PDA

View Full Version : This might have been posted but I haven't heard Simmons name in a while but

dawgclub99
01-01-2016, 12:18 PM
I had a coach from the Golden Triangle area tell me last night if signing day were today Simmons would sign with OM. He also told me that AJ would sign with Bama but we would get Kobe Jones and he heard Knott as well. Obviously NSD isn't today and this could change and could be old news but I thought I'd share.

Jack Lambert
01-01-2016, 12:20 PM
I don't think they know who.

OurState
01-01-2016, 12:22 PM
I had a coach from the Golden Triangle area tell me last night if signing day were today Simmons would sign with OM. He also told me that AJ would sign with Bama but we would get Kobe Jones and he heard Knott as well. Obviously NSD isn't today and this could change and could be old news but I thought I'd share.

Agree on Knott

msstate7
01-01-2016, 12:36 PM
It may all be true, but I won't take a troll's word on it

engie
01-01-2016, 12:43 PM
It may all be true, but I won't take a troll's word on it

Bingo.

Thick
01-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Simmon's' mom says otherwise.

TUSK
01-01-2016, 03:46 PM
I don't keep up with all of those guys, but this is the latest (I've seen) from AJ per AL.com... FWIW...

still a looooong month to go...

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/01/alabama_is_top_school_for_elit.html

MarketingBully
01-01-2016, 04:08 PM
He is telling all the reporters what they want to hear. He has been to Alabama a few times not all the time. In fact, he has been to MSU triple to quadruple the amount of times he has been to Alabama and Ole Miss combined. Not sure when Alabama will learn they aren't landing elite top Mississippi talent any more. When Davis decommits from Alabama and signs with State then Akers decommits next year and signs with State you guys may get the hint.

TUSK
01-01-2016, 04:27 PM
He is telling all the reporters what they want to hear. He has been to Alabama a few times not all the time. In fact, he has been to MSU triple to quadruple the amount of times he has been to Alabama and Ole Miss combined. Not sure when Alabama will learn they aren't landing elite top Mississippi talent any more. When Davis decommits from Alabama and signs with State then Akers decommits next year and signs with State you guys may get the hint.

I'm not sure Bama has "landed elite MS talent" in a long time... a lot are JUCO/CC kids, and most don't pan out, anyway...

Bama's "pilfering" of MS talent has been grossly overstated, IMO....

defiantdog
01-01-2016, 04:30 PM
OM may have paid Simmons too quick, AJ hasn't even takin an official, Kobe has been recruiting for State since day one, Knott would have already committed to Bama if it weren't for his mom.

Leroy Jenkins
01-01-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure Bama has "landed elite MS talent" in a long time... a lot are JUCO/CC kids, and most don't pan out, anyway...

Agree, but I would have taken Norwood in a minute.

JIMMY JOHNS !!!!!!!!!****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Nb7l3DSqU

TUSK
01-01-2016, 04:55 PM

JACKED UP!

whatta bust...

Coach34
01-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Simmon's' mom says otherwise.

This

The Kimchee incident and drug abuse that goes on may have done OM in. She already wanted him at State- that's made our side a lot easier

Todd4State
01-01-2016, 05:43 PM

Best use of peeping Croom ever.

Dawgowar
01-01-2016, 05:52 PM

Wait a minute - you have been stealing the slender band majorettes from Mississippi and leaving the damn fat ones for MSU. Need to stop that. Too many schools have fat flag girls and plus size majorettes. Bama and LSU are the only ones that seem to apply the rule "Spandex is a Privilege" to their band(yes, saw some chunky-ay sized flag types for TSUN. I blame Bama for this. No evidence for this but the theory works. You guys have to steal everything. First you came for the football players, now the girls with good hand-eye coordination. Will nothing stop your insatiable lust for power!

Oh, and the original post was just the 200 post club trolls making another strafing run...but most of you have figured this out.

Boya
01-01-2016, 07:25 PM

Why is this fool still here?