PDA

View Full Version : Close your eyes an imagine O on our sideline.

gravedigger
01-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Mullen is calling his typical run into the brick wall offense. Defense gives up a play. Mullen deflects blame onto Ed "David banner" Orgeron.

Need I finish this train wreck?

HancockCountyDog
01-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Mullen is calling his typical run into the brick wall offense. Defense gives up a play. Mullen deflects blame onto Ed "David banner" Orgeron.

If Mullen said some of the things he said to Diaz or Collins, there would be a brawl on the sidelines. Y'all do realize that Coach is an absolute crazy person that has never called a single defensive play as a coordinator.

We can hire elite recruiters without destroying our defensive playcalling.

Big4Dawg
01-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Maybe we'll do the co-DC thing Mullen has done in the past

SallyStansbury
01-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Maybe we'll do the co-DC thing Mullen has done in the past

of course. Hire O and Hopson call them CO and let Hopson do the play calls and Orgeron recruit and tear shit up. I would like Orgeron to have duties of keeping Mullen away from any of the defensive meddling. Maybe Dan would leave those two alone and focus exclusively on the offense. We can always dream.....

I would much rather imagine Mullen sent Diaz packing instead of Diaz leaving with the upper hand in the deal.

BoomBoom
01-02-2016, 04:34 PM

finally, some sense from the board.

preachermatt83
01-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Or maybe Mullen is finally ready to let go of a little pride and stay out of the DC way?

BoomBoom
01-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Or maybe Mullen is finally ready to let go of a little pride and stay out of the DC way?

that would be a huge shift. it happens, but it's a terrible bet. it's not just a coaching philosophy shift, it requires a personality shift on Mullen's part too. it ain't happening.

Jack Lambert
01-02-2016, 04:51 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qab8k4AZP9Y/TJlk7PUmXOI/AAAAAAAACfI/UpoVi2eoobc/s1600/rhino.jpg

This is what I imagine.

gravedigger
01-02-2016, 04:56 PM

Not likely

HailState39110
01-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Maybe I'm the minority but I think hiring Coach O would be a train wreck. Haven't we already been through burnt out ex head coaches when JWS hired Curly Hallman ?