PDA

View Full Version : Denzel Nkemdiche story from Clarion Ledger...

CadaverDawg
12-22-2015, 01:49 PM
Former Ole Miss linebacker Denzel Nkemdiche is currently being hospitalized at UMMC. clarionledger.com/story/sports/c? via @FowlerSarah

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2015/12/22/denzel-nkemdiche-hospitalized-ummc/77754436/

Jack Lambert
12-22-2015, 02:10 PM
I wish him the best and hope he makes a full recovery and gets rid of his demons but I also wish he and his brother would be gone out of Mississippi. I am sick and tire of hearing about them.

deltadawg99
12-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Scary situation.

Kid obviously needs some help and I hope he gets it.

Political Hack
12-22-2015, 03:43 PM
Why is he in ridgeland? His dad get that job after all?

Coach007
12-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Scary situation.

Kid obviously needs some help and I hope he gets it.

To be honest, he's not getting it. There has been nothing but passes given by um. That's not help.... that's protecting the image of a school. As in this article, UM hospital. ..... "nobody here by that name"... PD... "no investigation".

The minute that the 2 brothers knocked out that kid and messed him up is when the proper steps should have been taken. UM rushed to "save" these 2 and they learned that everything would be done to protect them.

EAVdog
12-22-2015, 03:47 PM
His Dad works or worked at CMMC and lives in the Jackson area. He never had a job at UMC.

It's public knowledge so I'm not divulging any secret.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-22-2015, 03:54 PM
His dad get that job after all?

I don't know about a job, but it looks as if he's currently enrolled as a medical student somewhere. Vitals.com (http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Sunday_Nkemdiche/profile)

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-22-2015, 03:55 PM
His Dad works or worked at CMMC and lives in the Jackson area.

Which is strange because that's not listed on any of his online profiles as prior work or current employment.

Political Hack
12-22-2015, 04:30 PM
His Dad works or worked at CMMC and lives in the Jackson area. He never had a job at UMC.

It's public knowledge so I'm not divulging any secret.

It was confirmed in press reports that he was being considered for a job at UMC. From what i remember, he didn't even have a medical license. Wonder how he got a medical job without a medical license?

Jack Lambert
12-22-2015, 04:37 PM
It was confirmed in press reports that he was being considered for a job at UMC. From what i remember, he didn't even have a medical license. Wonder how he got a medical job without a medical license?

You don't have to wonder real hard. :)

1bigdawg
12-22-2015, 04:59 PM

He did not get the job, at leas at first. A friend of mine hired him in Jxn for very little salary to "help." Friend is USM supporter but likes to get in good with all of the schools.

CadaverDawg
12-22-2015, 05:05 PM
I was just told on Twitter that I was a "sad sack" because a few people on ED talked harshly about Denzel. Not me, but people on the board I'm a part of. Ha.

If you are the rival of a school, their message board is full of "sad sacks", yet you read it constantly....what does that make you? What if you follow one of those "sad sacks" on Twitter & comment on multiple tweets per day?

Curiously Asking for a friend.

BeardoMSU
12-22-2015, 05:08 PM
I was just told on Twitter that I was a "sad sack" because a few people on ED talked harshly about Denzel. Not me, but people on the board I'm a part of. Ha.

If you are the rival of a school, their message board is full of "sad sacks", yet you read it constantly....what does that make you? What if you follow one of those "sad sacks" on Twitter & comment on multiple tweets per day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-22-2015, 05:24 PM

Like I said the other day, I've never seen a site cited or screenshotted more by a rival fan base than this one. The Rebs on TigerDroppings seem to like it the most. They have literally started threads on how they will create fake accounts and troll the board. Even some cuck state fans are talking about doing it as well.