PDA

View Full Version : Starzzz don't matter

preachermatt83
01-01-2016, 09:57 PM
***** we better start recruiting at a MUCH higher level. OM is passing us like we are sitting still boys!

Statefan
01-01-2016, 10:01 PM
The amount of adoration on the board for ole miss is asinine

They have finished in front of us once in the SEC in the last 7 years. At least let them have several seasons better than us before we start acting like we are inferior program to them. Good grief

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Not only this, but they play much faster than us as well & I'm not just talking about running speed.

Not sure if their schemes are simpler or what, but it seems as if they do every thing quick.

This is why they can beat Bama. They take Bama's d-line out of the game because they get rid of the ball so damn quick

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2016, 10:03 PM
The amount of adoration on the board for ole miss is asinine

They have finished in front of us once in the SEC in the last 7 years. At least let them have several seasons better than us before we start acting like we are inferior program to them. Good grief

Stop acting like a baby, suck it up, & lets address it. How are we going to get better unless we acknowledge that we can get better?

We need to recruit better and they play faster than us. Both of which give them a better chance at beating elite teams.

Goldendawg
01-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Sorry, but I'm not over the last two Egg Bowls.

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2016, 10:06 PM
IMO, not wanting to talk about it, just shows your insecurity about it.

They are capable of nothing that we aren't capable of. Both programs have long since pushed each other, and this is just part of it.

preachermatt83
01-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Shotgun hitting the nail on the head

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Based on the classes they are putting together CONSISTENTLY, it will be a lot more than once the next 7 years....maybe not any.

RougeDawg
01-01-2016, 10:17 PM
It boils down to a coach thinking he is above the game and that he can make any player learn his system in 4 years versus a coach who adjusts and simplifies his system to get talented players on the field and in position to succeed.

Which ultimately effects recruiting and keeps the snowball rolling. Rinse repeat. This cycle will not change until one of two things occurs 1) Mullen changes his overall approach and philosophy or 2) we have to get s new coach. His current "training wheels for all" approach isn't letting our talent help us win from day one and is in turn showing potential 4-5 start recruits that Dan will not play them and does not trust them over his upperclassmen, unless the upperclassmen are injured.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Don't OK State recruit about like we do?

Ifyouonlyknew
01-01-2016, 10:19 PM
We all knew they had a good team this year. We've heard & known since the summer. If you want to know if they've run off & left us check back this time next year & we'll see where each program is. Can they replace their top notch talent with the same talent?

defiantdog
01-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Y'all are a bunch of bitches. Auburn recruits at a high level and look at them. Quit treatin OM as gods of recruiting. We have talent. Also, there's a reason why Green was playing OLB in the bowl game. We have "stars" that are going to shut some of you ****ers up.

cheewgumm
01-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Just stay the course . No reason to do anything different. *******

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Y'all are a bunch of bitches. Auburn recruits at a high level and look at them. Quit treatin OM as gods of recruiting. We have talent. Also, there's a reason why Green was playing OLB in the bowl game. We have "stars" that are going to shut some of you ****ers up.

I can agree with this.

I admire how fast they play over their talent.

Jack Lambert
01-01-2016, 10:26 PM
I'm so sick of these ****ing threads. State would beat OK State. Hell all of the west would beat them.

BankerDog
01-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Wanna get to their level? Pay up then. You guys wanna be like them? Start traveling like them. Start having our players back like they do. Guarantee they would've had DGray's back yesterday, but no our own fans wanted to jump Gray for responding. Our guys declare for the Draft because they're good enough to, but y'all wanna tell why they shouldn't go. Be glad we're putting 3 and done guys out. It's a recruiting tool. You want us to sign guys to get certain guys but we're doing and y'all don't even know it. Want us to promise people places instead of being honest, our coaches do it but you get mad we play them where they ask to (Dear).

So again if you wanna be like them, start paying up yourself and stop hating the guys who are actually paying up. It's that simple. Stop finding the negative in everything and start spinning stuff. Play their game, right? That's what you want then let's see if y'all can do it.

By the way, they lose their entire OL, QB, RB, and top WR. Let's see if they can replace all of that next year.

Coach007
01-01-2016, 10:28 PM
Anybody saying stars don't matter is void of understanding. Anybody not seeing the handwriting on the wall is blind. We have no choice but to recruit better. If we don't we will not take the next step

BankerDog
01-01-2016, 10:29 PM
This whole thread is a joke. Our fans are a joke. If you admire them so much, start posting on Nafoom and Scout and get off to Yancy and Freeze. Can't even enjoy our win without finding something to complain about.

PassInterference
01-01-2016, 10:30 PM
They are gonna skull **** us harder ever year until we decide to play by modern crootin rules.

Coach007
01-01-2016, 10:31 PM
I'm so sick of these ****ing threads. State would beat OK State. Hell all of the west would beat them.

I agree that we would. That isn't the point. They are not just beating them, they are literally stomping the shit out of them and enjoying it. They are hitting hard... Wide open clean hard hits making wrs not want the ball thrown at them...

engie
01-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Just stay the course . No reason to do anything different. *******

21-7. Sky is falling!!1!1!1111. Blow it up and start over!1!!!!111

Coach007
01-01-2016, 10:32 PM
This whole thread is a joke. Our fans are a joke. If you admire them so much, start posting on Nafoom and Scout and get off to Yancy and Freeze. Can't even enjoy our win without finding something to complain about.

Nah! I think I will stick around and demand more for my money!

Jack Lambert
01-01-2016, 10:33 PM
JUst how many threads are there going to be about this tonight?

mic
01-01-2016, 10:33 PM

Ok state is the 4th best team in the Big 12...

HoopsDawg
01-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Amazing that we've had back to back 9 win season's and people aren't fired up. That's what losing to OM will do.

PassInterference
01-01-2016, 10:34 PM
I hope every thread is about the staff and Virginia Slims.

Goldendawg
01-01-2016, 10:35 PM
We didn't compete with them the last two years in the Egg in my opinion, but how good is Oklahoma State? We put 51 on NC State. It could have been us in the Sugar if we had beaten them and I think we too could have handled this terrible team. We do need to step it up in recruiting and must finish strong this year. Freeze is not interested in making friends. He'll put up 100 if he can tonight.

Jack Lambert
01-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Ok state is the 4th best team in the Big 12...

We could be the best team in the Big 12. Ok State is way over rated.

msstate7
01-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Om class of '12 was ranked #47 and 12th in the sec. This "terrible class" included...

Ward
Gross
Elston
Walton
Bo Wallace
Still
Hilton
Conyers
Core
Youngblood

Might wanna let classes play out before we declare classes busts