PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? There's a skirt calling the Auburn game...

scottycameron
12-30-2015, 01:53 PM
anybody else watching this? i just went by a TV and it was on. Don't know if they are there or they are calling from Bristol. What is happening to CFB?

(side note: Better them than us, I guess.)

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2015, 01:55 PM
anybody else watching this? i just went by a TV and it was on. Don't know if they are there or they are calling from Bristol. What is happening to CFB?

Maybe the better you are as a team, the more masculine the announcers are for your bowl game.

scottycameron
12-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Maybe the better you are as a team, the more masculine the announcers are for your bowl game.

Memphis wasn't that bad, I'd be really pissed.

They should reserve that for teams on probation. Instead of the bowl ban (which they can't do anyway now) let a chick call the game. Match probation teams up and turn it into the View.

Hypnodawg
12-30-2015, 02:05 PM
She is trying, but so annoying.

MetEdDawg
12-30-2015, 02:09 PM
Doris has been doing games for ESPN for years. During the regular season I think she always calls the 11 AM ESPN2 game if I'm not mistaken. I've never liked her, but she's really the only woman that's broken through in the booth on a regular basis. I'll give her props for that.

Hypnodawg
12-30-2015, 02:10 PM
She seems plenty competent, maybe should could use one of those voice modulator things.

starkvegasdawg
12-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Least it isn't Gary and Verne.

DudyDawg
12-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Doris has been doing games for ESPN for years. During the regular season I think she always calls the 11 AM ESPN2 game if I'm not mistaken. I've never liked her, but she's really the only woman that's broken through in the booth on a regular basis. I'll give her props for that.

This is Beth mullins

MetEdDawg
12-30-2015, 02:13 PM
This is Beth mullins

Not sure why I said Doris. Dumb post on me

DudyDawg
12-30-2015, 02:15 PM
Not sure why I said Doris. Dumb post on me

All good. I actually don't mind Doris much for basketball. Or women doing it in general bc they can actually play it and know what they're talking about. But football, no thanks.

Thrill1
12-30-2015, 02:16 PM
It's Beth Mowins. She's been doing game for years. Usually the early BigTen game. Competent yes, but her voice is so annoying, it distracts from the game.

Dawg61
12-30-2015, 02:17 PM
She's been calling the early game for ESPN for years now. Considering there's 16 games being shown on ESPN/ESPN2/ABC in the next four days someone was bound to get stuck with her. I'd listen to her over Verne all day every day. This is Disney for you though. I turned on First Take earlier today to escape the BlackLivesMatter shit about the Oklahoma team protesting and there was a Vietnamese guy, black guy, gay white guy and Indian lady debating sports topics.

scottycameron
12-30-2015, 02:20 PM
http://www.lolwithme.org/wp-content/uploads/ironmyshirt.jpg

scottycameron
12-30-2015, 02:22 PM
She's been calling the early game for ESPN for years now. Considering there's 16 games being shown on ESPN/ESPN2/ABC in the next four days someone was bound to get stuck with her. I'd listen to her over Verne all day every day. This is Disney for you though. I turned on First Take earlier today to escape the BlackLivesMatter shit about the Oklahoma team protesting and there was a Vietnamese guy, black guy, gay white guy and Indian lady debating sports topics.

I don't doubt that.

scottycameron
12-30-2015, 02:23 PM

BTW, how in the world did you know he was vietnamese, and was the Indian lady dot or feather?

DudyDawg
12-30-2015, 02:24 PM

As long as the black guy wasn't Stephen A that sounds like an upgrade

Dawg61
12-30-2015, 02:42 PM
BTW, how in the world did you know he was vietnamese, and was the Indian lady dot or feather?

I guessed and she is half Albanian and half middle eastern. She is hott as **** too. Her name is Molly Qerim. Look her up. If you can't agree she is hott than you like sucking pole.

BulldogDX55
12-30-2015, 03:09 PM
So?

BeardoMSU
12-30-2015, 03:20 PM
I'm pretty sure one of the Ten Commandments addresses women in the workplace***

scottycameron
12-30-2015, 03:22 PM
I guessed and she is half Albanian and half middle eastern. She is hott as **** too. Her name is Molly Qerim. Look her up. If you can't agree she is hott than you like sucking pole.

what would make you guess vietnamese of all things? No big deal just seems weird to me.

How is she Indian? I don't even know what Albanians are but I guess that would have to be the indian part? I never would have guessed that.

Dawg61
12-30-2015, 03:33 PM
what would make you guess vietnamese of all things? No big deal just seems weird to me.

How is she Indian? I don't even know what Albanians are but I guess that would have to be the indian part? I never would have guessed that.

Well he clearly isn't Chinese or Japanese so I guessed Vietnamese. Why is that weird to you? And she isn't Indian I guessed wrong. Have you really never heard of the country of Albania? It's in Europe right next to Greece and Italy. Have you heard of Italy before?

scottycameron
12-30-2015, 03:39 PM
Well he clearly isn't Chinese or Japanese so I guessed Vietnamese. Why is that weird to you? And she isn't Indian I guessed wrong. Have you really never heard of the country of Albania? It's in Europe right next to Greece and Italy. Have you heard of Italy before?

yeah, I've been over there. Not big on deodorant, but some good people and food. You threw me a curve with the chick being an indian, I was questioning where it was. How did you know he wasn't chinese, that's what I don't get? They are all chinese to me. But then again all soft drinks are cokes to me too.

ScoobaDawg
12-30-2015, 04:08 PM

Grow up grandpa..... It's a problem because she's got an annoying voice. Not because she is a female.

mcain31
12-30-2015, 04:48 PM
It was Prim Siripipat.1642

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
12-30-2015, 05:22 PM
http://www.lolwithme.org/wp-content/uploads/ironmyshirt.jpg

This is Hilarious....

Dawg61
12-30-2015, 05:31 PM
It was Prim Siripipat.1642

Definitely wasn't that hot Serrano pepper

mcain31
12-30-2015, 05:48 PM
Definitely wasn't that hot Serrano pepper
It was her, Scoop Jackson, Will Cain, and Ohm Youngmisuk. https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNPrim/status/682188601912901632

Dawg61
12-30-2015, 05:52 PM
It was her, Scoop Jackson, Will Cain, and Ohm Youngmisuk. https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNPrim/status/682188601912901632

Haha wow I'm an idiot