PDA

View Full Version : Time to build some momentum

msstate7
12-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Hire the new coach(es), get Kobe and/or lashley to pull the trigger, and get r. Davis & cushenberry to go ahead and flip... We need to start building some steam headed into signing day

Goldendawg
12-30-2015, 10:22 PM
I agree 100%. We need to close and get some of these guys committed. I'm not a star watcher, but we need the 4 stars that we are after. On 24/7 we are rated #40, but our 15 commits are ranked at an avg of 86.4. There are 13 colleges ranked ahead of us with 20 to 21 commits below our avg. I don't know how many guys we can sign, but we need to start closing strong asap. This being ranked 40 looks bad although it is somewhat deceiving at the moment.

runwildjerious
12-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Is Buckley the guy we have in mind for the Secondary? What about the guy from Vanderbilt that someone mentioned?

HSVDawg
12-30-2015, 11:27 PM
Is Buckley the guy we have in mind for the Secondary? What about the guy from Vanderbilt that someone mentioned?

Honestly, I'd rather us just hire an ace recruiter and name them recruiting coordinator. Then turn the entire secondary over to Townsend. If that recruiter is Buckley or Maxie, then thats fine. But that is the path that I think makes the most sense. There were too many miscommunications between our CB's and our safeties this year, and to improve that we need them under one umbrella.

tireddawg
12-30-2015, 11:36 PM
Honestly, I'd rather us just hire an ace recruiter and name them recruiting coordinator. Then turn the entire secondary over to Townsend. If that recruiter is Buckley or Maxie, then thats fine. But that is the path that I think makes the most sense. There were too many miscommunications between our CB's and our safeties this year, and to improve that we need them under one umbrella.

I agree wit dis dawg