PDA

View Full Version : Media starting to wake up on Kimchee

Coach34
12-20-2015, 06:56 PM
First Wolken's tweets this morning- now this:

https://twitter.com/PeterBurnsESPN/status/678656622965612544

BeastMan
12-20-2015, 07:05 PM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/0D732B1B-AB8E-41F2-9855-BF64FFC8A70F.png_zpsnl3zjaiv.jpeg

mic
12-20-2015, 07:06 PM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/0D732B1B-AB8E-41F2-9855-BF64FFC8A70F.png_zpsnl3zjaiv.jpeg

Douggie G with straight fire.....

Saltydog
12-20-2015, 07:12 PM
nt

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-20-2015, 08:15 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UU0bNXhoAMM/UjSle1K_ZEI/AAAAAAAAaOs/1SB-PbxDCcQ/s1600/tumblr_mp86aapuIJ1ss8roso1_400.gif

Jarius
12-20-2015, 08:16 PM
They are about 3 years too late....

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 08:54 PM
First Wolken's tweets this morning- now this:

https://twitter.com/PeterBurnsESPN/status/678656622965612544

I reality, avg 25 to 30 tackles a game for a 3 tech aint that bad. Main job is to occupy linemen and free up LBs, and hold the middle.

I will say he got sucked off in the bama game for making plays when he was completely un blocked

Coach34
12-20-2015, 09:02 PM
I reality, avg 25 to 30 tackles a game for a 3 tech aint that bad. Main job is to occupy linemen and free up LBs, and hold the middle.

I will say he got sucked off in the bama game for making plays when he was completely un blocked

If he just played a 4-3 3-tech then you would be correct. But they moved him all over the field. By comparision, Fletcher Cox had 114 in his 3 years and didnt even start his Freshman year unlike KimCheech...he underachieved on production- alot. Hell, Jones stats are better

mic
12-20-2015, 09:02 PM

25 to 30 tackles a game....??. Hahaha
Thanks ... Hotty toddy

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 09:20 PM
25 to 30 tackles a game....??. Hahaha
Thanks ... Hotty toddy

Typo, meant 25 to 30 a year or 2.5 to 4 a game.

Plus I think Coach will assure you of my bona fides as a State fan

mic
12-20-2015, 09:30 PM
Typo, meant 25 to 30 a year or 2.5 to 4 a game.

Plus I think Coach will assure you of my bona fides as a State fan

Well don't defend anything UMiss... They have enough of the media for that...

RougeDawg
12-20-2015, 09:31 PM
My question is why isn't the media going after Bucky? The Kimchee refer addiction along with OM having the most lax drug testing policy in the SEC should have all media cameras focused in on Bucky, front and center.

LC Dawg
12-20-2015, 09:36 PM
The media is starting to get to know the real Ole Miss fans and also noticing Freeze's hypocrisy. Social media is actually hurting those dipshits. It's pretty fun to watch.

Spiderman
I wasn't defending Ole Miss. I was stating an opinion that anybody that knows anything about football would agree with. Like Coach did to a degree. Kim Cheech lined up at the 3 tech 90% of the time. 3 techs don't make a ton of tackles. They occupy and disrupt.

He was right in that Cox had more tackles in less plays, but Cox is also a proven NFL stud. Kim Cheech is not, but he is about avg with all good 3 techs. The NFL will love his potential and hype, just like the national recruiting media did out of HS. But unless he changes, he doesn't have what Cox and other NFL studs have in them that makes them great..... work ethic and character.

Todd4State
Robert Nkemdiche- 29 total tackles on the year 7 TFL

Nick James- 25 total tackles on the year 7 TFL

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 09:39 PM
I wasn't defending Ole Miss. I was stating an opinion that anybody that knows anything about football would agree with. Like Coach did to a degree. Kim Cheech lined up at the 3 tech 90% of the time. 3 techs don't make a ton of tackles. They occupy and disrupt.

He was right in that Cox had more tackles in less plays, but Cox is also a proven NFL stud. Kim Cheech is not, but he is about avg with all good 3 techs. The NFL will love his potential and hype, just like the national recruiting media did out of HS. But unless he changes, he doesn't have what Cox and other NFL studs have in them that makes them great..... work ethic and character.

I'd be willing to bet that Ole Miss just let Nkemdiche do whatever the hell he wanted to do out there a lot of the time. Which if true, probably led to Nkemdiche making some plays at times, but it also probably led to him being way out of position a lot of times as well.

Op4isabitch
12-20-2015, 09:39 PM
My question is why isn't the media going after Bucky? The Kimchee refer addiction along with OM having the most lax drug testing policy in the SEC should have all media cameras focused in on Bucky, front and center.

Absolutely!! There should be an outcry ing about the players that Freeze is getting! I beg just one of you MFers to convince me he is doing it honestly. He's a cheating son of a whore and I don't know how but we have to get the media heat turned up on his chenanigans!

Surely one of you know someone we can use to get the wheels turning! It's way past time!

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Robert Nkemdiche- 29 total tackles on the year 7 TFL

Nick James- 25 total tackles on the year 7 TFL

which is damn good for a 1 tech like James.

Coach Brewster told me once at a dinner that Nick James was a 1st round pick if he ever realized he could be and worked for it. Called him one of the biggest freaks he had seen in all his years of coaching.

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 09:47 PM
which is damn good for a 1 tech like James.

Coach Brewster told me once at a dinner that Nick James was a 1st round pick if he ever realized he could be and worked for it. Called him one of the biggest freaks he had seen in all his years of coaching.

Then James should be getting about the same amount of media attention that Nkemdiche has gotten and should be considered a top 10 pick.

Westdawg
12-20-2015, 09:54 PM
Dang, didn't realize that Nick had those stats.
Dude finally started to come along big time

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 09:57 PM
Then James should be getting about the same amount of media attention that Nkemdiche has gotten and should be considered a top 10 pick.

Sir Smokes-A-Lot has been being hyped since his sophomore year of HS. Nobody outside Ms media know who Nick James is. Again, as I said the other day , perception over facts. You are who you are perceived to be.

PassInterference
12-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Dang, didn't realize that Nick had those stats.
Dude finally started to come along big time

The light came on for him this year. He's made some plays. He even chases the QB around. He's been hustling his ass off.

Liverpooldawg
12-21-2015, 09:34 AM
Parrish Alford's article this morning was a perfect example of UM spin. I wish we could get beat writers that would do that for us.

IMissJack
12-21-2015, 09:39 AM
Parrish Alford's article this morning was a perfect example of UM spin. I wish we could get beat writers that would do that for us.

And as long as guys like you buy the rag or click and read it, he will have a job.

lastmajordog
12-21-2015, 09:51 AM
I'd be willing to bet that Ole Miss just let Nkemdiche do whatever the hell he wanted to do out there a lot of the time. Which if true, probably led to Nkemdiche making some plays at times, but it also probably led to him being way out of position a lot of times as well.

Arkansas play caller on the winning play approves this message......

Coach34
12-21-2015, 10:06 AM
Arkansas play caller on the winning play approves this message......

Exactly. They ran right at his ass for the win- that's very telling. And he ran himself right out of the play- just as they anticipated

MedDawg
12-21-2015, 10:48 AM

lastmajordog
12-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Exactly. They ran right at his ass for the win- that's very telling. And he ran himself right out of the play- just as they anticipated

I'm no coach but it seems Dogs could have designed an audible or some adjustment no matter where he lined up to slide a TE or back in the gap where he was or screen. Maybe I'm just over simplifying. Arkansas sure as hell knew what to do.

scottycameron
12-21-2015, 03:05 PM
I'm no coach but it seems Dogs could have designed an audible or some adjustment no matter where he lined up to slide a TE or back in the gap where he was or screen. Maybe I'm just over simplifying. Arkansas sure as hell knew what to do.

No we couldn't. Thank the SEC refs for that. Ark held the **** out of him that last play (skipper?). We lay on finger on him or anybody else and the flags come flying from everywhere. The OL did not play well, but they were behind the 8 ball with the way it was called, esp. compared to what other teams were allowed to do against kardashian. It wasn't apples to apples, you got to feel for the coaches a little when that kind of raw deal gets put in.

Liverpooldawg
12-21-2015, 03:32 PM
And as long as guys like you buy the rag or click and read it, he will have a job.

I buy it because it has the only decent coverage of local news. I have come close to not renewing before but a morning paper has been part of my morning for at least 35 years. It's gonna be hard to stop.

Coach34
12-21-2015, 10:39 PM
No we couldn't. Thank the SEC refs for that. Ark held the **** out of him that last play (skipper?).

da ****??? They didnt hold anything. Kimchee slanted inside and ran upfield 8 yards on the play. He ran himself out of the play and didnt have to be held.

lastmajordog
12-21-2015, 10:58 PM
da ****??? They didnt hold anything. Kimchee slanted inside and ran upfield 8 yards on the play. He ran himself out of the play and didnt have to be held.

Thanks Coach, I refrained from saying that because if you can't see that something is wrong.