PDA

View Full Version : Ref, starkvegasdawg, others.... Christmas Eve weather question

BulldogBear
12-22-2015, 12:54 PM
I've been on and off the board intermittently of late but seem to recall one if you saying something about some really bad weather coming up Wednesday. What's up and how might it affect my son driving from here (Brandon/Rez) up to Jackson, Tennessee on Thursday?

starkvegasdawg
12-22-2015, 01:21 PM
Thursday looking rainy but severe threat pretty much gone. As for Wesnesday, models coming together and showing a potentially very dangerous situation in north MS and into TN possibly expanding into AL. Everybody in those areas needs to stay weather aware. Possible life threatening situation unfolding.

BulldogBear
12-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Thursday looking rainy but severe threat pretty much gone. As for Wesnesday, models coming together and showing a potentially very dangerous situation in north MS and into TN possibly expanding into AL. Everybody in those areas needs to stay weather aware. Possible life threatening situation unfolding.

Thanks!

Westdawg
12-22-2015, 04:19 PM

crap.....that is the direction of travel i must take on Wednesday. The plan was to hunt Wednesday morning here in the north delta, and then leave out at lunch and make it to the in-laws by 3-4pm in northwest TN.
So, what you are saying is " you gonna go through the nasty if you do that" huh?

starkvegasdawg
12-22-2015, 06:37 PM
crap.....that is the direction of travel i must take on Wednesday. The plan was to hunt Wednesday morning here in the north delta, and then leave out at lunch and make it to the in-laws by 3-4pm in northwest TN.
So, what you are saying is " you gonna go through the nasty if you do that" huh?

Very good chance. Thing to remember is this want be a solid line that moves through and is gone. It will be discrete cells that form. Think of them as your pop up summer thunderstorms on steroids. There won't be much rhyme or reason as to where they form and there may not be another storm for miles around.

BulldogBear
12-23-2015, 10:15 AM
Very good chance. Thing to remember is this want be a solid line that moves through and is gone. It will be discrete cells that form. Think of them as your pop up summer thunderstorms on steroids. There won't be much rhyme or reason as to where they form and there may not be another storm for miles around.

It's whack-a-mole..... with lightning and tornadoes