PDA

View Full Version : Suspended or kicked off

coastratdog
12-20-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm sure each team has their own "guidelines", and I use that term loosely, but what does it take to get kicked off a football team in the SEC? Caught with drugs, hanging out with an agent, beating up on frail frat boys, arguing with and pushing asst. coaches?
I would think that being caught with illegal drugs in your possession would warrant dismissal. Not that I want to be holier than the next team so are there any examples in of CDM dismissing a player for any reason? Also, was RK tested for drugs after his accident? If he tested positive for every would that warrant a suspension or dismissal? Just trying to keep the pot stirred.

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 06:05 PM
It is well known that Ole Miss is one of if not the most lenient teams in regards to the rules. They will occasionally kick off a non-star player to make it look like they have discipline such as Sammie Epps, but if it's a star player it takes a LOT more.

Homedawg
12-20-2015, 08:40 PM
I'm not trying to excuse the behavior, but if every team kicked off everyone who ever was in possession or failed a drug test, well............we'd be watching intermurals. Again, not a fan of it, just stating the unfortunate facts.

mic
12-20-2015, 09:06 PM
I'm not trying to excuse the behavior, but if every team kicked off everyone who ever was in possession or failed a drug test, well............we'd be watching intermurals. Again, not a fan of it, just stating the unfortunate facts.

It's multiple chances.... Even an ex Reb QB John Forcade said what an embarrassment these 2 brothers have been the past 3 years..,

scottycameron
12-21-2015, 09:25 AM

LOL, we'd be watching a bunch of students out there running around. You could shrink the field down to make up for the lack of speed, that might help.