PDA

View Full Version : Manning on HGH?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-27-2015, 10:11 AM
A report came out that linked Peyton to HGH being mailed to his house. He has of course denied all allegations. Others included on the list are James Harrison and Clay Mathews (shocker).
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14441114/documentary-links-peyton-manning-other-pro-athletes-use-peds
Anyone think it's true?

icecreamdawg
12-27-2015, 10:17 AM
A report came out that linked Peyton to HGH being mailed to his house. He has of course denied all allegations. Others included on the list are James Harrison and Clay Mathews (shocker).
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14441114/documentary-links-peyton-manning-other-pro-athletes-use-peds
Anyone think it's true?

It probably is but you have to wonder how many players are on some type of PED. We only hear about the ones that get caught but it likely is much more widespread that we'll ever be aware of.

msstate7
12-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Anyone think it's true?

If he got it sent to his house, he has a lot of empty space in that big head

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-27-2015, 10:31 AM
Anyone think it's true?

Stick a nee dill in my butt
Hope this don't make my doo dads shrink

No way it is true. The source was Al Jeezera.

mcain31
12-27-2015, 10:53 AM

In my experience, al Jazeera usually has good info

EngineerDawg
12-27-2015, 11:09 AM
No way with that noodle arm...

msstate7
12-27-2015, 11:23 AM
No way with that noodle arm...

Remember when it was unclear if manning would ever play again after neck surgery? He came back unbelievably better than a lot expected

sleepy dawg
12-27-2015, 11:38 AM
I like Peyton and Eli because they're from Mississippi and one time I met Archie and he was a really good guy*******

EngineerDawg
12-27-2015, 01:08 PM
Remember when it was unclear if manning would ever play again after neck surgery? He came back unbelievably better than a lot expected

Excellent point. I forget the neck surgery from time to time.

Saltydog
12-27-2015, 01:18 PM
around the country have. They are from Louisiana. Archie is from MS originally but has lived the vast majority of his life outside the State.

My bad, just now saw your "sarcasteriks"..........In any event, far too many around the Country actually do believe that though.......

mcain31
12-27-2015, 01:18 PM
The source guy says it was a false story

Todd4State
12-27-2015, 01:19 PM
I think he was using it at least until proven otherwise.

scottycameron
12-27-2015, 01:23 PM
Since when does Arab news report on American stuff like sports? That's just very weird. Is ISIS claiming responsibility for selling it to him? Lol, I don't get the connection with the Muslim aspect. Is it made over there?
Wish a real news or internet media type would put something out. Kind of hard to not to be suspect right now at least till an American rep, any of them come out with something.

BrunswickDawg
12-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Since when does Arab news report on American stuff like sports? That's just very weird. Is ISIS claiming responsibility for selling it to him? Lol, I don't get the connection with the Muslim aspect. Is it made over there?
Wish a real news or internet media type would put something out. Kind of hard to not to be suspect right now at least till an American rep, any of them come out with something.
Al Jazeera has been in US since 2013. They bought Current TV from Al Gore. They are actually one of the largest news organizations in the world. They are owned by the government of Quatar. (This is not an endorsement, just a factual statement)

scottycameron
12-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Al Jazeera has been in US since 2013. They bought Current TV from Al Gore. They are actually one of the largest news organizations in the world. They are owned by the government of Quatar. (This is not an endorsement, just a factual statement)

I know about al gore and other dems being involved with them and I understand how big the Muslim population is worldwide but I don't see they can report on American things TO Americans that just seems weird. I can see them telling the Arabs that Peyton was a white devil etc and that makes sense but when did that begin to get translated over here? What are they going to report next for their next big story, Brady is an infidel and didn't wash his feet wherever? I'm sure they have tons of stories but when did Americans start following the Arab angle on things? Good luck to you guys if you follow them online you can bet big brother is paying attention to you. I don't want any part of that.

Coach007
12-27-2015, 03:34 PM

HGH doesn't do that. Steroids do.

JoseBrown
12-27-2015, 03:53 PM
N
It probably is but you have to wonder how many players are on some type of PED. We only hear about the ones that get caught but it likely is much more widespread that we'll ever be aware of.

This^^^^^^ and if I was in his position at the time with his kinda dough, looking to make more dough. I would take anything out there to help my body heal faster if I thought it would work, wouldn't cause too many side effects and if illegal I could get away with it.... Remember: It ain't cheating unless you get caught! When making the bank some of them are...

Dawg61
12-27-2015, 04:28 PM
I have zero issue with HGH being used to recover from injury/surgery. Imo it is better more effective medicine than the alternative. Why force people to recover much slower when there's advancements in medicine that can cut the recovery time in half if not more. Why are we being cavemen about this? The world is still flat too huh.

msstate7
12-27-2015, 04:30 PM
I have zero issue with HGH being used to recover from injury/surgery. Imo it is better more effective medicine than the alternative. Why force people to recover much slower when there's advancements in medicine that can cut the recovery time in half if not more. Why are we being cavemen about this? The world is still flat too huh.

If you allow it to recover, every player will have a doctor subscribing it for some "injury".

BeardoMSU
12-27-2015, 04:34 PM

There are news sources other than Fox, btw....***

War Machine Dawg
12-27-2015, 04:35 PM
If you allow it to recover, every player will have a doctor subscribing it for some "injury".

Make it conditional - it can only be used during the season if you're on IR and the offseason. I got zero problems with HGH. Unlike steroids, it isn't illegal. I'm pretty "meh" about PEDs in general, though. Feel like we've had this discussion 875,000 times on this board, so I'm not going to rehash. Medicine advances, sports drug policies should as well.

BeardoMSU
12-27-2015, 04:36 PM
I know about al gore and other dems being involved with them and I understand how big the Muslim population is worldwide but I don't see they can report on American things TO Americans that just seems weird. I can see them telling the Arabs that Peyton was a white devil etc and that makes sense but when did that begin to get translated over here? What are they going to report next for their next big story, Brady is an infidel and didn't wash his feet wherever? I'm sure they have tons of stories but when did Americans start following the Arab angle on things? Good luck to you guys if you follow them online you can bet big brother is paying attention to you. I don't want any part of that.

There can't even be a faint hint of a politically leaning discussion without you doing your damndest to turn it into a shit show...

Coach007
12-27-2015, 07:42 PM
Make it conditional - it can only be used during the season if you're on IR and the offseason. I got zero problems with HGH. Unlike steroids, it isn't illegal. I'm pretty "meh" about PEDs in general, though. Feel like we've had this discussion 875,000 times on this board, so I'm not going to rehash. Medicine advances, sports drug policies should as well.

First of all, I agree with alot of this. HGH for injuries is very well studied. It does not offer major side effects either. I disagree with steroid use though. HGH isn't a massive PED... Steroids are and they have harsh side effects.

War Machine Dawg
12-27-2015, 08:14 PM
First of all, I agree with alot of this. HGH for injuries is very well studied. It does not offer major side effects either. I disagree with steroid use though. HGH isn't a massive PED... Steroids are and they have harsh side effects.

Thus why they're illegal. If you or I had them, we'd go to jail. Athletes don't even get a slap on the wrist, just a "Don't do that." I'm opposed to them for that reason alone. That said, if they were legal and people wanted to use them knowing all the risks - go for it. For instance, baseball was way more fun when Bonds was mashing 70 HRs. But I'm fairly libertarian about that sort of thing. And as a fan, I want to be entertained if I'm paying a bunch of money for a ticket. HGH provides that. Amend the rules already.

Coach007
12-27-2015, 11:39 PM
Thus why they're illegal. If you or I had them, we'd go to jail. Athletes don't even get a slap on the wrist, just a "Don't do that." I'm opposed to them for that reason alone. That said, if they were legal and people wanted to use them knowing all the risks - go for it. For instance, baseball was way more fun when Bonds was mashing 70 HRs. But I'm fairly libertarian about that sort of thing. And as a fan, I want to be entertained if I'm paying a bunch of money for a ticket. HGH provides that. Amend the rules already.

HGH really doesn't do what alot of people think it does. I agree with you on the laws. In many countries, HGH is actually available otc.... along with steriods.

Blackout
12-27-2015, 11:46 PM
There can't even be a faint hint of a politically leaning discussion without you doing your damndest to turn it into a shit show...

And a pro-enemy one at that. Defending Al ****ing Jazeera is a new low for a supposed professor at our university. You continue to shame MSU Beardo.

Dawg61
12-28-2015, 02:26 AM
And a pro-enemy one at that. Defending Al ****ing Jazeera is a new low for a supposed professor at our university. You continue to shame MSU Beardo.

Qatar is the richest country in the world per capita. 14% of their households are millionaires. Al Jazeera America, the one that airs on your cable, employees over 1,000 Americans and is located in Manhattan. The only two in this thread embarrassing MSU are you and Scotty. USA has to have allies in the Middle East so why not the richest country in the world that has been one of the leaders in the Middle East towards fighting AGAINST ISIS? Our enemy is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. It's most definitely not Qatar. Wanna be mad at Qatar be mad that they bribed FIFA to get the World Cup which robbed USA of billions of dollars because we were the country that should of gotten it not because you're so lazy you just lump all Arabic speaking countries together instead of doing the research to find out which ones are the actual bad ones. Don't be lazy and especially don't be lazy if you want to spout off like a tough guy.

Congratulations on getting this thread locked.

scottycameron
12-28-2015, 10:12 AM
Qatar is the richest country in the world per capita. 14% of their households are millionaires. Al Jazeera America, the one that airs on your cable, employees over 1,000 Americans and is located in Manhattan. The only two in this thread embarrassing MSU are you and Scotty. USA has to have allies in the Middle East so why not the richest country in the world that has been one of the leaders in the Middle East towards fighting AGAINST ISIS? Our enemy is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. It's most definitely not Qatar. Wanna be mad at Qatar be mad that they bribed FIFA to get the World Cup which robbed USA of billions of dollars because we were the country that should of gotten it not because you're so lazy you just lump all Arabic speaking countries together instead of doing the research to find out which ones are the actual bad ones. Don't be lazy and especially don't be lazy if you want to spout off like a tough guy.

Congratulations on getting this thread locked.

Sounds like a great place for y'all. Take your soccer balls and head that way. Sounds like the place the obamas will retire here soon, you'll have good company (now that france isn't y'all's first option anymore, lol).

scottycameron
12-28-2015, 10:20 AM
professor at our university.

Well that explains it. Universities and prisons are the liberal hotbeds pushing this takeover. Anybody on here associated with any of that junk should be banned immediately. We just had one incident on campus with this stuff. This is NOT Mississippi State.

BeardoMSU
12-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Well that explains it. Universities and prisons are the liberal hotbeds pushing this takeover. Anybody on here associated with any of that junk should be banned immediately. We just had one incident on campus with this stuff. This is NOT Mississippi State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2T4cMt6pO8

Dawg61
12-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Sounds like a great place for y'all. Take your soccer balls and head that way. Sounds like the place the obamas will retire here soon, you'll have good company (now that france isn't y'all's first option anymore, lol).

Lol nah I'll stay here so I can keep deep dicking your daughter. Tell you what though bud. You and I can play a round of 18 vs each other loser has to swallow a shotgun. Deal? I'll even let you pick the course.