PDA

View Full Version : OT Miss Universe

archdog
12-21-2015, 09:11 AM
So the MC called out the incorrect winner. They had to remove the crown from the loser and put it on the winner because of Steve Harvey's mistake. You have to watch the youtube video of it. Man was that uncomfortable.

Jack Lambert
12-21-2015, 09:16 AM
They are saying he did it on purpose. The card was in front of him.

scottycameron
12-21-2015, 09:16 AM
So the MC called out the incorrect winner. They had to remove the crown from the loser and put it on the winner because of Steve Harvey's mistake. You have to watch the youtube video of it. Man was that uncomfortable.

please tell me that wasn't the actual miss universe but a spinoff of the real thing. Why would that guy be doing a miss universe? Is there another one?

ScottH
12-21-2015, 10:17 AM
I went to a sorta fancy MSU School of Business dinner the Friday before the Bama game.

Steve Harvey was the guest speaker. That seemed like an odd pairing.

Apparently he and the hot dog folks from West Point are acquaintances.

the59dawg
12-21-2015, 11:23 AM
I went to a sorta fancy MSU School of Business dinner the Friday before the Bama game.

Steve Harvey was the guest speaker. That seemed like an odd pairing.

Apparently he and the hot dog folks from West Point are acquaintances.

Steve Harvey is a member of Old Waverly Golf Club

Dawgowar
12-21-2015, 11:32 AM
OT? Miss Universe? She better at run blocking or pass protection? I guess the pageant over signed and cut her. We should offer the rejected one a scholly.

To the "Literal Brigade" and the "200 Club" - sarcasm, stupid yes, but sarcasm nonetheless.

shoeless joe
12-21-2015, 12:41 PM
Steve Harvey is a member of Old Waverly Golf Club

Family that owns waverly and the hot dog folks are one in the same...

mic
12-21-2015, 04:19 PM
This chick we will be 100x more famous now because of this..
She might want to send Steve a thank you card in about 5 years...

smootness
12-21-2015, 05:15 PM
please tell me that wasn't the actual miss universe but a spinoff of the real thing. Why would that guy be doing a miss universe? Is there another one?

Because it's Miss Universe? Donald Trump owned the thing before this year...