PDA

View Full Version : Attention Storm Trackers

Pinto
12-23-2015, 07:52 PM
I gained new respect for you today. I am a skywarn spotter and always thought I wanted to chase, not now. I was on 78/I22 coming back from Memphis and had to outrun the Holly Springs tornado. That mother was huge. I looked south and couldn't believe the size of that thing. Thanks for your work and stay safe my friends.

Treemydawg
12-23-2015, 08:03 PM
I gained new respect for you today. I am a skywarn spotter and always thought I wanted to chase, not now. I was on 78/I22 coming back from Memphis and had to outrun the Holly Springs tornado. That mother was huge. I looked south and couldn't believe the size of that thing. Thanks for your work and stay safe my friends.

No doubt it takes a huge set to do what these men do. Thanks stark and the others here for what you do to help keep us safe. I truly appreciate everything that y'all do. And for future adventures starkvegas I would love to go on a storm chasing adventure one day if you would have me. I won't shit your passenger seat too bad.

starkvegasdawg
12-24-2015, 11:02 AM
No doubt it takes a huge set to do what these men do. Thanks stark and the others here for what you do to help keep us safe. I truly appreciate everything that y'all do. And for future adventures starkvegas I would love to go on a storm chasing adventure one day if you would have me. I won't shit your passenger seat too bad.

I have to admit it got rather "interesting" yesterday. We were set up on the wedge tornado that went near Oxford when it made a right turn. Ended up doing 90+ down the highway to outrun it.

Tree, you're more than welcome to ride along. Shoot me a PM when you get this.

scottycameron
12-24-2015, 11:06 AM
I have to admit it got rather "interesting" yesterday. We were set up on the wedge tornado that went near Oxford when it made a right turn. Ended up doing 90+ down the highway to outrun it.

Tree, you're more than welcome to ride along. Shoot me a PM when you get this.

What I can't figure out is what you are going to do with one if you catch it.

starkvegasdawg
12-24-2015, 11:15 AM

Look for a yellow brick road.

TheRef
12-24-2015, 11:16 AM

My plan is to put it in a cage and call it George

mcain31
12-24-2015, 11:51 AM

They'll have to lasso it and ride like Pecos Pete across the Rio Grande