PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Five-tool Poster
08-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Johnny Football "allegedly" did the whole pay for autographs thing. It's against the rules, I get that. Yet, the university is allowed to hire a lawyer (sounds expensive) to defend him? How is this not a violation of impermissible benefits?

Note: I am not making any statements against it. I could be way off. Just asking a question.

FlabLoser
08-05-2013, 10:24 PM
It is allowed.

Regardless, Mississippi State refused to do that for Redmond. Bracky Brett has to go.

1bigdawg
08-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Bracky Brett has to go.

Behrdawg
08-05-2013, 11:30 PM
It is allowed.

Regardless, Mississippi State refused to do that for Redmond. Bracky Brett has to go.

^^^THIS^^^

CadaverDawg
08-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Johnny Football "allegedly" did the whole pay for autographs thing. It's against the rules, I get that. Yet, the university is allowed to hire a lawyer (sounds expensive) to defend him? How is this not a violation of impermissible benefits?

Note: I am not making any statements against it. I could be way off. Just asking a question.

I like your username.

And Bracky Brett has to go.

The Croom Diaries
08-06-2013, 07:46 AM
I believe they can be hired to defend this type of stuff related to your eligibility. But if you get a DUI or something you have to hire your own lawyer. Although many schools have booster lawyers who will defend players pro bono.

And, Bracky Brett must go.

SignalToNoise
08-06-2013, 07:58 AM
From reading this thread I have brilliantly** deduced that Bracky Brett needs to be let go.

Drugdog
08-06-2013, 08:17 AM
Please forward to SS.

The Croom Diaries
08-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Please forward to SS.

I'm sure he would laugh and agree but I'm afraid Bracky's boss is Mark Keenum.

Pollodawg
08-06-2013, 08:31 AM

Get it done, Mark. If I see him, I'll tell him. He should remember me. After all, he did shake my hand when I graduated.....

SignalToNoise
08-06-2013, 08:37 AM

Me and Mark are tight because we graduated from the same high school (only about 30 years apart but it's cool though) so I'll be sure this lands on his desk**

hometowndawg
08-06-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm a little behind on this but who is Bracky Brett and what has he done or maybe hasn't done?

But regardless I'll agree with ya'll and say Bracky Brett has to go!

The Croom Diaries
08-06-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm a little behind on this but who is Bracky Brett and what has he done or maybe hasn't done?

But regardless I'll agree with ya'll and say Bracky Brett has to go!

Read: http://maroonandwhitenation.com/?p=5878

Drugdog
08-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Hometown dog ,
That's good humor!!!

camsu
08-06-2013, 11:59 AM
I think Bracky stays through our probation, then goes. We need to be clean clean

FlabLoser
08-06-2013, 12:40 PM
I think Bracky stays through our probation, then goes. We need to be clean clean

No we don't. We're up to bat with 1 strike against a pitcher with an 8.0 ERA. All we have to do is not be stupid. And fire Bracky Brett.

sleepy dawg
08-06-2013, 01:06 PM

This reminds me of all the people who said we needed Croom. Looking back, we needed Mullen (or someone like him). Don't delay what needs to be done. If we need it tomorrow, we probably need it today.

hometowndawg
08-06-2013, 01:12 PM
No we don't. We're up to bat with 1 strike against a pitcher with an 8.0 ERA. All we have to do is not be stupid. And fire Bracky Brett.

Gonna need Will James to give us the saber stats on this situation with Bracky.

camsu
08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
You don't think the NCAA and until we are all out of the NCAA which cannot be soon enough will look at us closer if we fire Bracky? Why risk it when you know schools like OM and Aub will be trying to get us in trouble to help themselves. Just my thinking.