PDA

View Full Version : LSU Game

defiantdog
12-29-2015, 09:42 PM
you think Stephen Sullivan thinks he's going to play running back at LSU? Because that's the only way he's going get the ball while he's there.

Coach34
12-29-2015, 09:49 PM
He made a "business decision"

defiantdog
12-29-2015, 10:16 PM
He made a "business decision"

his decision will make irrelevant for the next 4 years as long as their offense is this lethargic. Dupre could have done wonders for a team that knows how to throw the ball.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-29-2015, 10:18 PM
his decision will make irrelevant for the next 4 years as long as their offense is this lethargic

Miles won't be there to see the end of Sully's career.

msstate7
12-29-2015, 11:26 PM
you think Stephen Sullivan thinks he's going to play running back at LSU? Because that's the only way he's going get the ball while he's there.

Sullivan has to be watching Harris and wondering why the hell did I commit to play with this guy esp after Franks decommitted

War Machine Dawg
12-29-2015, 11:46 PM
I know Henry won the Heisman, but the best RB in the nation is LF7. And I realize I'm biased as a State fan, but how does a QB who has career numbers only equaled by guys named Tebow and Manziel not even get invited to NY?

maroonmania
12-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Sullivan has to be watching Harris and wondering why the hell did I commit to play with this guy esp after Franks decommitted

Oh I'm sure he knows exactly why he committed.

runwildjerious
12-29-2015, 11:47 PM
This QB from Tech is a tough kid. He has made some great throws on the run. However, it is completely unfair that they are allowed to throw passes downfield with o-linemen 5-7 yards downfield blocking.

Blackout
12-30-2015, 12:28 AM
I know Henry won the Heisman, but the best RB in the nation is LF7. And I realize I'm biased as a State fan, but how does a QB who has career numbers only equaled by guys named Tebow and Manziel not even get invited to NY?

We are uncompetitive against good teams.

War Machine Dawg
12-30-2015, 12:36 AM

So putting up numbers that only 2 other QBs in college football history, who both won the Heisman, isn't worth an invite? Bull. Fooking. Shit. It's supposed to be the best player in the nation award, not the "best player on the alleged best team" award - which is what it's become.

NCDawg
12-30-2015, 12:38 AM

Bottom line is that we can't recruit like they can.

Blackout
12-30-2015, 12:52 AM
So putting up numbers that only 2 other QBs in college football history, who both won the Heisman, isn't worth an invite? Bull. Fooking. Shit. It's supposed to be the best player in the nation award, not the "best player on the alleged best team" award - which is what it's become.

We had our shot in 2014 and blew it. Win one of those two and he's invited. This year is out of the question, we sucked when it mattered. You cannot reward that. Also, I don't believe Case Keenum didn't get the invite and he holds all the records and was 12-1.

defiantdog
12-30-2015, 08:17 AM
We had our shot in 2014 and blew it. Win one of those two and he's invited. This year is out of the question, we sucked when it mattered. You cannot reward that. Also, I don't believe Case Keenum didn't get the invite and he holds all the records and was 12-1.

The heisman trophy winner is about being popular at the end of the season. RG3 won it because he was popular at the end of the season. That's what we get for letting reporters and analysts get a vote. The entire system has become a mockery of why it was created in the first place.

TrapGame
12-30-2015, 08:48 AM
Les Miles told reporters yesterday that he is going to open up the offense more next season and will implement a version of the spread. In the off season he will visit a few spread teams and see how they run their offenses.

What could possibly go wrong?***

NCDawg
12-30-2015, 11:13 AM
Les Miles told reporters yesterday that he is going to open up the offense more next season and will implement a version of the spread. In the off season he will visit a few spread teams and see how they run their offenses.

What could possibly go wrong?***

LSU's got a whole lot of talent and they're bringing in a lot more next year. The smartest thing Miles did was to hire Orgeron, who has LSU's DL looking really good in addition to his recruiting.