PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Chuck To The Rescue!!!!!!!!

Coach34
12-20-2015, 08:49 PM
https://twitter.com/SpiritChuck/status/678614476934000641

One of our own responded with this:

Hey Chuck- Kelly made 12 starts- so when was he "suspended"??? I know he wasnt the only one

Win the Spin Chuck and hope nobody calls you on your bullshit

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2015, 09:04 PM
I become more and more convinced everyday that many Rebs live in a distorted reality. Give them credit though, their all on the same page.

They simply believe that whatever they say is true.

RougeDawg
12-20-2015, 09:40 PM
There could be an entire sociology/psychology curriculum and corse load created just from their fan base, for at minimum a college minor.

mic
12-20-2015, 09:42 PM
**** them and **** that place

Jack Lambert
12-20-2015, 09:43 PM
I become more and more convinced everyday that many Rebs live in a distorted reality. Give them credit though, their all on the same page.

Just like the NAZI's. Freeze is to the Rebels what Hitler was to the NAZI's. Atlest Hitler didn't hide the type person he really was.

starkvegasdawg
12-20-2015, 10:33 PM
How does Chuck type when he's having to reach around Freeze's waist and unable to see the keyboard all the time?

Gatordog
12-20-2015, 10:38 PM

Reminds me a lot of all the people who vote for a republican just because they have an R by their name.

Coach34
12-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Reminds me a lot of all the people who vote for a republican just because they have an R by their name.

or D just because they support abortion and government assistance

CadaverDawg
12-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Chuck is nothing but a typical puppet for Freeze and the Red & Blue Spin Machine.

I wish someone could photoshop a gif of a Tilt-a-Whirl with Ole Miss colors & logos and some of their biggest spin doctors running it &/or riding it. Would be an instant classic.

PassInterference
12-20-2015, 10:48 PM
You guys need to see the bigger picture. With Nkemdiche's usefulness expired, the rebels are turning on him.

When else have you seen Ole Miss media say a rebel deserves punishment? I can't think of a time.

Jacksondevildog
12-20-2015, 10:51 PM
What do y'all expect the son of a bitch to say? He eats breakfast with Freeze weekly and plays golf with him. They could find Freeze with a dead hooker on his lawn and they would say that it was a fallen angel from heaven that graced his yard.

BossDawg
12-20-2015, 10:52 PM
I become more and more convinced everyday that many Rebs live in a distorted reality.

You're just now getting that? Somehow they can make up crap on the spot and actually start to believe it 5 minutes later.

CadaverDawg
12-20-2015, 11:10 PM
What do y'all expect the son of a bitch to say? He eats breakfast with Freeze weekly and plays golf with him. They could find Freeze with a dead hooker on his lawn and they would say that it was a fallen angel from heaven that graced his yard.

Umm, nothing? He lied instead. I would say shutting the hell up altogether would be better than a bald faced lie. But that's just me

Mutt the Hoople
12-20-2015, 11:19 PM
Just like the NAZI's. Freeze is to the Rebels what Hitler was to the NAZI's. Atlest Hitler didn't hide the type person he really was.

Chuck Goebbels?

Todd4State
12-21-2015, 12:34 AM
Chuck Goebbels?

Mutt wins again!

Todd4State
12-21-2015, 12:36 AM

Actually Hitler hid the holocaust as much as he could. He even went so far as to make propaganda films about how much Jews were living it up in the ghettos.

starkvegasdawg
12-21-2015, 06:10 AM

TSUNami
12-21-2015, 09:05 AM

Ok so this dude equates Hugh freeze to Adolf Hitler and nobody says anything but I say I think we would've won the egg bowl if we didn't fumble on the first drive and I'm the crazy one.

Coach34
12-21-2015, 09:10 AM
Ok so this dude equates Hugh freeze to Adolf Hitler and nobody says anything but I say I think we would've won the egg bowl if we didn't fumble on the first drive and I'm the crazy one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h54o02a8xjc

Jack Lambert
12-21-2015, 09:12 AM
Actually Hitler hid the holocaust as much as he could. He even went so far as to make propaganda films about how much Jews were living it up in the ghettos.

He did not hide his hatred for Jews. That was out front.

Jack Lambert
12-21-2015, 09:15 AM

It was a joke and no body here likes Freeze because he is a hypocrite dildo sit on'er

louisvilledawg
12-21-2015, 09:45 AM

LOL. Gotta love some Cartman on a Monday

blacklistedbully
12-21-2015, 12:32 PM

He did at first, not so much later in the war. Initially there was resistance by much of the German population to, "turning on their neighbors". That changed as the Nazis were able to successfully demonize the Jews. It was made all the easier by the fact that the non-Jewish German population was able to benefit personally and financially from the Jew population, "removal".

You might want to take a look at some archival footage of German civilians kicking and beating Jews in the streets of Germany. Things turned ugly rather quickly.

beretta
12-21-2015, 01:01 PM
I don't know where you got that list from, but its incorrect....its way way way more.........add stringfellow x10

Coach34
12-21-2015, 01:24 PM
Bo Wallace never sat out either

blacklistedbully
12-21-2015, 01:26 PM
Notice the typical Ole Miss response to the challenge. No rebuttal of the facts or allegations, rather the, "talking points" of, "MSU obsession with Ole Miss", etc.

Rather than back up his position with a reasoned, logical response, he chooses instead to attack the messenger, totally ignoring the message. We see this behavior ALL THE TIME from UNM fans. They pitch a false narrative, spread it among the flock, get it out into the media, then when confronted with facts that contradict their carefully-crafted propaganda, they fail to address the facts, choosing instead an attempt to discredit the messenger, not by disproving his message, but by insulting him/her, or by trying to deflect the discussion away from potentially damning debate into a pissing match of rival insults likely to make other readers just turn away or lose interest in following.

See it all the time. And they have so many deluded, koolaid-drinking fans that are more than ready to bombard anyone critical with endless insults, etc that they can succeed in burying the factual debate. Somebody on that thread tweeted as much in reply to Spirit Chuck. Wonder how long it will take for him/her to get abused by the UNM faithful.

TrapGame
12-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Chuck is making Freeze out to be Marshall Dillon when he's way more Deputy Fife.