PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Freeze ? kinda long, but?..

sorrydog
01-02-2016, 12:16 PM
After observing several years of self-righteous hypocrisy coming from Freeze and the Bear faithful, I am deeply disturbed by the damage they are doing to young minds. The multiple choice question comes down to this: Is Freeze A) the most naive major college coach to ever walk the sidelines or B) just the biggest hypocrite ever? You must pick either A or B!

There is no way he can NOT know the depths of the lying, cheating, law breaking, and total lack of ethics and morals that revolves around major college football and in particular in Oxford, MS. If he claims to be innocent and unaware, then while proven to be a great motivator and a pretty good coach, he is one of the most insulated and naive persons I?ve ever witnessed in a public position.

If Freeze IS aware, then he is simply one of the greatest liars and hypocrites ever to walk the sidelines, and will one day be held accountable by either the NCAA, the courts, or God Almighty. Their established methods of acquiring athletes through deceit and immorality simply paves the way for all of the troubles they continually have with their athletes once they arrive on campus.

These students are not stupid. They know the reasons they sign without ever visiting the campus or having any previous ties to Mississippi. Why would we not expect so many of them to continually act the way they do without remorse or conscience?

All of their fans? talk about the Rebel Nation and family is sickening. In a way it reminds me of the old-time mob and present day gangs. Everything is OK to them as long as it advances their agenda. Educated adults that should know better than to feed off of this crap. But they are so proud!

It goes without saying that some of their kids are good people, but living in this environment for 4-6 years can only warp one?s mind and eventually turn you into a pale shadow of the quality person we all have the potential to become.

It saddens and sickens me to witness the deliberate destruction of our youth for the sole purpose of winning a few football games. When goals are achieved by cheating and God is given the credit?. I shudder at the thought.

TheRef
01-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Okay...you obviously copied and pasted this from somewhere else. Where'd you do it from?

sorrydog
01-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Nope, just been observing and live around too many rebels.

TheRef
01-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Nope, just been observing and live around too many rebels.

No you don't understand....the question marks for apostrophes is a marker for a copy and paste on the message board. So just fess up and say that you copied this from somewhere or that you typed it up yourself. I'm simply asking where you copied it from because you obviously didn't type it up on the EliteDawgs site. Just saying.

sorrydog
01-02-2016, 12:25 PM
typed it in Word then copied and pasted

PendingTransaction
01-02-2016, 12:25 PM
He's doing a pretty good job. I hope Mullen can get similar production from our program QB as Freeze has gotten from his plug and play QBs.

TheRef
01-02-2016, 12:26 PM
typed it in Word then copied and pasted

That's all I was looking for. Thank you.

DawgHouseUnited
01-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Some of my om friends were posting pics of the postgame prayer meeting the team had in the end zone. Was all about how great a person the rev is and what a great bunch of guys the team is..

maroonmania
01-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Some of my om friends were posting pics of the postgame prayer meeting the team had in the end zone. Was all about how great a person the rev is and what a great bunch of guys the team is..

Freeze is all about PR in front of the cameras. When you get players in the manner that UNM does currently nobody is going to "lay down the law" to them on how they behave off the field especially as long as they keep winning which they are.

BossDawg
01-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Freeze is all about PR in front of the cameras. When you get players in the manner that UNM does currently nobody is going to "lay down the law" to them on how they behave off the field especially as long as they keep winning which they are.

Exactly. Like I wrote on SPS....

He's just like every other UMiss fan: he knows other people are watching so he's trying to make himself look good. That's the only reason and that will always be the only reason with them. It's all about image with that bunch.

BossDawg
01-02-2016, 03:06 PM

Notice how they have to hold it in the end zone, pretty much making sure the largest number of people get to see them doing it. I'm boggled how more people can't see how UMiss and their fans are all about showboating.

DawgHouseUnited
01-02-2016, 03:37 PM
That's what gets me- how they can pump up the "good moral team" while ignoring the very glaring issues going on literally all around them.