PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas taking a hit, Henry and Kirkland going pro...

HancockCountyDog
01-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Most expect Collins to go pro too. That offense is going to look a lot different.

Look for AU to get hit hard as well.

I'm hopeful the bears lose someone other than the 3 everyone expect, especially DJ Jones who has actually been there best DL the last month.

Political Hack
01-04-2016, 11:58 AM
No way Collins comes back unless he wants a shot at the Heisman, which is going to be much more difficult with his QB and TE. He struck a Heisman pose in the bowl game after scoring a TD though...

Liverpooldawg
01-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Most expect Collins to go pro too. That offense is going to look a lot different.

I'm hopeful the bears lose someone other than the 3 everyone expect, especially DJ Jones who has actually been there best DL the last month.

You mean Henry wasn't a Sr? It seems like he has been there forever. I'm glad to see the back of that guy.

msstate7
01-04-2016, 12:04 PM

Henry rated #1 te in draft... Should've expected this. What year is sprinkle? He'll be an nfl te also

War Machine Dawg
01-04-2016, 03:10 PM
They'll get Jonathan Williams back next season, though.

ShotgunDawg
01-04-2016, 03:13 PM
They'll get Jonathan Williams back next season, though.

Williams was a SR., So he'd have to apply for another year or take a redshirt this season.

Not sure if he plans on coming back or going pro

War Machine Dawg
01-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Williams was a SR., So he'd have to apply for another year or take a redshirt this season.

Not sure if he plans on coming back or going pro

You sure? I'm almost positive he & Collins were in the same class.

Really Clark?
01-04-2016, 03:32 PM

He is a senior. It's been known that unless he had a rehab set back he would not return. And a month ago Bert said that they were both probably gone.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000516787/article/arkansas-rb-jonathan-williams-says-hell-likely-enter-2016-draft

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/bret-bielema-hints-that-alex-collins-jonathan-williams-are-done-at-arkansas

HancockCountyDog
01-04-2016, 03:45 PM

Nope - he gone.

THere is talk Dan Skipper - their OT may go early as well. He is a 3 year starter, draft grade won't move, why put another year on the body for free. I may be just being hopeful.

I know AU folk are extremely nervous about losing Lawson, Adams and maybe even Shon Coleman. There was some talk that Jovon Robinson wanted to leave, but I don't think he put enough on film.

WPS
01-04-2016, 05:37 PM

He played as a freshman behind Knile Davis in the John L. Smith year in 2012 so he was a year before Collins. He technically could have taken a redshirt year but Bielema put him out there during the victory formation against Kansas State since he's not coming back...he's playing in the senior bowl too.

Skipper will be back. Don't think he's athletic enough to go very high. Sprinkle will be a senior next year.

CadaverDawg
01-04-2016, 05:48 PM
We should all be Runnin off the plug twice, or whatever that stupid shit is, over Hunter Henry leaving. That guy has been a nightmare against us.

Jack Lambert
01-04-2016, 06:17 PM
We should all be Runnin off the plug twice, or whatever that stupid shit is, over Hunter Henry leaving. That guy has been a nightmare against us.

Hell he has been a nightmare for the entire SEC.

Dawg61
01-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Alex Collins doesn't have a shot in hell of winning the Heisman

Political Hack
01-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Alex Collins doesn't have a shot in hell of winning the Heisman

Lmao. Arkansas wins 10 games behind that OL and his running and he's got more than a shot. If he comes back it'll be a 4-man race between McCaffrey, LF7, Watson, and Collins. With a late season showdown for the West, Collins and Arky could pave he way by knocking LSU and LF7 out of it. Pretty easy for the dominos to fall his way if you really think about it.

Dawg61
01-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Lmao. Arkansas wins 10 games behind that OL and his running and he's got more than a shot. If he comes back it'll be a 4-man race between McCaffrey, LF7, Watson, and Collins. With a late season showdown for the West, Collins and Arky could pave he way by knocking LSU and LF7 out of it. Pretty easy for the dominos to fall his way if you really think about it.

Sorry you lost me at "Arkansas wins 10 games". Are those fat lineman gonna play QB next year? Collins won't finish top 5 in the heisman race if he comes back. Bookmark it.