PDA

View Full Version : Did Peters play much in the Bowl Game?

CadaverDawg
01-01-2016, 11:25 AM
I never really remember seeing him

CadaverDawg
01-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Oh, and maybe it was just me, but Malik Dear looked significantly thinner and quicker, which I thought was a great sign for a player that was already playing good at an even heavier weight.

CadaverDawg
01-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Sorry, I'm watching the replay, and another thing I loved, was seeing Elgton Jenkins lead blocking all the way to the goal line for Fred Ross on the reverse TD. Hell of an effort by the young Tackle

MaxedOutMaroon
01-01-2016, 11:28 AM
He did play. For sure special teams, he seemed to have bulked up some as well. Sometimes it's a good thing if you don't notice a secondary player. Took me until the 3rd quarter to find jalen Ramsey in the FSU game because they never through to him. Not sure if that's the case with peters tho

MabenMaroon
01-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Sorry, I'm watching the replay, and another thing I loved, was seeing Elgton Jenkins lead blocking all the way to the goal line for Fred Ross on the reverse TD. Hell of an effort by the young Tackle

Elgton has done nothing but steadily improve from day one. He hasn't shown any signs of leveling off in his improvement or progression ( and that appears to be year round thing ). By the time he finishes his career here he could very well be an All-SEC type o-lineman if he stays the path he is on. Word I have heard from practices is that he is an intense competitor and has a real strong work ethic. Hope he keeps it up.

On the same note: I have heard and am witnessing the same with Braxton Hoyette on the defensive side as well. Gotta remember he spent a lot of his rs year rehabbing from injury. The future is not as grim as some would portray it on these message boards.