PDA

View Full Version : Louisville-aTm

msstate7
12-30-2015, 07:35 PM
Have we stayed in contact with pass? Jackson is a freshman and a good one... Pass has to be having second thoughts

msstate7
12-30-2015, 08:26 PM
aTm's qb is horrible. They have no current qb commit. Are they gonna go into next season with this guy? If I were sumlin, I'd call brother Patterson and offer him a job. Shea could start next season over JH and I'm not saying Shea is great

Goldendawg
12-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Fire Sumlin and hire Chip Kelly before oil goes down more.

confucius say
12-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Aggie will be the lone sec west team to let us down. Get your crap right sumlin

Goldendawg
12-30-2015, 08:38 PM
They are a dumpster fire. Maybe they can hire Rick Ray as a consultant.

Bully13
12-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Did anyone see the "incompletion "?...I thought if you caught it in Bounds but were shoved out of Bounds before your feet had a chance to come down it was a completion. ...

MagicDawg
12-30-2015, 09:00 PM
That A&M loss this year still burns. It was so unnecessary. We got legitimately creamed by Bama and OM, but dang... LSU and TAMU still hurt.

msstate7
12-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Did anyone see the "incompletion "?...I thought if you caught it in Bounds but were shoved out of Bounds before your feet had a chance to come down it was a completion. ...

You can force receiver out now

Bully13
12-30-2015, 09:56 PM
You can force receiver out now

Then that means you can catch a receiver at mid field who has made a catch then carry him to the sidelines and dump him out of Bounds for an incompletion

msstate7
12-30-2015, 09:57 PM
Then that means you can catch a receiver at mid field who has made a catch then carry him to the sidelines and dump him out of Bounds for an incompletion

You wanna coach our safeties**

MSUMatt
12-30-2015, 10:04 PM

Forward progress would have stopped before then.

Bully13
12-30-2015, 10:07 PM
Forward progress would have stopped before then.

Without contact after the catch, he falls inbounds

msstate7
12-30-2015, 10:23 PM
Hubenak needs to learn to step up in the pocket and not roll out right every play

Quaoarsking
12-30-2015, 10:54 PM
Texas Tech QB Davis Webb, who started some in 2013 and 2014 but was beaten out by Mahomes this year, is transferring and eligible for 2016. A&M seems like an obvious destination for him.

He's not elite or anything, but he's probably as good as A&M can get for 2016 on short notice.

msstate7
12-30-2015, 10:56 PM
aTm qb really playing better

BulldogBear
12-31-2015, 10:38 AM
aTm's qb is horrible. They have no current qb commit. Are they gonna go into next season with this guy? If I were sumlin, I'd call brother Patterson and offer him a job. Shea could start next season over JH and I'm not saying Shea is great
During the offseason the media will morph him into the next Heisman winner. They will keep doing so with each future #AggieFailQB for the next 20 years or so until that once in a generation JFF does indeed come along again. As long as they predict each TAMU QB is the next JFF, then one day they'll be right. Rinse. Repeat.

In 2016 they start at home with UCLA. IF they win, then it they will be on their way as usual only to fall on their face. But with UCLA, then @ Auburn game three, 2016 may be the first year in a while that there's no room for them to go into October overhyped.

Yesterday was the first time in a while that I found myself pulling against an SEC team in bowl season. I have just developed a slow simmering disdain for TAMU over the last few years. ***When teaching your children about God's love and mercy you can practically use TAMU as a way to help them understand the concept of grace, as grace is defined basically as unmerited favor.***

#AggieFailQB