PDA

View Full Version : Kimchee suspended for Sugar Bowl

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm shocked. I am absolutely shocked.

I wonder why this took so long? Maybe they received final grades yesterday and knew he wouldn't be academically eligible anyway.

msstate7
12-20-2015, 09:56 AM
wouldn't be academically eligible anyway.

Yep

TSUNami
12-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Win the spin! Ole Freezus our lord and savior sacrificed Kimdashian so that he may have eternal life

mic
12-20-2015, 10:15 AM
His agent made this call.
Just like his agent wrote the "apology" letter..

I still have the total at over / under 4.5 that don't play in this game
There's one....

Behrdawg
12-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Kimchee could have been an absolute beast at Ole Miss. He was, only when he wanted to be. He doesn't care- all he wants is his payday and endless supplies of drugs and old Spartacus movies to gaze at.

CadaverDawg
12-20-2015, 10:46 AM
Win the spin! Ole Freezus our lord and savior sacrificed Kimdashian so that he may have eternal life

Can I make a request....Chill a little bit. I find it odd that every screen shot about something "extreme" "outlandish", or "delusional", coming from this board, involves one of your posts. I don't know if you're a troll or not...but It is quite ironic that as soon as you post some ridiculous Genespage dribble, it is on Twitter being made fun of before you can exit the thread.

If you aren't a troll, great....but many of your posts are being made fun of, and rightfully so on many of them.

Carry on

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-20-2015, 10:58 AM
and old Spartacus movies to gaze at.

Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

SDDawg
12-20-2015, 10:59 AM
If you aren't a troll, great....but many of your posts are being made fun of, and rightfully so on many of them.

Carry on

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again."

SDDawg
12-20-2015, 11:06 AM

I wonder why this took so long? Maybe they received final grades yesterday and knew he wouldn't be academically eligible anyway.

I tend to think it was grades as well, but in the end really don't care. Wake me up when Ole Miss wins the SEC, until then they underperform and are "inconsistently" coached and led. Just not a lot to see there.

Crystal Balls
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again."
Good call.I give it to him.

Drugs Delaney
+1
Can I make a request....Chill a little bit. I find it odd that every screen shot about something "extreme" "outlandish", or "delusional", coming from this board, involves one of your posts. I don't know if you're a troll or not...but It is quite ironic that as soon as you post some ridiculous Genespage dribble, it is on Twitter being made fun of before you can exit the thread.

Carry on

Op4isabitch
12-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Word leaking out that Knemdiche told Freeze he wasn't playing in the bowl.
Now the spin is that Freeze suspended him. Got to save face you know!!

I seen it dawg
12-20-2015, 11:20 AM
I tend to think it was grades as well, but in the end really don't care. Wake me up when Ole Miss wins the SEC, until then they underperform and are "inconsistently" coached and led. Just not a lot to see there.

One of the best posts of the last month. Bravo

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Dan Wolken ‏@DanWolken 8m8 minutes ago
One Nkemdiche’s career ended in the ICU, another’s ended in an arrest. This isn’t the time to “credit” their coach with anything.

Are there really Ole Miss fans that are praising Freeze for this decision? Goodness, I bet these are the same people that praise their kid when he/she graduates from the 5th grade.

msstate7
12-20-2015, 11:29 AM
One Nkemdiche’s career ended in the ICU, another’s ended in an arrest. This isn’t the time to “credit” their coach with anything.

Are there really Ole Miss fans that are praising Freeze for this decision? Goodness, I bet these are the same people that praise their kid when he/she graduates from the 5th grade.

I don't think wolken likes om fans

mic
12-20-2015, 11:33 AM

I like this guy... Dan Mother ****ing Wolken

TSUNami
12-20-2015, 11:58 AM

Carry on

Yikes I didn't realize this board was such serious business. I'll try to reel in my trash talk from now on... Wouldn't want to offend anybody

Coach34
12-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Yikes I didn't realize this board was such serious business. I'll try to reel in my trash talk from now on... Wouldn't want to offend anybody

not really trash talk- you are just a shitty poster

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2015, 12:25 PM

Yes, there are, quite a few.

TSUNami
12-20-2015, 12:36 PM

Tough crowd...

CadaverDawg
12-20-2015, 02:07 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dBDpre2.gif

TUSK
12-20-2015, 02:28 PM
Tough crowd...

Don't get down, buddy... I can give you a few lessons...

Here is TUSK's "Holiday Season" course offerings in Posting:

TRL 101 - Trolling for Beginners
PAP 301 - Passive/Aggressive Posting (pre-reqs are 101 & 201, but I'll let you audit it)
BHC 459 - Backhanded Complimenting (advanced course requiring min. 3.5 GPA in 20 hours or more TUSK approved course material)
SD 202 - Self Deprecation (I highly recommend this course for your current level of posting)

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Don't get down, buddy... I can give you a few lessons...

Here is TUSK's "Holiday Season" course offerings in Posting:

TRL 101 - Trolling for Beginners
PAP 301 - Passive/Aggressive Posting (pre-reqs are 101 & 201, but I'll let you audit it)
BHC 459 - Backhanded Complimenting (advanced course requiring min. 3.5 GPA in 20 hours or more TUSK approved course material)
SD 202 - Self Deprecation (I highly recommend this course for your current level of posting)

And just like Tusk's real transcripts, none of those credit hours come for UAT.

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 03:05 PM
I don't think wolken likes om fans

Thanks to the advent of social media now everyone in America can see what we are talking about regarding Ole Miss fans.

This is good for us because we need some media on our side that Ole Miss can't touch if they write something they don't like.

shannondawg
12-20-2015, 03:16 PM

Coach its best to let your feelings be known, holding them back is not good for you.

Leroy Jenkins
12-20-2015, 03:18 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/lfoC8HjUQlQT6/giphy.gif

TUSK
12-20-2015, 03:33 PM

Actually, unlike most Bammers, I spent 3 glorious semesters there... GPA 2.3, BAC .025... then it was off to PI...

HereComesTheSpiral
12-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Actually, unlike most Bammers, I spent 3 glorious semesters there... GPA 2.3, BAC .025... then it was off to PI...

So you didn't even get legally drunk and still had that shitty of a GPA?

Mjoelner34
12-20-2015, 04:22 PM

I heard that the real reason was that the team hotel didn't have ground floor rooms.

starkvegasdawg
12-20-2015, 04:33 PM
I heard that the real reason was that the team hotel didn't have ground floor rooms.
+1

defiantdog
12-20-2015, 04:46 PM

I'm not a supporter for drugs or anything, but what is Bama's deal with randomly drug testing frats?

Coach34
12-20-2015, 05:03 PM

I wake up every other morning with .025 BAC....what a *****

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 05:12 PM
Word leaking out that Knemdiche told Freeze he wasn't playing in the bowl.
Now the spin is that Freeze suspended him. Got to save face you know!!

I could believe that, but I also believe it was Bjork who made the call if he was suspended. The official statement from Hugh pretty much says that if you read between the lines of the opening sentence.

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 05:23 PM
I could believe that, but I also believe it was Bjork who made the call if he was suspended. The official statement from Hugh pretty much says that if you read between the lines of the opening sentence.

That would be pretty surprising to me to be honest with you. Bjork is just as much a puppet as Freeze is. If it's true, it kind of makes me wonder if there will be some friction between the two going forward.

I don't know any Ole Miss fans that would support Nkemdiche being suspended. It's the total opposite of how they operate.

Same thing with the grades- I'm sure they falsify those all the time to get players eligible for bowl games. So, I don't think that was it either.

I'm thinking this either came from the NCAA or SEC- which probably went through Bjork and Bjork was simply the messenger.

MabenMaroon
12-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Actually the four hardcore UNM fans that myself or my wife work with and can talk to about UNM matters like this have all said that they are ready to see both Nkimkinpoops gone. But all folks were surprised to hear about Mike "finger lickin good" Hartsfield, they think I was lying to them. I told them to prepare for for a bunch of finger themed joking next year.
Gotta love these high class characters they go after in their recruiting.

TUSK
12-20-2015, 06:22 PM

Good catch. .25

Coach34
12-20-2015, 06:22 PM
I dont think Bork is as much of a puppet. I think he is the voice of reason to Freezus sometime.

I picture Freezus and he meeting:

Freezus- "What if we do this....what if we do that...???"

Beeyork- "Hugh, we cant play the mf'er. We cant. We will look like complete shit. He jumped out of a f'ing window strung out on drugs and then got arrested. He cant play you moron!!!!!"

CadaverDawg
12-20-2015, 06:27 PM
I dont think Bork is as much of a puppet. I think he is the voice of reason to Freezus sometime.

Beeyork- "Hugh, we cant play the mf'er. We cant. We will look like complete shit. He jumped out of a f'ing window strung out on drugs and then got arrested. He cant play you moron!!!!!"

Freeze: "But I can just tell everyone that we got the team together and luuved on him, and we all luuved on each other, and that made me feel confident that God wanted him to play one last time for his Rebel Nation."

Bjork: "You're disgusting, Buck. I'm a little man syndromed piece of filth, and you disgust me. Get the hell out of my office & suspend his ass, or I'm callin Archibald."

msstate7
12-20-2015, 06:31 PM
Freeze: "But I can just tell everyone that we got the team together and luuved on him, and we all luuved on each other, and that made me feel confident that God wanted him to play one last time for his Rebel Nation."

Bjork: "You're disgusting, Buck. I'm a little man syndromed piece of filth, and you disgust me. Get the hell out of my office & suspend his ass, or I'm callin Archibald."

Or either bjork threatens to put freeze in the chicken wing or full Nelson

Dawgowar
12-20-2015, 07:09 PM
They all squat to pee. And TSUNami - practice MSU grammar - The Flying M is silent.

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 08:47 PM

If you are right, then I could definitely see some potential friction between Bjork and Freeze down the road.

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 09:00 PM
That would be pretty surprising to me to be honest with you. Bjork is just as much a puppet as Freeze is. If it's true, it kind of makes me wonder if there will be some friction between the two going forward.

I don't know any Ole Miss fans that would support Nkemdiche being suspended. It's the total opposite of how they operate.

Same thing with the grades- I'm sure they falsify those all the time to get players eligible for bowl games. So, I don't think that was it either.

I'm thinking this either came from the NCAA or SEC- which probably went through Bjork and Bjork was simply the messenger.

When was the last time you saw a coach release a suspension statement saying " The AD and I informed.." since when did a HC need an AD to help him suspend a player?

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 09:04 PM
If you are right, then I could definitely see some potential friction between Bjork and Freeze down the road.

That's what I'm saying. Bjork made the call, Hugh makes sure to include Bjork in the statement so that he can say it wasn't his call if they get beat. Sounds like tinfoil hat stuff but why else would he include Bjork unless he needs to cover his ass if it goes sideways?

bulldogcountry1
12-20-2015, 09:06 PM
It's just funny seeing all the UM fans praise Freeze for making the "right decision", as if there was really an option. He's got the fan base wrapped around his finger.

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 09:46 PM
When was the last time you saw a coach release a suspension statement saying " The AD and I informed.." since when did a HC need an AD to help him suspend a player?

Renardo Sidney and Elgin Bailey?

Schultzy
12-20-2015, 09:47 PM
Thanks to the advent of social media now everyone in America can see what we are talking about regarding Ole Miss fans.

This is good for us because we need some media on our side that Ole Miss can't touch if they write something they don't like.
A very insightful post, and from T4S no less.

RougeDawg
12-20-2015, 09:56 PM
It's just funny seeing all the UM fans praise Freeze for making the "right decision", as if there was really an option. He's got the fan base kneeling at his altar.

Fixed it for ya.

Spiderman
12-20-2015, 09:59 PM
Renardo Sidney and Elgin Bailey?

Thats right, cause Stansbury wasn't gonna do it