PDA

View Full Version : OT Odell vs Norman

MaxedOutMaroon
12-21-2015, 09:39 AM
I am curious on what you all think of Odell Beckham and Josh Norman going at it like it was the pound for pound championships. Was it good for the game or bad for the game?

Personally, I enjoyed watching it. It made me stay tuned to a 28 point game which resulted in a comeback. I felt it was two greats trying to better the other and it was fun to watch. Besides the one ear hole hit, which I believe obj was trying to throw a purposeful hard block but was out control so he hit the helmet, I thought it was good for the game. Also loved obj dabbing down the field after his touchdown in front of cam.

louisvilledawg
12-21-2015, 09:51 AM
Thought Odell got punked which was awesome to see. He was completely thrown off of his game. During some of the game he didn't even run routes, he just went after Norman.

Odell is a hell of a talent, hes the number 3 wr in the NFL imo, but he looked like a baby back b*tch yesterday. I hope he gets suspended for that targeting-esque hit on Norman he threw in the 3rd quarter.

BrunswickDawg
12-21-2015, 09:56 AM
Made me miss when DB's could play DB. Norman was blanketing OB like Smoot or Prime Time would have, and it got in his head. Loved it.

bulldawg28
12-21-2015, 09:58 AM
It was definitely entertaining to watch!

Ifyouonlyknew
12-21-2015, 10:20 AM
Norman definitely won the battle. He got in OBJ head from the beginning & threw him off the whole game.

Coach34
12-21-2015, 10:41 AM
I liked it...and also liked seeing him catch the tying TD.

Was hard to want someone to win tho- Eli vs Cam is pretty much a State lovers game in Hell.

GreenheadDawg
12-21-2015, 10:44 AM
I liked it...and also liked seeing him catch the tying TD.

Was hard to want someone to win tho- Eli vs Cam is pretty much a State lovers game in Hell.

I'll take Eli all day. I hate Cam with every cell in my body

Maroon Blood
12-21-2015, 11:44 AM
"Hail to the Redskins" is all I need to say.

tcdog70
12-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Made me miss when DB's could play DB. Norman was blanketing OB like Smoot or Prime Time would have, and it got in his head. Loved it.

when OB was in the slot Norman was not covering Him.

tcdog70
12-21-2015, 11:58 AM
I am curious on what you all think of Odell Beckham and Josh Norman going at it like it was the pound for pound championships. Was it good for the game or bad for the game?

Personally, I enjoyed watching it. It made me stay tuned to a 28 point game which resulted in a comeback. I felt it was two greats trying to better the other and it was fun to watch. Besides the one ear hole hit, which I believe obj was trying to throw a purposeful hard block but was out control so he hit the helmet, I thought it was good for the game. Also loved obj dabbing down the field after his touchdown in front of cam.

good refs would have broke that shit show up the first time it happened. They looked like punks.

FISHDAWG
12-21-2015, 12:30 PM
good refs would have broke that shit show up the first time it happened. They looked like punks.

yep - Odell shouldn't have been trying his Cam Newton like theatrics after dropping that first easy TD pass .... #dosomethingbeforeyoustartcrowinglikearooster

CJDAWG85
12-21-2015, 04:30 PM
What I like about OBJ is that he didn't say a word to the media after the game. Everything stayed out on the field and that was it. Norman, on the other hand, sounded like a 3 year old crying to his mom.

I agree with the suspension to OBJ, but the NFL should suspend everyone involved. That includes OBJ, Norman, and the officials for 1 game. Norman was just as engaged as OBJ and the officials should be punished for allowing it to continue. The NFL needs to make an example of everyone involved here.

Dawg61
12-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Odell high kicking/marching through the endzone and then dabbing all the way to the 50 was hilarious. He dropped a for sure 70 yard TD first series of the game that if he catches changes the entire outcome. ODB is must watch tv imo. Even before the game during his one handed catch warm ups it's still must watch tv.

smootness
12-21-2015, 05:16 PM
What I like about OBJ is that he didn't say a word to the media after the game. Everything stayed out on the field and that was it. Norman, on the other hand, sounded like a 3 year old crying to his mom.

I agree with the suspension to OBJ, but the NFL should suspend everyone involved. That includes OBJ, Norman, and the officials for 1 game. Norman was just as engaged as OBJ and the officials should be punished for allowing it to continue. The NFL needs to make an example of everyone involved here.

What did Norman do that was worthy of suspension?

If Norman is suspended 1 game, Beckham should be suspended at least 3.

CJDAWG85
12-21-2015, 05:18 PM
He body slammed him at the beginning. Both guys were engaged the whole game.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-21-2015, 07:36 PM
odell-beckham-jr-new-york-giants-suspended-one-game (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14416603/odell-beckham-jr-new-york-giants-suspended-one-game)

"Reports on Monday indicated that a Panthers practice squad player brought a baseball bat on the field before the game and made threatening remarks to Beckham with it, although the team has since explained that the bat is a motivational symbol it brings onto the field before every game.

A source with the Giants told ESPN's Ian O'Connor that Giants players on the field heard Panthers defensive players directing an anti-gay slur and expletives at Beckham before the game, and the source believes that helped set the confrontational tone for the game."

Beckham has the gay?