PDA

View Full Version : Game day "Tune In" threads?

Political Hack
01-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Anyone care to take on the task of posting a "tune in" thread on game days for men's BB, women's BB, and baseball? I think it would help let people know when and where they can watch and listen to the game. I think a lot of people don't realize that a lot of our games are on espn360, and I damn sure don't know where to find anything on the radio. I never check SECN except on football Saturday's either, so I don't know their broadcast schedule.

Takers?

ScoobaDawg
01-02-2016, 02:43 PM
No promises... but I'll try, should just go ahead and make it the official game thread

the59dawg
01-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Quite a task you ask. For every game, there is Dish, Direct and Comcast channels to find for up to 4-6. ESPN3 will show if coverage, but does not tell you what channel. I've found the most reliable for getting there is go to watchespn on your carrier, and it will show all games being carried, especially the SEC network games, and click the box on the schedule and it takes you there. No channel number needed. Fox also has a schedule on Dish channel 152 that shows all games on TV that day and what dish channel.
Good luck collecting all this stuff for every MSU game on schedule since most people only have one source, ie, dish, direct, or cable.

Political Hack
01-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Quite a task you ask. For every game, there is Dish, Direct and Comcast channels to find for up to 4-6. ESPN3 will show if coverage, but does not tell you what channel. I've found the most reliable for getting there is go to watchespn on your carrier, and it will show all games being carried, especially the SEC network games, and click the box on the schedule and it takes you there. No channel number needed. Fox also has a schedule on Dish channel 152 that shows all games on TV that day and what dish channel.
Good luck collecting all this stuff for every MSU game on schedule since most people only have one source, ie, dish, direct, or cable.

"Tune In: Baseball at Vandy, Televised on SECNetwork at 3:30"

"Tune In: BennyHow in the Hump tonight against LSU, TV on ESPN360"

Asking for channels would be too much. Just knowing if itsbtelecised and what station is carrying it will get more people to tune in.

Scooba, if you can get it started that would be awesome. I'm sure other people would help too by posting other media outlets.

ScoobaDawg
01-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Ugh yea... Guys I think posting the channel and time and some info is enough considering I already will be pulling that from the MSU website.. which SHOULD BE EASY enough for anyone to find themselves...

If you can't FIGURE IT OUT what Channel a certain station is on your cable...well... Use Google.. or a channel guise.

Political Hack
01-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Ugh yea... Guys I think posting the channel and time and some info is enough considering I already will be pulling that from the MSU website.. which SHOULD BE EASY enough for anyone to find themselves...

If you can't FIGURE IT OUT what Channel a certain station is on your cable...well... Use Google.. or a channel guise.

Lol. Can you come tune my truck's radio station to the right channel?