can have the tickets electronically transmitted to you or if you're close to the coast, I can get them to you. I'm looking for at least two takers and a gentleman's agreement not to sell them to a scalper(You're free to GIVE them away). I have offered these to several folks off this board and will give away to first takers. Message me if you're interested.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-04-2016, 07:14 PM
One of my closest friends passed away unexpectedly this weekend and I'm not gonna be able to make the game Wednesday. I have 8 tickets, 4 in lower level across from our bench and 4 in upper level behind our bench. If you have or will set up a dog tag account, I can have the tickets electronically transmitted to you or if you're close to the coast, I can get them to you. I'm looking for at least two takers and a gentleman's agreement not to sell them to a scalper(You're free to GIVE them away). I have offered these to several folks off this board and will give away to first takers. Message me if you're interested.

I'll takem

archdog
01-04-2016, 07:21 PM
I would like them. Maybe only 3 tickets is Dawg-gone-dawgs doesn't need all of them.

MCsMGs
01-04-2016, 07:32 PM
I would like them. Maybe only 3 tickets is Dawg-gone-dawgs doesn't need all of them.

I'll give him 4 and you 4. Message me how you want me to get them to ya.