PDA

View Full Version : Saban to Colts?

Political Hack
01-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Pag expected to be gone as of tomorrow. They won't renew his contract. They intend to target Saban again according to NBC.

msstate7
01-03-2016, 07:29 PM
If I were the colts, I'd call the saints about Payton first. If the colts do call Saban, I think Saban thinks about it seriously

Political Hack
01-03-2016, 07:31 PM
If I were the colts, I'd call the saints about Payton first. If the colts do call Saban, I think Saban thinks about it seriously

I actually think Cowboys could target SP. that's one of the few ways I think he'd leave, but I think he'd like to wear the big blue star.

msstate7
01-03-2016, 07:34 PM
I actually think Cowboys could target SP. that's one of the few ways I think he'd leave, but I think he'd like to wear the big blue star.

He just might... If I were Payton though, I'd want luck over romo

TUSK
01-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Pag expected to be gone as of tomorrow. They won't renew his contract. They intend to target Saban again according to NBC.

defiantdog
01-03-2016, 07:48 PM
We have a better chance at hiring chip kelly to coach the offense then saban leaving for the NFL

msstate7
01-03-2016, 07:51 PM
We have a better chance at hiring chip kelly to coach the offense then saban leaving for the NFL

I'm not so sure Saban leaving would be a good thing for us. Seems we get an awful lot of players from the state of Alabama bc auburn and bama recruiting nationally. If Saban left and his successor wasn't as good of a recruiter, bama could keep some of the guys we've been landing

defiantdog
01-03-2016, 09:25 PM
I'm not so sure Saban leaving would be a good thing for us. Seems we get an awful lot of players from the state of Alabama bc auburn and bama recruiting nationally. If Saban left and his successor wasn't as good of a recruiter, bama could keep some of the guys we've been landing
If Saban left, they would replace him with Dabo

Taog Redloh
01-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Bammer don't want to admit it, but it's a real possibility. The guy nearly left for Texas.

With this distraction coupled with a sky-high ego......hmmmm Clemson.

NCDawg
01-03-2016, 09:32 PM
If Saban left, they would replace him with Dabo

Probably, and they wouldn't miss a beat.

basedog
01-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Probably, and they wouldn't miss a beat.

Disagree. He would be missed. Dabo is good but Saban is great.

TUSK
01-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Bammer don't want to admit it, but it's a real possibility. The guy nearly left for Texas.

With this distraction coupled with a sky-high ego......hmmmm Clemson.

Yep, had purchased a house and even adopted a herd of orphaned longhorns, too*.