PDA

View Full Version : I locked the Denzel thread because

Behrdawg
12-22-2015, 09:26 AM
Some of you need to step away from the keyboard. That kid is screwed up and so is the Ole Miss culture. BUT, that gives no excuse for some of the posts I've read. The whole thing was garbage and to be honest, it embarrasses me that I helped start a board that has that kind of crap posted for the world to see.

It's almost Christmas- focus on your family and our upcoming bowl game.

Merry Christmas

cheat2win
12-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Thank you

defiantdog
12-22-2015, 09:35 AM
Good call

FISHDAWG
12-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Some of you need to step away from the keyboard. That kid is screwed up and so is the Ole Miss culture. BUT, that gives no excuse for some of the posts I've read. The whole thing was garbage and to be honest, it embarrasses me that I helped start a board that has that kind of crap posted for the world to see.

Merry Christmas

rep points awarded !!

sandwolf
12-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Thank God at least one of the board founders gets it.

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2015, 09:46 AM
A lot of people let everything get under their skin. I wish the university in Oxford closed today but I don't wish ill on any of the buttchuging frat boys or sorority sluts.

Dawgface
12-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Agree.

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-22-2015, 09:51 AM
While I agree that some of what was said was out of line, locking the whole thread to punish the whole board was wrong too. You have an issue with what someone says then call that person out on it. We are all adults and can defend ourselves if we choose to. But seems like we locked a thread cause of what a few said. Why not just take it up with them. Cause there was a lot of good stuff in that thread too

HancockCountyDog
12-22-2015, 10:05 AM

Merry Christmas

Well done, i get that everyone is pissed off around here, but that thread was just awful.

C34 posted a few days ago about how we have an important stretch coming up, lets focus on us and not focus on the bears. We need to focus on our program and improving it, and winning 9 games this season.

Anyway, thanks and Merry Christmas.

Maroon Blood
12-22-2015, 10:07 AM

Merry Christmas

Well done. Thank you. I pray the young men get their lives together. Football is a game. Life is not. I speak from experience on this topic. I have been sober 22 years. I know the pain and hardship of the disease. If any of the two young men contacted me to share my experience, strength and hope, I'd be blessed to do it. I have been and will be praying for them and their families.

Op4isabitch
12-22-2015, 10:11 AM
Well Fvck, I wanted to post one more thing in that thread***

Saltydog
12-22-2015, 10:12 AM
NT

Behrdawg
12-22-2015, 10:17 AM
While I agree that some of what was said was out of line, locking the whole thread to punish the whole board was wrong too. You have an issue with what someone says then call that person out on it. We are all adults and can defend ourselves if we choose to. But seems like we locked a thread cause of what a few said. Why not just take it up with them. Cause there was a lot of good stuff in that thread too

It's best to just end the thread and start a more intelligent conversation about why didn't freeze help this young man as he claims to do to these kids parents. Chew away at freeze- he could've done more to help him, IMHO. But kicking someone when they are down just isn't right. Even someone like Denzel who has done some atrocious things to others. Two wrongs don't make a right. I've had addicts in my family and it is a horrible thing to see. I'm sure I'm not the only one here. Raise this question in a new thread if you'd like... "Why did freeze not help this guy (amongst others) when he sells himself as such a caring man to these kids parents?"

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Man, I feel for these guys, but a lot of this is on Freeze and Staff...from the 2014 Spring Press Conference:

"The issues off the field: Bobby Hill is no longer on our football team. I can confirm that he's no longer a student here. That whole matter was handled through Student Affairs. All I can tell you is he's not on our team anymore. I wish him the best wherever he decides to go. Serderius Bryant will be with us this spring in practice, but has a list to do to regain his good standing with this football team. He's very aware of exactly what he has to do. He's giving up his spring break to go do some mission work. That's part of it. He's got some community service. He's got some counseling. He has a lot of things he has to do to be in good standing before the first ball game. It could involve some being suspended, also, depending on how the rest of his stuff goes. Denzel (Nkemdiche) will not be with us this spring. He is still suspended from the team. He, like Serderius, has list. His list is a little longer to regain good standing with us. He will be suspended at least for the first game next year. I'm hoping he can really learn from the mistakes that have been made and get back to being who he can be. He's a good kid. It's never fun when your kids make mistakes. Unfortunately, the kids who are doing most of the things right don't get the coverage they do. I wish they never messed up. That's part of the culture we live it. It's our job as coaches to help them navigate life. When they make those decisions, we of course feel like we've failed with them in some way. I take it very personal. We'll hold their feet to the fire. We're not afraid to make a tough decision. No one is more important than this team. The team comes first. We have a lot of kids doing it right that never show up on lists. I'm really excited about it. We have a large group going to next week and giving up their spring break. They're going to go to Haiti to help people who are much worse off than we are. Things like that going on, we're really proud of. I'm really proud of the job that our academic staff is doing and that our kids are doing. That's where those kids stand. The Channing Ward deal, we're still gathering facts. There's a lot more to that story. I would hope that he would be cleared from anything that has come out previously. We're still going down the road with that. We don't have all of the facts on that." "

That self-righteous SOB is all talk!

ScreenCaptureThis
12-22-2015, 10:18 AM
And yet the biggest question of the thread, the validity of the rumor, was never answered. It was lost in a land of e-bravado and righteousness.

Anyone with actual info on whether it actually took place (Spice Kim to the hospital again)?

Behrdawg
12-22-2015, 10:25 AM
Man, I feel for these guys, but a lot of this is on Freeze and Staff...from the 2014 Spring Press Conference:

"The issues off the field: Bobby Hill is no longer on our football team. I can confirm that he's no longer a student here. That whole matter was handled through Student Affairs. All I can tell you is he's not on our team anymore. I wish him the best wherever he decides to go. Serderius Bryant will be with us this spring in practice, but has a list to do to regain his good standing with this football team. He's very aware of exactly what he has to do. He's giving up his spring break to go do some mission work. That's part of it. He's got some community service. He's got some counseling. He has a lot of things he has to do to be in good standing before the first ball game. It could involve some being suspended, also, depending on how the rest of his stuff goes. Denzel (Nkemdiche) will not be with us this spring. He is still suspended from the team. He, like Serderius, has list. His list is a little longer to regain good standing with us. He will be suspended at least for the first game next year. I'm hoping he can really learn from the mistakes that have been made and get back to being who he can be. He's a good kid. It's never fun when your kids make mistakes. Unfortunately, the kids who are doing most of the things right don't get the coverage they do. I wish they never messed up. That's part of the culture we live it. It's our job as coaches to help them navigate life. When they make those decisions, we of course feel like we've failed with them in some way. I take it very personal. We'll hold their feet to the fire. We're not afraid to make a tough decision. No one is more important than this team. The team comes first. We have a lot of kids doing it right that never show up on lists. I'm really excited about it. We have a large group going to next week and giving up their spring break. They're going to go to Haiti to help people who are much worse off than we are. Things like that going on, we're really proud of. I'm really proud of the job that our academic staff is doing and that our kids are doing. That's where those kids stand. The Channing Ward deal, we're still gathering facts. There's a lot more to that story. I would hope that he would be cleared from anything that has come out previously. We're still going down the road with that. We don't have all of the facts on that." "

That self-righteous SOB is all talk!

+1

This is what I just posted about. Go after these coaches. They obviously could've done more. We never knew anything about Denzel until he was in ICU. Coaches should have benched him and pushed him into rehab. They pay them to come play for them- pay them to go get cleaned up. That seems more important.

I seen it dawg
12-22-2015, 10:35 AM
Nothing I posted had anything to do with football or OM. It had to do with a human that's done horrible things to innocent humans and yet the oh everyone should all feel sorry for the guy rolls out. How about all the people he's hurt? No one is bleeding for them.

That being said as coaches it is their duty to the young men they get to steer them the right way. Freeze is the epitome of a piece of shit and the ringleader of the whole thing. When you allow the trash that his players have perpetrated on people you should be held accountable. The worst in all of this is Freeze. He's the real garbage in the whole thing.

RougeDawg
12-22-2015, 10:36 AM
For all of us truly concerned about the well being of young individuals, you should all be focused on hypocrite Hugh, his blasphemy, and using these players and false faith for his own personal gain. He cares as much about his players as I do Canadian JUCO hockey. He's as fake as any person I've ever witnessed, and I'm including Jimmy Swaggart. Bucky is a snake and only cares about himself. We should be doing everything in our power to cut the head off of this snake, to mitigate the risks his current and any future players will be subject to.

Some on here try to act holier than thou, but still refuse to address the issues. Let's call a spade a spade and all admit that the root cause of this problem is "Archie's main man" Hypocrite High.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-22-2015, 10:51 AM
During Freeze's sermons at the Baptist Churches, he talked about how coaching was his platform and that he used it to reach God's people and spread the ways of God. I personally don't want his hypocritical preaching and actions to represent the state of Mississippi.

smootness
12-22-2015, 10:58 AM
Nothing I posted had anything to do with football or OM. It had to do with a human that's done horrible things to innocent humans and yet the oh everyone should all feel sorry for the guy rolls out. How about all the people he's hurt? No one is bleeding for them.

Who has he hurt?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-22-2015, 11:09 AM
Who has he hurt?

Allegedly an ole miss student...Nkemdiche's being sued (http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ole-misss-denzel-and-robert-nkemdiche-sued-for-2-million-allegedly-knocked-out-stomped-man-at-party-021814)

GreenheadDawg
12-22-2015, 11:18 AM
Who has he hurt?

His family... The people around him that he influenced... The frat boy they stomped... Just to name a few

ScreenCaptureThis
12-22-2015, 11:19 AM
And yet the biggest question of the thread, the validity of the rumor, was never answered. It was lost in a land of e-bravado and righteousness.

Anyone with actual info on whether it actually took place (Spice Kim to the hospital again)?

http://m.wapt.com/sports/one-nkemdiche-brother-rushed-to-hospital/37081154?utm_campaign=16+WAPT+News+Jackson&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

sleepy dawg
12-22-2015, 12:30 PM
Maybe I can help you be a little more embarrassed, and not only at that, but at being an MSU fan, a Mississippian, a football fan, or a person, since you apparently can be embarrassed by what others think or say who aren't even connected to you in any real way.

I hate them and everything related to them. I wish for bad things to happen to them. They made me this way, as I was not born this way, nor was I raised this way, and I'll post it on any board you've created or didn't create. F* them and everyone and everything related to them. I don't have any sympathy for anything bad that happens to them. No group of people from anywhere in the world has been more hateful toward the things I like/love than Ole Miss fans. My prejudices toward them were brought about by them and I don't care who knows that I hate them.

I seen it dawg
12-22-2015, 12:58 PM
Maybe I can help you be a little more embarrassed, and not only at that, but at being an MSU fan, a Mississippian, a football fan, or a person, since you apparently can be embarrassed by what others think or say who aren't even connected to you in any real way.

I hate them and everything related to them. I wish for bad things to happen to them. They made me this way, as I was not born this way, nor was I raised this way, and I'll post it on any board you've created or didn't create. F* them and everyone and everything related to them. I don't have any sympathy for anything bad that happens to them. No group of people from anywhere in the world has been more hateful toward the things I like/love than Ole Miss fans. My prejudices toward them were brought about by them and I don't care who knows that I hate them.

Lol and theres that

Behrdawg
12-22-2015, 01:12 PM

You sound miserable.

CadaverDawg
12-22-2015, 01:25 PM

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-God-jaw-drop-jurassic-park-look-mother-of-god-OMG-pay-attention-shocked-surprised-GIF.gif

http://theblessedlifeofjeanette.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/a2.gif?w=640

BeastMan
12-22-2015, 01:31 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Insane_d1df98_313590.gif

BeardoMSU
12-22-2015, 01:37 PM

https://ourwisconsinourwildlife.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/south-park-s10e08c05-the-slaughter-16x9.jpg

sleepy dawg
12-22-2015, 07:27 PM
You sound miserable.

I also hate cockroaches, but I very much like you and wish you would post more even if I am miserable.

JDog13
12-22-2015, 09:25 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/133200/i-m-a-lead-farmer-o.gif (http://gifsoup.com/view/133200/i-m-a-lead-farmer.html)

notsofarawaydawg
12-22-2015, 10:57 PM
From the comment section of the Clarion Liar article on Denzel. He gets it for sure.

Julius Dooley
What does it take to see this guy and likely his brother need to be in a rehab unit, especially this one. It is irresponsible NOT to have them in rehab, one way or the other. It is sad to see these guys throw their lives away but especially troubling that their are not responsible adults out there who will get them in rehab, in patient rehab and are more concerned with keeping them happy and not tarnishing the image of Ole Miss and avoiding the big bucks the younger one was set to get from the NFL. This is what happens when you spoil these kids, are to permissive as this should have been stopped a long time ago. These kids were used, spoiled for to long and it is terrible. Where are the responsible adults?? Freeze needs to act sooner and quit catering to these kids just because they are good players. There is no football game, no money worth the lives of these kids. When there is smoke there is fire. It is time Freeze starts walking the talk-100% as one can't help believe that this has not been going on for awhile and also ikely involves other players who are also at risk. I couldn't live with myseff if I was a coach and my lack of discipline allowed something like this to happen. Ufortunately today, these coaches are sacrificing discipine and giving in to permissieness in order to win games and sign the 5 star players. Is this the kind of program we want at Ole Miss?? I hope not because if it is it speaks poorly of our universities and their role in society and especially of the people who are running them. THey are supposed to be developing community leaders and role models and NOT letting them destroy themselves so football games can be won. We are seeing our universites sacrifice the lives of many young men in order to win football games and possibly have them sign big NFL contraccts. We need to quit USING these young men and mold them into the men they were supposed to be. THis is a failure and a big one of a football program and it is not uncommon. It is amazing how they are quit to say this guy is NOT a member of the football team. Do you think he did not have this problem as a member of the team?? Now they are abandoning him, disowning him; boy does that speak poorly of the Ole Miss football program and ohters like them.

Coach34
12-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Hahahahahahaha.....and Sleey Dawg wins the thread

dawgoneyall
12-22-2015, 11:30 PM
I would think the young females that he was more than friendly with while at Briarcrest just might be traumatized. Think not?

dawgoneyall
12-22-2015, 11:32 PM
And what has ISIS ever done to you?