PDA

View Full Version : Sooner / Tiger game thread

starkvegasdawg
12-31-2015, 04:22 PM
OU gets a gift PI call and goes on to take early lead.

ShotgunDawg
12-31-2015, 06:30 PM
Both of these teams are slightly quicker, slightly more athletic, & slightly more physical than us.

We are close, but we aren't at this level yet. Landing top 20 classes for 4 or 5 straight years, along with our red shirting, should get us close or at this level.

IMO, Ole Miss is at these teams' talent level this year.

As for Alabama, they are on a different level than these two teams & everyone else. We can't get to their level, but all we have to do is get good enough to beat them in one game.

The difference between us & Alabama is the Pearl River. The difference between us & these two teams is nice sized ditch. Almost there, just have to recruit & accumulate slightly better players

msstate7
12-31-2015, 07:02 PM
Sooners on the ropes

msstate7
12-31-2015, 07:23 PM
I really can't stand dabo and Clemson... Not sure why

Statecoachingblows**
12-31-2015, 07:23 PM
Dabo is a goofy SOB but I love his fire

Statecoachingblows**
12-31-2015, 07:25 PM
I really can't stand dabo and Clemson... Not sure why

I feel the same way about stoops. Dont know about the game tonight but I don't think I could stomach watching Saban and Stoops

solodawg
12-31-2015, 07:35 PM
Don't you know that R Kimchee is kicking himself in the ass for decomitting from Clemson now and choosing OM. Probably wouldn't have the drug issues and would be playing for a NC. I bet momma and daddy regret that decision..

TUSK
12-31-2015, 07:43 PM
Going in to this game, I was thinking Okie was "hot" and wanted to avoid em...

#4 for Dabo makes me sweat...

of course, Bammer may get clipped later this evening and make my concerns moot...

Dawgowar
12-31-2015, 07:44 PM
Empty seats in the Orang Bowl at the beginning - think Miami should give up hosting any and all sports.

starkvegasdawg
12-31-2015, 07:44 PM
Don't you know that R Kimchee is kicking himself in the ass for decomitting from Clemson now and choosing OM. Probably wouldn't have the drug issues and would be playing for a NC. I bet momma and daddy regret that decision..

A certain motel in Atlanta probably wishes that, too.