PDA

View Full Version : Denzel

fader2103
12-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Found unconscious again. Wait for it to come out soon. I'm not going into details yet!

CadaverDawg
12-21-2015, 05:35 PM
Why not? No reason to hold back. Ole Miss will probably hide it anyway. Denzel is planning on living off baby bro, so he is throwin down these days, huh?

TSUNami
12-21-2015, 05:38 PM
It's getting pretty sad up there. I dislike OM but a player dying of an OD would be a shame no matter whose team he was on.

Statefan
12-21-2015, 05:40 PM
Honestly I really hope this is not true

Entodawg
12-21-2015, 05:41 PM
Someone told me this weekend, the first hospitalization wasn't as much about drugs as it was about self-harm. We might want to leave this thing alone. Allegedly he may be suicidal

CadaverDawg
12-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Someone told me this weekend, the first hospitalization wasn't as much about drugs as it was about self-harm. We might want to leave this thing alone. Allegedly he may be suicidal

That would be bad. Hope it's not that.

Entodawg
12-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Hope it not true too. Came from an Ole Miss student

CadaverDawg
12-21-2015, 06:17 PM
Those Ole Miss fans can keep acting like nothing's wrong with the culture up there, but wait until it's THEIR child jumping off a roof or OD'ing, or worse.....It is time for someone to get control of that place. It's like a 4 year acid trip up there these days. I know multiple kids that were typical guys in HS...drank beer on the weekends, etc....then went to Ole Miss and within months were always high and getting into cocaine and prescription pills. Scary stuff. I know it happens all over, but OM seems ahead of the curve, and apparently it's going to take a student chewing someone's face off while hopped up on bath salts for anyone associated withOM to realize how NOT normal some of this shit is.

Maybe I'm just turning in to an old codger though.

Percho
12-21-2015, 06:24 PM

That is what I heard a day or two after his first hospitalization.

CadaverDawg
12-21-2015, 06:29 PM
Just saw this on Twitter...

@RedCupRebellion Denzel Nkemdiche EMS call, unresponsive, appears drug related, transported to UMC.

Sounds like something is up. I hope he's ok. That was tweeted today.

coastratdog
12-21-2015, 07:02 PM

If true than I think ED's should be concerned about his well being. I like to give the Institution Up North as much sh!t as possible but this kids in serious trouble and this has nothing to do with Bucky and illicit recruiting activities. Pray that he is recovers and gets the help he needs.

CJDAWG85
12-21-2015, 07:28 PM

@RedCupRebellion Denzel Nkemdiche EMS call, unresponsive, appears drug related, transported to UMC.

When did they tweet this?

Blackout
12-21-2015, 07:30 PM
Oxford culture reminds me of Weimar Germany. Things are just out of control at this point with the recruiting payments, ACT's, drugs, and overall culture up there. They opened Pandoras Box and now it's too late.

If there ever were a better example of "lack of institutional control" I'd like to hear it. The INSTITUTION as a whole is out of control.

Op4isabitch
12-21-2015, 07:31 PM
If true than I think ED's should be concerned about his well being. I like to give the Institution Up North as much sh!t as possible but this kids in serious trouble and this has nothing to do with Bucky and illicit recruiting activities. Pray that he is recovers and gets the help he needs.

I wish the kid well and hope he gets all the help he needs to recover from his issues.

However I disagree that it has nothing to do with Freeze, as the commander in chief of that program he is responsible for proper oversight of the athletes under his tutorledge.
He owes it to the parents of the athletes and the athletes themselves, if he can't provide the proper care and direction for these kids, then he should step down or employ additional staff to help. When you sign these high risk individuals you have to be prepared to deal with the issues that come with them.

ScottH
12-21-2015, 07:32 PM

Did you get a screen shot by chance?

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Sorry I'm not sorry but **** that guy and **** them.

Thick
12-21-2015, 07:37 PM
Baby brother's stock has dropped. Add the fact that any team interested is going to dig deep into his past. Then add big bro's issues, and how he could potentially expose lil' Kim to drugs, bad people, etc. His stock could drop even more.

bulldawg28
12-21-2015, 07:40 PM

Football is a game...a game which you seem too wrapped up into.

preachermatt83
12-21-2015, 07:41 PM

Trashy. Sorriest thing I've ever read. May God have mercy.

Alldawg
12-21-2015, 07:42 PM

Exactly. Enough is enough on some issues. It's ok to hate your rival, school, but all players are human beings. They are kids on top of that.

Alldawg
12-21-2015, 07:47 PM

Man, it is a game. Hope you or your family never has to go through something like this. I have from both aspects and it sucks.

SMOOTY
12-21-2015, 07:57 PM

Wow, you're a piece of sh*t

mic
12-21-2015, 07:58 PM
His drug problem didn't just start the last few months..
It's been going on a while and has been covered up...

But hey if "they" can look in the mirror and go to sleep at night Knowing they had a chance to prevent this or help it then so be it...

Coach34
12-21-2015, 07:58 PM
I'll say this- If I or one of my kids was going thru something awful- you wouldnt see an outpouring of support from the BearShark faithful.

Everything that is going on with the Kimchee's is self-inflicted. They arent the victims of anything. Its one thing if he had been run over with a car or something that made him a victim of circumstance- but all of this he is doing is to himself.

We dont have to feel sorry for everyone.

Taog Redloh
12-21-2015, 08:02 PM
I'll say this- If I or one of my kids was going thru something awful- you wouldnt see an outpouring of support from the BearShark faithful.

Everything that is going on with the Kimchee's is self-inflicted. They arent the victims of anything. Its one thing if he had been run over with a car or something that made him a victim of circumstance- but all of this he is doing is to himself.

Yep.

Denzel had a whole fanbase there to help him and he's still acting like this? This is on him

CadaverDawg
12-21-2015, 08:04 PM
When did they tweet this?

Today around noon. The tweet is still up

Treemydawg
12-21-2015, 08:04 PM

Spot on coach. Rep points awarded.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:07 PM
The guy is garbage. Garbage human being. Tough shit. I would like to say he's an upstanding young citizen but in fact he's not. It's ok for everybody to dive in as he's garbage when he's walking around, playing football and generally being garbage. But when he finally does harm to himself he all of a sudden needs an outpouring of everyone's sympathy? **** that. You don't see the OM faithful coming to his rescue do you (except the ones on here).....bleeding heart pussies.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Football is a game...a game which you seem too wrapped up into.

Doesn't have anything to do with football. See my above post

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:10 PM
Wow, you're a piece of sh*t

And you can go **** your own ass

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Exactly. Enough is enough on some issues. It's ok to hate your rival, school, but all players are human beings. They are kids on top of that.

See my post above.

smootness
12-21-2015, 08:16 PM

And the point of this is...what, exactly?

There are plenty of people who are in tough situations because of their own choices. That doesn't mean I don't have empathy for them and their families.

Ole Miss fans wouldn't care if you were going through something terrible, so then the proper response when an Ole Miss player is going through some serious struggles is, '**** you'?

This board has a problem.

Jarius
12-21-2015, 08:16 PM
I will not talk bad about the man or wish Ill on him. I certainly do not want him to die. I also don't feel sorry for him because he truly is a piece of shit and so is his brother.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:18 PM
Trashy. Sorriest thing I've ever read. May God have mercy.

Read what I wrote after you will love that.

SMOOTY
12-21-2015, 08:20 PM
And you can go **** your own ass

**** my own ass? That's what you're gonna go with? Get yourself together dude.

smootness
12-21-2015, 08:21 PM
Doesn't I seen it help run this board?

Coach34
12-21-2015, 08:24 PM
There are plenty of people who are in tough situations because of their own choices. That doesn't mean I don't have empathy for them and their families

Just because you have empathy doesnt mean someone else should

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:26 PM
**** my own ass? That's what you're gonna go with? Get yourself together dude.

Just retorting from the I'm a piece of shit post. Don't like it then hold yourself together and don't get personal. Works both ways. Don't get upset when it gets thrown back at you.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-21-2015, 08:27 PM
If this is true, somebody needs to look at the drug testing that OM has done over the past 3 years. Now I know it is highly likely OM can cook the books with the best of them, so you may never know the truth about anything that goes on up there, but somebody needs to start looking around and asking some questions. It's one thing to let a round one talent slide on some things, but when it comes to using drugs, that needs to be handled. Heaven forbid a guy have his personal transgressions swept under the rug just to win a few more ballgames and he end up so messed up he has to be treated for his addiction in a medical facility.

You will never make me believe someone all of a sudden starts jumping out of 4th story windows, even if he happened to "make a bad personal decision" on one occasion that has never happened before. This was not the first time RN used drugs.

And if not, when, how many times, and what were the results of his drug testing that OM administered over the past 3 years since he has been a student athlete? When is someone going to ask that question?

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Doesn't I seen it help run this board?

Ok I'll bite since I know you have something glorious coming that you wanted to be baited on...yes he does.

Op4isabitch
12-21-2015, 08:31 PM
I wish the guy no harm as I said earlier.

In, I seen it and C34's defense though, If the shoe was on the other foot, we wouldn't receive any well wishes from the confederates. Any time they have something nice to say about anything to do with our program it is thinly vailed and insincere. Fvck them and their arrogant self absorbed asse$. When KJ jr passed this year I saw very few messages of condolence from those raccoon fvcking inbreds. Screw them.

BeardoMSU
12-21-2015, 08:38 PM

I knew you wouldn't disappoint****

BeardoMSU
12-21-2015, 08:41 PM

So the best option is to lower oneself to that level?

"They" (i.e., crazy ass sports fans) wouldn't feel bad for "us" (i.e., crazy ass sports fans) if the situation was reversed, so why should we? Yes.....But we're still better than them!!**!**

Gotcha.

SMOOTY
12-21-2015, 08:44 PM
Just retorting from the I'm a piece of shit post. Don't like it then hold yourself together and don't get personal. Works both ways. Don't get upset when it gets thrown back at you.

Let's hear your thoughts on Dapoo and how he deserved to die. He was a real piece of garbage, right?

Saltydog
12-21-2015, 08:49 PM
alleged Christianity and tries to sell his "faith based recruiting" b.s. and parents and the uneducated eat it up. The fact of the matter is that Oxford and UM are both drug infested hell holes. The Rebel faithful brag and boast about being a "top party school" and how they've "never lost a party" to the point where it's engrained in students, their football program and is in fact part of their culture. Freeze manipulates the masses to think he walks on water when in fact the man is a f'ing demagogue and the worst type of hypocrite on the face of the earth. How many times has he bailed out players with questionable reputations under the guise of "helping them"? How much helping is the man really doing? No man that allows what he does on recruiting trips and the shit he covers up and turns a blind eye to should brag or boast about their Christian values or morals. It's cost them at least one recruit in the past from what I understand. Too bad more can't see thru his propaganda. I've said it before and I'll gladly say it again but he's one of the dirtiest, sorriest SOB's in all of CFB but those dumbasses up there would actually believe him if he told them he could heal the sick and raise the dead.

Op4isabitch
12-21-2015, 08:49 PM
Let's hear your thoughts on Dapoo and how he deserved to die. He was a real piece of garbage, right?

Can someone ban this clown? I didn't see one person say they hope Denzel dies! Why bring up Dapoo, he was long gone from here when his fate was sealed.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:54 PM
Can someone ban this clown? I didn't see one person say they hope Denzel dies! Why bring up Dapoo, he was long gone from here when his fate was sealed.

We will let him play some more

LC Dawg
12-21-2015, 08:55 PM
One Rebel is continuously found unresponsive and his brother is jumping out of 4th floor windows and if you point this out to one of their dipshit fans they respond "Well, what about Derunnya?". ****ing idiots. It's kind of sickening watching Freeze pull off his act.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 08:56 PM

Dapoo? Where that come from? Hold yourself together assclown

CadaverDawg
12-21-2015, 08:58 PM
We will let him play some more

Oops, my bad....

http://i.imgur.com/WOjy315.gif

He Gone

smootness
12-21-2015, 08:58 PM

If someone is found unresponsive and your response is, '**** him,' it's probably a safe assumption that, at best, you could not care less if he dies or not.

smootness
12-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Just because you have empathy doesnt mean someone else should

That's fine, just don't try to ever claim they're below us.

BeardoMSU
12-21-2015, 09:00 PM
If someone is found unresponsive and your response is, '**** him,' it's probably a safe assumption that, at best, you could not care less if he dies or not.

Watch out Smoot....making solid points will get you banned****

TSUNami
12-21-2015, 09:01 PM
I wish the guy no harm as I said earlier.

In, I seen it and C34's defense though, If the shoe was on the other foot, we wouldn't receive any well wishes from the confederates. Any time they have something nice to say about anything to do with our program it is thinly vailed and insincere. Fvck them and their arrogant self absorbed asse$. When KJ jr passed this year I saw very few messages of condolence from those raccoon fvcking inbreds. Screw them.

all their twitter folks posted it. I favorited all of these when they were posted...

https://twitter.com/CoachHughFreeze/status/662844284941574144

https://twitter.com/RedCupRebellion/status/662968582112993281

https://twitter.com/FauxHughFreeze/status/662829920276447233

https://twitter.com/OxfordPolice/status/662852804390711296

If anything we should show how we're the classier fanbase because we know we are...

BeardoMSU
12-21-2015, 09:02 PM
all their twitter folks posted it. I favorited all of these when they were posted...

If anything we should show how we're the classier fanbase because we know we are...

/Drops mic.

msstate7
12-21-2015, 09:03 PM

You follow the Oxford police?

CadaverDawg
12-21-2015, 09:08 PM

He's an Ole Miss fan trolling a MSU board, so it's very likely.

TSUNami
12-21-2015, 09:08 PM

I don't follow any of these accounts. I favorited these when I saw them RT. I thought the gesture was nice regardless of who it was coming from.

Coach34
12-21-2015, 09:09 PM

amazing how quickly the troll can find all things Ole Miss

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:09 PM
Ok I'll bite since I know you have something glorious coming that you wanted to be baited on...yes he does.

I'm not looking to be baited into anything. Unlike some, I'm not over here stewing in anger.

I did want to know, though, because I want to know who is in charge of the board I associate myself with. And I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I'm sure a ban is coming for me for some reason.

TSUNami
12-21-2015, 09:10 PM
amazing how quickly the troll can find all things Ole Miss

I went through my favorite history on twitter.... I didn't have these bookmarked.

Op4isabitch
12-21-2015, 09:11 PM
/Drops mic.

So that's 4 out of 4k. My bad I should drop,to,my knees and beg for forgiveness. As I stated earlier, several times, I,wish the kid no,harm and hope he gets the help he needs.

As for their run of the mill fans, I hope they get syphillis and have to cure it with a hammer!

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:12 PM
We are better than Ole Miss!

Who cares if we don't show sympathy for Ole Miss players, they wouldn't, either, and we do not aim to be better than them.

That guy who gave proof of Ole Miss people showing sympathy is obviously an Ole Miss fan and a troll.

This is fun logic. And yes, I realize the circumstances around the two situations are not the same. But there really are more important things than football.

Coach34
12-21-2015, 09:13 PM
That's fine, just don't try to ever claim they're below us.

They are certainly below us

Having no sympathy for a drug abuser doing harm to himself and having empathy for a victim of a car crash that had never been in trouble are two very different things. Extremely different.

Coach34
12-21-2015, 09:15 PM
We are better than Ole Miss!

Who cares if we don't show sympathy for Ole Miss players, they wouldn't, either, and we do not aim to be better than them.

That guy who gave proof of Ole Miss people showing sympathy is obviously an Ole Miss fan and a troll.

This is fun logic. And yes, I realize the circumstances around the two situations are not the same. But there really are more important things than football.

The guy who gave proof of OM fans showing empathy was thought to be a Troll long before today. His posts end up on twitter being ridiculed 10 minutes after he makes them time and again.

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:16 PM
They are certainly below us

Having no sympathy for a drug abuser doing harm to himself and having empathy for a victim of a car crash that had never been in trouble are two very different things. Extremely different.

My guess is that you've never experienced someone with a serious drug addiction.

Either that or you're just a dick.

BeardoMSU
12-21-2015, 09:16 PM
So that's 4 out of 4k. My bad I should drop,to,my knees and beg for forgiveness. As I stated earlier, several times, I,wish the kid no,harm and hope he gets the help he needs.

As for their run of the mill fans, I hope they get syphillis and have to cure it with a hammer!

I didn't see one person on social media (an actual real person, and not some troll) who said anything distasteful.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Sometimes I look at how those close to the situation act. When I visit someone in the hospital and the family seems unconcerned and says the person will be fine, I assume that it's not life and death. When the family seems worried, asks for prayers, concerned, and says that it is serious, I assume that it is serious

So if the guy's brother and head coach both seem unconcerned and nonchalant, then why am I supposed to be so worried about the dude?

Coach34
12-21-2015, 09:17 PM
My guess is that you've never experienced someone with a serious drug addiction.

Its both

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:18 PM
The guy who gave proof of OM fans showing empathy was thought to be a Troll long before today. His posts end up on twitter being ridiculed 10 minutes after he makes them time and again.

Then how is he still able to post?

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 09:18 PM
What happened to the Joseph's was a true tragedy. What happened to Chucky Mullins a true tragedy. What the kimchees are doing is only tragic in what they are doing to the innocent people around them. They are making their own beds. Sometimes those beds are hard to lay in but part of accountability is the fact you have to lay in them. Got no sympathy for them. If they played for State I'd be irate that we allow that trash to attend our school and would have the same sympathy for them...none.

I never said I hope he dies. I could just give a shit one way or the other. If somehow he turned himself around and became non garbage my opinion would change.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm not looking to be baited into anything. Unlike some, I'm not over here stewing in anger.

I did want to know, though, because I want to know who is in charge of the board I associate myself with. And I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Why would you get banned?

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:20 PM
Sometimes I look at how those close to the situation act. When I visit someone in the hospital and the family seems unconcerned and says the person will be fine, I assume that it's not life and death. When the family seems worried, asks for prayers, concerned, and says that it is serious, I assume that it is serious

So if the guy's brother and head coach both seem unconcerned and nonchalant, then why am I supposed to be so worried about the dude?

This is fair but not really relevant to the discussion over whether or not we should have sympathy for someone in a situation like this.

And for the record, offering sympathy is not equitable with thinking the guy is a great guy.

mic
12-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Posted by John Fourcade- ex OM QB:

Hear's my take both Nkemdiche brothers are drug heads, may it be weed or other stuff.
This didn't just happen.
These two have been doing drugs for years.
Somehow it was covered up.
I hope they both get help, but I don't respect either of them...
Could care less if these two are still with Ole Miss.
And if either plays in the bowl game, I'm not going to watch it.
Both shouldn't be able to play in Sugar Bowl!!!!!

I'm not JF fan, and of course this came out last week after they are both thru playing for UMiss..
And I can answer your question JF to how it got covered up..
It's ur current head coach and staff...

So yeah these 2 brothers are POS...

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Why would you get banned?

Don't know, but I don't really know why SMOOTY was banned, either.

Op4isabitch
12-21-2015, 09:22 PM

Here's my question, all of the widely addictive drugs are tested for correct? It was claimed by confederates that he Od'ed earlier on a mixture of LSD and spice. To my knowledge those aren't addictive drugs.
If he did indeed OD on LSD or spice again, is that an addiction issue or a stupid MFer issue?

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:24 PM
Here's my question, all of the widely addictive drugs are tested for correct? It was claimed by confederates that he Od'ed earlier on a mixture of LSD and spice. To my knowledge those aren't addictive drugs.
If he did indeed OD on LSD or spice again, is that an addiction issue or a stupid MFer issue?

I know next to nothing about his situation, so I'm not about to speculate.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-21-2015, 09:27 PM
L
This is fair but not really relevant to the discussion over whether or not we should have sympathy for someone in a situation like this.

Situation? What situation? He's been doing drugs for years and Freeze has done nothing about it. So I assume the situation isn't serious to them.

Spiderman
12-21-2015, 09:28 PM
It's getting pretty sad up there. I dislike OM but a player dying of an OD would be a shame no matter whose team he was on.

Blasphemy, st. hugh took D. Kim-Cheech to Hati. He soul is pure and he would never sin again

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:30 PM
L

Situation? What situation? He's been doing drugs for years and Freeze has done nothing about it. So I assume the situation isn't serious to them.

Ok

Spiderman
12-21-2015, 09:30 PM

Yes it does have to do with Bucky. He fosters that lifestyle by turning the other "Eye"

EAVdog
12-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Goes back to the old adage, "when you buy a player, they own you". He can't discipline the Nkemdiches or Tunsil or LaQuan (who seems to be an ok kid), etc... Same reason he had to release the lineman to Auburn. And that adds to their ability to engage in this type of self destructive behavior. I have a number of Ole Miss friends who have told me that if they saw Denzel on the Square they turned and went the other way. Constantly say he's always starting shit, remember the street fight on the Square?

Spiderman
12-21-2015, 09:35 PM

+1

Coach34
12-21-2015, 09:35 PM
Don't know, but I don't really know why SMOOTY was banned, either.

SMOOTY had 1 post before tonight. ONE. And suddenly Denzel is his talking point to bring him out????

His email was Elitedawgs69@gmail.com

Gung Ho to have Elitedawgs email- but sat around and never posted???

Spiderman
12-21-2015, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=

If anything we should show how we're the classier fanbase because we know we are...[/QUOTE]

I don't want to be classier than them. I want to get the recruits they do, and take guys that can help us win that others are scared of. Hell, I WANT to sink to their level.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2015, 09:46 PM
Goes back to the old adage, "when you buy a player, they own you". He can't discipline the Nkemdiches or Tunsil or LaQuan (who seems to be an ok kid), etc... Same reason he had to release the lineman to Auburn. And that adds to their ability to engage in this type of self destructive behavior. I have a number of Ole Miss friends who have told me that if they saw Denzel on the Square they turned and went the other way. Constantly say he's always starting shit, remember the street fight on the Square?

Probably define that guy as garbage

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:46 PM
SMOOTY had 1 post before tonight. ONE. And suddenly Denzel is his talking point to bring him out????

His email was Elitedawgs69@gmail.com

Gung Ho to have Elitedawgs email- but sat around and never posted???

Touch?. Didn't see his post count.

ScreenCaptureThis
12-21-2015, 09:48 PM
I hate to ask, and my reply is a general reply, but does anyone have any real info on this? The RCR tweet isn't there anymore, wapt doesn't show anything, and I can't find anything else on this.

Spiderman
12-21-2015, 09:49 PM

no, his coach was a dick for not holding him accountable or getting him help. Mean while, said coach spouts his religious bullshit the whole time.

That's a dick.

fader2103
12-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Since I broke the news. Found unresponsive in an apartment in a city just north of Jackson.

Jarius
12-21-2015, 09:51 PM
The only drug that doesn't get out of your system for a urine test in a week or less is marijuana and it isn't addictive. It is possible to dodge coming up dirty when it gets out that quickly. If he has od'd again in this short of a time since the last one I would suspect that it is a suicide attempt.

ScreenCaptureThis
12-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Since I broke the news. Found unresponsive in an apartment in a city just north of Jackson.

Any news sites or any corroboration? Not doubting you, but these things usually go nuts and it's been 4+ hours.

smootness
12-21-2015, 09:59 PM
I just saw it reported...by Cadaver's twitter.

Pinto
12-21-2015, 10:57 PM
@whodatholly so....I believe Denzel just bit the dust...

msstate7
12-21-2015, 11:05 PM
@whodatholly so....I believe Denzel just bit the dust...

Who is that? I hope that's BS

lastmajordog
12-21-2015, 11:07 PM
"t is time for someone to get control of that place. It's like a 4 year acid trip up there these days. " Hence the nickname (The Velvet Ditch) easy to slide into but HELL to crawl out of.....

Behrdawg
12-21-2015, 11:18 PM
This whole thread is garbage.

preachermatt83
12-21-2015, 11:56 PM
For the first time since this sites beginning I'm embarrassed to be a part of it. No one disdains anything OM more than me but this is not abt OM or MSU... This is about a young man with a serious problem. Is Kim a dope head? No doubt ? Is he a jerk? I'm sure... However I ask my self where I might be except for the grace of God. We should be praying for this young man and his family but rather there is a thread full of hatefulness and downright sickness. I'm embarrassed. I'm taking a few days away from the site in hopes that if and when I come back this thread is locked and or deleted.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
12-22-2015, 12:01 AM
I don't like the school and don't care for the player but the kid obviously has some serious issues. I hope he gets the help he needs and gets his life together.

War Machine Dawg
12-22-2015, 12:06 AM
Guess I can say this now: I heard a couple of days ago that Kim-Cheech's most recent incident was tied to Denzel. Cheech got word Denzel was about to get popped by the police and went to the hotel to recover him. Denzel was so strung out he pushed Cheech through a window. Cheech is taking the heat for Denzel to keep him out of a serious prison stint.

Don't know how true that is, but believe me when I say the source is very, very close to the Northern Miss football team.

GreenheadDawg
12-22-2015, 12:20 AM
For the first time since this sites beginning I'm embarrassed to be a part of it. No one disdains anything OM more than me but this is not abt OM or MSU... This is about a young man with a serious problem. Is Kim a dope head? No doubt ? Is he a jerk? I'm sure... However I ask my self where I might be except for the grace of God. We should be praying for this young man and his family but rather there is a thread full of hatefulness and downright sickness. I'm embarrassed. I'm taking a few days away from the site in hopes that if and when I come back this thread is locked and or deleted.

Preacher, I agree that this has more to do with than a MSU/OM rivalry. But I don't feel sorry for a drug addict and have zero sympathy for that person. Wanna know who I have sympathy for? People with cancer. Children born with heart defects and developmental challenges. Families living on the streets because they have lost everything. That's who I feel sorry for. It's obvious that Denzel needs serious help and I truly hopes he receives it but I won't for sorry for him because he brought this "disease" upon himself. However, I hope everybody here prays that the culture changes up there because I guarantee you there are a lot of kids up there in the same boat that just aren't in the media coverage. It's sad these kids don't realize the serious consequences

Todd4State
12-22-2015, 03:10 AM
Not saying that this justifies anything, but the fact of the matter is if the shoe was on the other foot some Ole Miss fans would be making fun of MSU, the player, and the coach.

Personally, I feel bad for him because it's clear to me that he is a drug addict and he is in a situation that is not good for him and it doesn't appear to me that he is/was with a program that never really cared about getting him clean and therefore didn't really care about him as a person and only what he could give them as a football player. I'm 100% sure Ole Miss/Freeze knew he had a drug problem that they have swept under the rug for a long time. What they should have done is sent him to drug rehab- which they could have swept that under rug just as well and possibly even more easily given HIPPA laws than any of the other antics that happened.

At the same time, Nkemdiche has to take some responsibility for himself and what he did to himself. Everyone knows that drugs are bad for you, and he chose to get into them unfortunately and he is paying a huge price for that. Him leaving Ole Miss is probably the best possible thing for him right now. He needs to get into rehab and get himself better and then move along with life.

Todd4State
12-22-2015, 03:12 AM

It's not Madison since those aren't allowed there. Could be Ridgeland or Canton though. Ridgeland actually has a fair amount of drug traffic along the County Line Rd area from what I have heard.

JohnnyQuid
12-22-2015, 03:52 AM
What happened to the Joseph's was a true tragedy. What happened to Chucky Mullins a true tragedy. What the kimchees are doing is only tragic in what they are doing to the innocent people around them. They are making their own beds. Sometimes those beds are hard to lay in but part of accountability is the fact you have to lay in them. Got no sympathy for them. If they played for State I'd be irate that we allow that trash to attend our school and would have the same sympathy for them...none.

I never said I hope he dies. I could just give a shit one way or the other. If somehow he turned himself around and became non garbage my opinion would change.

I didn't finish reading the thread I stopped here ad I found it opportune. I hate ole miss.. I was born and bred a bulldog. my uncle played football in the 60s and my dad coached tennis there before it mattered a fickle ****.

did these guys make their own bed? yes. they need better handlers. but I've been 20. when I went to state in the early 2000's it took me all of 3 weeks to find a weed/cocaine dealer. and he was a "bully". the mascot, or one of them.

this shit isn't isolated. u can believe in your head it is. I feel bad for them - I've not done the dumb shit they have but he'll woulda been possible.

it was funny at first. now it's sad. I feel bad for their family cos that's who really suffers.

and sorry I can always give a shit if someone dies, exceptional athlete or everyday joe, it matters to someone.

eta: I spent time in home of grace in south ms. I know how bad it can be. hope these guys get it together and make millions

Mutt the Hoople
12-22-2015, 05:34 AM

Those folks need Jesus.

Coach34
12-22-2015, 07:19 AM
Guess I can say this now: I heard a couple of days ago that Kim-Cheech's most recent incident was tied to Denzel. Cheech got word Denzel was about to get popped by the police and went to the hotel to recover him. Denzel was so strung out he pushed Cheech through a window. Cheech is taking the heat for Denzel to keep him out of a serious prison stint.

Don't know how true that is, but believe me when I say the source is very, very close to the Northern Miss football team.

This sounds too much like Ole Missus spin trying to save face and make him into a hero.

1. Why was Kimchee arrested for weed and not Denzel?
2. Why didnt the police find Denzel all ****ed up at the hotel room?
3. How would someone know that Denzel was about to get popped by the police? Even if they did- why was Kimchee the only one that did if the police were about to pop Denzel?

Thats a complete spin job to me and doesnt pass the sniff test

dawgoneyall
12-22-2015, 07:36 AM
Yes it is related to the recruiting activities. You buy um they own you and you have no control.

No control leads to......stuff.

SPMT
12-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Not saying that this justifies anything, but the fact of the matter is if the shoe was on the other foot some Ole Miss fans would be making fun of MSU, the player, and the coach.

Personally, I feel bad for him because it's clear to me that he is a drug addict and he is in a situation that is not good for him and it doesn't appear to me that he is/was with a program that never really cared about getting him clean and therefore didn't really care about him as a person and only what he could give them as a football player. I'm 100% sure Ole Miss/Freeze knew he had a drug problem that they have swept under the rug for a long time. What they should have done is sent him to drug rehab- which they could have swept that under rug just as well and possibly even more easily given HIPPA laws than any of the other antics that happened.

At the same time, Nkemdiche has to take some responsibility for himself and what he did to himself. Everyone knows that drugs are bad for you, and he chose to get into them unfortunately and he is paying a huge price for that. Him leaving Ole Miss is probably the best possible thing for him right now. He needs to get into rehab and get himself better and then move along with life.

Come on man. I too am 100 percent sure Freeze knew, but I'm also sure he would do everything he could to help him. We wouldn't know what length Freeze has gone to to help the guy. That's not something that would be broadcast to the world.

bulldawg28
12-22-2015, 08:25 AM
This sounds too much like Ole Missus spin trying to save face and make him into a hero.

1. Why was Kimchee arrested for weed and not Denzel?
2. Why didnt the police find Denzel all ****ed up at the hotel room?
3. How would someone know that Denzel was about to get popped by the police? Even if they did- why was Kimchee the only one that did if the police were about to pop Denzel?

Thats a complete spin job to me and doesnt pass the sniff test

AGREED!

FISHDAWG
12-22-2015, 08:55 AM
cant believe some of these post , I swear that some of you guys need to back away from the computer and think about life for a minute instead of recruiting, rumors, cheating, and OM - this is embarrassing

Jack Lambert
12-22-2015, 09:01 AM

I have been banned before and your not real Elitedawg until you do.

Jack Lambert
12-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Come on man. I too am 100 percent sure Freeze knew, but I'm also sure he would do everything he could to help him. We wouldn't know what length Freeze has gone to to help the guy. That's not something that would be broadcast to the world.

I am going to disagree. Freeze will broadcast anything that he does.

cheat2win
12-22-2015, 09:17 AM
This thread hits a new message board all time low. These are kids who happen to play football for a University other then the one we are fans of and y'all are acting like they don't deserve to breathe the same air. I hope none of y'all ever have to deal with some one struggling with drug abuse or self harm issues. I don't care if you have empathy for some one or not, but saying you could give a shit about anyone's well being is disgusting. Some of y'all need to take football less seriously.

CadaverDawg
12-22-2015, 09:39 AM

We know he wasn't worried enough to get him off the football field and get him help. He didn't miss any time until he landed in the ICU....yet everyone in Oxford has said for 2+ years how ****ed up Denzel is. Head in the Sand Hugh must not have known**

He's in their ears all day & night during recruiting, & then once he signs them they can snort lines off his Bicuspids & he "didn't see it" or "did all he could". Grade A baloney imo

CadaverDawg
12-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Look, nobody knows what even happened, so all of the "this message board at an all time low" shit needs to be directed at particular posters...not the whole group. Hell 90+% of the board is on the same page & hope he's ok....so y'all stop labeling the whole board based on the 5%'ers that are being dumb.

Political Hack
12-22-2015, 10:19 AM
Remember the OM fan that said he was glad that Nick Bell died? Remember the host of fans that said mean shit when Dak's mother passed away? Nick not Dak's mom brought that on themselves. They didn't beat the crap out of frat boys, constantly party like rock stars, break laws, and continuously end up in the news for doing dumb and dangerous stuff.

The crap flies both ways. When things like this happen to either program fans are going to have opinions. I hope Denzel is ok, but given 1) the nasty shit they said about Nick Bell, 2) the hypocracy of Hugh Freeze, and 3) the Kimchee family's history, I can certainly understand why some people would not be ready to extend an olive branch following the current news.

However, like I said, I hope he is ok. He's still young and doin and we all made boneheaded mistakes when we thought we were invincible.