PDA

View Full Version : Dak is nothing special, the most overrated college QB ever. Chad Kelly is better.

AlmostPositive
12-31-2015, 08:24 AM
Or at least that is the nearly unanimous sentiment from our friends at Nafoom.

Maybe the NCAA investigation has them on edge...maybe it was the 4th-and-25 that kept them out of the SEC championship game, but that is one sour bunch of folks.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/54143/The-Dak-Prescott-jerk-off-session-has-commenced#.VoUpeRUrKUk

Mutt the Hoople
12-31-2015, 08:29 AM
They don't like him because he's bi-racial....can't have black men messin' wif white wimmen.

Jacksondevildog
12-31-2015, 08:30 AM
Its acceptable during their big recruiting weekend.
They don't like him because he's bi-racial....can't have black men messin' wif white wimmen.

chainedup_Dawg
12-31-2015, 08:32 AM
By their logic Eli and Archie were shit shows.

starkvegasdawg
12-31-2015, 08:34 AM
Just read that thread. The insecurity among Bears is almost comical. And make no mistake, they are one insecure bunch. Can't be happy with their accomplishments. They have to spend most of their time ridiculing those they think beneath them. Kind of like a bunch of junior high girls in the school bathroom. They really hate Dak because he has put up better numbers than St Eli in college and nobody was ever supposed to do that.

Mutt the Hoople
12-31-2015, 08:36 AM
Also, making fun of him because of the cancer wrist bands he has on his arm. VERRRRY classy. Guess Rebel-nation's getting ready to go over to the Baddour Center and make fun of the 'tards.
http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/404210/whats-with-the-rubber-bracelets

Mutt the Hoople
12-31-2015, 08:37 AM
Its acceptable during their big recruiting weekend.
As long as the white girls swallow it and not let it get into their peepees.

LC Dawg
12-31-2015, 09:05 AM
I'm not going to waste my time going over to read a thread by a bunch of people who are pissed off because they tried to buy a championship and it didn't work. I do find it hilarious that Dak pisses them off so bad because they think the quarterbacks in Mississippi conversation begins and ends with Manning. Eli is just another in a long line of entitled, drunken, overrated hotshots to come through Ole Miss. **** Eli and **** all the Mannings. The GOAT quarterback in Mississippi is a Bulldog! Hail Dak!

FISHDAWG
12-31-2015, 09:05 AM
they don't have to take our word or any commentators word for it ..... just go check the SEC records book

ETA - I wonder how Dak's numbers compare to Archie & Eli's stats

Mutt the Hoople
12-31-2015, 09:23 AM
Dak won the exact same number of games against olemiss, that Archie won against The Mississippi State University.

olemiss fans are inferior, and they should never forget that.

louisvilledawg
12-31-2015, 09:47 AM
I like how some people on that message board said stuff like "most of his passes are pitch and catch. he isn't accurate at all." Remarks like that are just ignorant and asinine.

Did they not see the throws to Bear, Fred, and Holloway down the field? He made a lot of perfect throws.

And also, you know you've reached an all-time low and are grasping at anything to try to troll when you make fun of how many rubber wristbands he wears.

ShotgunDawg
12-31-2015, 10:11 AM
I've learned in evaluating players that people typically see what they want to see.

SDDawg
12-31-2015, 10:27 AM
I've learned in evaluating players that people typically see what they want to see.

Have you also learned that 80% of Ole Miss people are closet white supremacists? If you're "colored" and they don't own you, you're shit in their eyes.

Time to call this what it is, for real.

Jacksondevildog
12-31-2015, 10:35 AM
Have you also learned that 80% of Ole Miss people are closet white supremacists? If you're "colored" and they don't own you, you're shit in their eyes.

Time to call this what it is, for real.

This post is actually not too far off.

Jack Lambert
12-31-2015, 10:36 AM
I still have posting previlage over there under another name. I am tempted to go over there and give them all a one big **** you.

The sad part is they are not much better in person. It's not just the message boards.

Jacksondevildog
12-31-2015, 10:42 AM
I don't have any respect for people that look down their noses at you. It can be a janitor that makes 20k a year, but if he has a rebel shirt on, he automatically thinks he's country club level.

Bothrops
12-31-2015, 11:23 AM
Some of those dudes wouldn't last 2 minutes around me spewing that stuff. I won't say anything more about that, but as pathetic losers as they are, I have no sympathy or pity for them.

Simply put, the world is a better place when they lose, and it would be a blessing from above if they lost tomorrow. That's not just for State fans either.

shannondawg
12-31-2015, 11:31 AM
I'm willing to bet that there is no one on this board that hates those ********** more than I do.

Saltydog
12-31-2015, 11:33 AM
screen and 3 yard throws.

BossDawg
12-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Just par for the course for the most pathetic and self absorbed fanbase ever. They simply cannot stand the attention Dak is getting. I'm not about to read that thread because I know it's nothing but pretentious garbage from a bunch of dolts trying to believe their own lies. When people aren't talking about UMiss constantly, you'll know about it because their fans will start whining like the little loafer wearing bitches they are.

Dak had a higher completion percentage and significantly fewer interceptions. That alone indicates his decision making is better. Let's compare their SEC-only stats. Dak completed 67 percent of his passes for 2,528 yards, 17 TDs and four picks whereas Kelly was at 63 percent, for 2,427 yards, 16 TDs and eight interceptions. Not to mention the OT against Arkansas and the fact that Kelly was STILL PLAYING in the 3rd quarter against UTM and Fresno State after UMiss had already murdered them. I'm sure Dak had more rushing yards and TDs as well. Sure, Kelly is flashy in Freeze's offense, but there is a single person that knows anything about football that would take Kelly over Prescott.

Coach34
12-31-2015, 11:53 AM
Dakota did something else Eli not Archie could do- get his team to #1 in the polls. Eli nor Archie could do it for even one week.

RTO Dawg
12-31-2015, 12:00 PM
$30000 a year millionaires.

mstatefan91
12-31-2015, 12:11 PM
They're just better than us cause they bought their way into the playoffs... wait.... hmm..

mic
12-31-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm willing to bet that there is no one on this board that hates those ********** more than I do.

I will take that bet..... The hate is strong here

Coach34
12-31-2015, 12:26 PM

I'm gonna say you, me, Mic, I Seen It, Slickdawg, and a few others top out at the same place

12-31-2015, 12:46 PM
$30000 a year millionaires.

This has been my experience. Had to fly to Memphis for work late on signing day 2014. The Ole Miss grad working the airport night shift Enterprise rental car desk learns I am a State grad after I decline a GPS in the car as I am familiar with the area. Remember we had the Egg at that point in time and naturally he launches into their current signing day ranking. I could have taken this conversation in many directions but handled it a way a multitude of you guys should, don't give them the attention they desire. Flew back to Memphis a few weeks later and just smiled as he was still working the airport night shift rental car desk.

Beckerdawg
12-31-2015, 03:23 PM
Yeah, they can't stand all the attention he gets. They make fun of him being mentioned for the heisman. We did not start the heisman talk, it was tv announcers. It's not like we printed bumper stickers like they did for douche,Eli , Snead etc.

IMissJack
12-31-2015, 04:02 PM
I don't have any respect for people that look down their noses at you. It can be a janitor that makes 20k a year, but if he has a rebel shirt on, he automatically thinks he's country club level.

That's the one that's the funniest.

starkvegasdawg
12-31-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm gonna say you, me, Mic, I Seen It, Slickdawg, and a few others top out at the same place
I hate ole miss more than my last two kidney stones and case of the stomach flu.